Arrivals

Breaking Through

Sora’s POV

I stand and grab Top and Taeyang’s hands, yanking them up with me. They both look at me, shocked by my action.

“What, you think we can just fly there? Or walk?” I ask them. “Besides, you don’t even know where it is!” While I was talking, Seungri and Minzy vanished off to Teen Top’s place, and everyone else started to stand. Top nods, and takes my hand in a tighter grasp. Taeyang does the same. The rest of Bigbang and 2NE1 form a ring. I close my eyes and focus. I can feel the same  vortex as Seungri normally creates swirling around us.

Then my feet touch soft ground, and tall grass tickles my legs. I can feel bright sunshine on my face, and I can hear the birds tweeting. I know if I open my eyes I’ll see the perfect picture, the place everyone wants to find, that… utopia.

I open my eyes. Everyone else’s eyes are wide as they survey their surroundings. I know why they’re shocked. The normal man sees a small patch of grass, alive, green grass, maybe three times in his life. The lucky man, typically one in Jongwa’s favor, has a house surrounded by a small forest. But even those forests are nothing compared to the sight before us now. They seem almost lifeless in comparison.

*****

Bom’s POV

Minho has me trying on dresses, all these uber extravagant white gowns. He smiles at me, acting all nice and charming, complementing me on my curves, as if I have any. You don’t generally have curves if you typically go a week or so without food.

I think I might’ve accidentally said that out loud, because Minho clapped his hands, and called for a “feast fit for a king”. I took a break from trying on dresses to sit at the table, but I was determined not to eat anything. But as the dishes kept being brought out, my resolved wavered.

“Oh, come on, sweetie, eat!” Minho tries to convince me to pick up my fork. I think he might have Multiple Personality Disorder, with the way he’s acting right now.

“How do I know it’s not poisoned?” I challenge. Minho looks a bit taken aback.

“Now why would I poison my soon-to-be-bride? Hm?” He says as he takes a bite of a red fruit, attempting to convince me that the food wasn’t poisoned.

“You have a stronger immune system. What doesn’t hurt you would kill me in an instant!” I refuse to be swayed, but as I said earlier, all this food is so… tempting. And I’m so hungry… I haven’t eaten since dinner at Bigbang’s place, and that seems like years ago!

Minho takes a vegetable roll and waves it under my nose. My eyes immediately focus on it. Minho holds it to my lips, so I can bit it. My resolve breaks completely, and I take a huge bite out of the roll.

“There you go, sweetie! Eat up!” Minho coos. He eats his own portion slowly, compared to me. I’m shoveling food into my mouth so fast I don’t think I’m breathing!

There’s the sound of a doors being thrown open, and footsteps pounding towards the room. Minho smiles reassuringly at me, and has a servant girl lead me to Minho’s room.

****

Seungri POV

After Jiyoung Hyung gave his speech and everyone truly realized our mission. I then teleported with Minzy to Teen Top’s place, or should I say Daesung and my favorite hideout.

We knocked on the door and it was cautiously opened by a shockingly grief stricken Appa. “Seungri-ah!” he gasps a flash of happiness across his face.

“Appa, what happ…” I then suddenly attack by a sobbing Umma.

“The House! Its all gone! Everything! Your appa’s  books, my wedding dress, all of it!” she screams hugging me tightly. I can’t even breathe, so Minzy gently tries to pull umma off of me “Don’t worry, everything will be okay Eun Ae Umma, we have a plan.”

 Umma looks up and drags me inside. “Where are the others, what are you doing?!” she asks us desperately. Minzy and I then fill in Umma and Appa on our plans to ambush the facility, and that we were only going to take Bom and Taemin, and escape without alerting the Dark Army. “Have you started already?” asks Appa.

 “Yes, Sora implanted a virus to disable the cameras, and they are probably there already” says Minzy.

After a few attempts we finally were able to calm down Umma, and then Appa spoke up. “Teen Top are in Inchon now, they always send someone to check up on us, you need to do your job and teleport there.”

Minzy and I say goodbye and give them our love, then I teleport  to Ichon, concentrating hard on Teen Top, hoping that we will reach there in one piece, since I don’t have an exact location.

****

Minzy POV

That spiraling vortex, always seems to get worse… urgh. I slowly get up from the ground and look up to see a young man’s face. “Um, hello?.....” I say awkwardly. “Hi, um, I’m Niel, Minzy Noona” he says back. Good he is from teen top, whew…. I look around and I see Seungri lying on the ground, fearing the worst I race to him, my heat pounding, “Seungri!!!! Wake up!!!” I say shaking him. “Urrrghhhhh” he moans slowly rising. “I teleported all wrong, that is not happening again.” He groans. Thank god…..  By the time Seungri regains his breath the rest of the members of Teen Top show up.

“Hyung,  are you ok” asks a concerned CAP.

“Yes, he is just being a stupid stupid pabo” I say teasingly.  Seungri laughs and then we both explain the same things to Teen TOP about our plans that we told Umma and appa.

“So, how many people have you gathered already” I ask hoping that at least someone had joined us.

Cap’s face brightens and he says “So many of the towns have their own little gangs of people who would want to join us, hey Ricky read them the list”

Ricky walks up with a who list filled with names and number. “Well, first the boy groups, Infinite, Ukiss, TVXQ, JYJ, SHINWA, HOT, 1TYM, MBLAQ- Dara noona’s little brother is in that group, B1A4, Block B… and I’m sure we’ll find more.

Then another member- Changjo, I think… starts talking… “We have some girl groups joining us too….  SNSD, APINK, Miss A, Brown eyed girls, ummm…., that’s it for now, but I am sure that we will get more.”

I feel a smile creep across my face for the first time in what seems like days, we might have an actual chance against the dark army.

“What are their plans?” asks Seungri thoughtfully.

“We told them to stay at their villages until we send them word about when we all will meet up….”

The discussions continue for about a half hour, and then Seungri and I say goodbye. I hold on to him as I expect him to teleport us to the facility where the others are. Instead after going through the swirling vortex and seeing the rest of our group I realize that we are on top of the tallest remaining building in Seoul.

“Why are we here?” I ask perplexedly.

 “I just wanted to see the city one more time before.. you know….” Says Seungri gazing off into the distance. I think about what his words could mean and I shiver slightly. He notices the sudden movement and puts his arms around me.

“Cold?” he asks.

“No, b-but you can stay like that” I say awkwardly my breath catching.

“I always wonder about the life of the people who live here before the great disaster…the played as kids… fell in love… and followed their dreams.. .. and now there is so much suffering and no one can ever do even these simple things” he sighs looking off again.

He tone was so heartbroken, and I felt a weird …almost magical force prodding at me

I whirl around and time slows I kiss his soft smooth lips… he is taken aback at first then he frantically begins to kiss me back.. and my arms reach up to entwine themselves into his midnight hair…. The fire in my heart burns faster and faster… and I can hear him breathing heavily…. We both realize the danger we face, even being so young. Then we break apart and without a word he teleports us to join the others.

******************************

Sorry it took so long!

What do you guys think?

Look at this Panda: