Finding Six

Breaking Through

Jiyong/Gdragon POV

Suddenly we all feel the freezing cold winter winds, chilling us to the bones as we all land in the place that Daesung and maknae both saw. “H-holy s-sh** i-it’s c-cold” mutters TOP hyung as we all nod in agreement.

“Ok, every one split up and see if we can find her” I say. We all walk around silently, trying not to call any unwanted attention, in the case that some of our enemies were there.

We search for what  seems like an eternity, but it appears that the only thing in this frozen wasteland is one of Jongwa’s high speed railroads.

I start feeling numb, and am on the verge of thinking that this could possibly be a fluke, when we all hear Taeyang shout “Guys, over here!!!”, I immediately rush to his voice and see a girl lying passed out in the snow.

As we all drop down beside her we can tell she is hurt really bad, I check her pulse and mutter. “It’s very weak, she’s dying”

“Daesung- hyung heal her now” says Seungri worriedly.

Daesung kneels and places his hand on her head… we all wait but nothing happens. “Why – isn’t it working?!!”, he growls obviously drained.

YG appa suddenly exclaims “ Damn it!” We all gasp because he never ever curses.

“Daesung, get away! Nobody touch her! you will lose your powers!” yells appa.

“ What the??” we all say in total shock.

Appa bends down to lift her up, and says “Seungri, take us home now.” Seungri does as appa says,and we all glance at each other, awkwardly.

Once we teleport back YG appa takes the girl into an empty bed  room as he hurriedly tells umma to get something from his study. “Appa what the… what is going on!” asks Taeyang. 

Appa sighs and looks up at us very seriously.  “See this” he says pointing to a cruel looking metal device wrapped around the girl’s leg. We all nod, just now noticing it.

“This is made of xyem iron and it has a dark black aura of pure wickedness. All of your –and her auras, can get defeated by xyem iron, as long as you are in contact with it, it can cause you extreme pain, as well as take away your physical strength as well as your powers”

“Who would do such a thing to a girl” asks Seungri in horror.

“I don’t know..” says appa.

Just then umma walks in worriedly and hands appa a diamond dagger. He takes it and slices the band in one swift motion and throws the band to the other end of the room. For a brief second there is silence. Then the girl begins to shake violently, 

“Daesung-ah heal her now!” shouts appa.

“I-I can’t, we need to do it together” He says.

“Idiot only you can heal” says TOP hyung.

“Just trust me!!” shoots back Daesung.

“He must’ve seen something again guys, just listen to him.” I say calmly.

Daesung pulls all of our forearms together in the shape of a pentagon and we stand over the girl and she stops shaking.

My mouth drops open and I see a silver mist leave Daesung, Blue mist rom TOP hyung, green mist from Taeyang, red mist from Seungri, and  finally gold mist from me. This all swirls above the girl and turns a beautiful shade of purple and enters her. Then there is a loud boom and we are all thrown back against the back wall.