So this is Jongwa

Breaking Through

No one POV

 

Daesung asked Taemin to put the hovercraft in autopilot mode, and let it hover at one spot, he then explained to everyone that Sora was okay and she was in the library.

Jiyoung, finally sits up straight and asks Taemin, who had been looking at Daesung with a confused expression. “The library? What is she doing there?”

“There are barely any cameras in the library so it is probably the best place for her to lay low.” Taemin answers shortly then goes back to staring at Daesung.

CL looks between Daesung and Taemin. “Why are you staring at him like that?”

“Is there something you’re not telling me Daesung?” Taemin asks, ignoring CL.

“No, I told you everything that Sora said to me.” Daesung responds.

“Why would she just say sorry for absolutely no reason? I mean it doesn’t even make sense-” Taemin is cut off by a loud screeching noise.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taemin races to the cockpit of the hovercraft as all the members of Big Bang and 2NE1 cover their ears wincing as they follow him.

“What the hell is going on?!” demands Taeyang gritting his teeth.

Taemin pushes a few buttons and slides a few switches, then his jaw drops. “They found out Sora escaped, The facility sent out alerts and they are calling all Dark army Hovercrafts to the facility and they are putting all personnel on standby for a battle.”

There is an outburst of swears and groans from everyone except for Jiyoung who just laughs.

“Are you insane!!!!” screeches CL, slapping him across the face again. Daesung looked at CL, his eyes growing with admiration.

“You could say that, but this alert the facility sent out is great for us.” Jiyoung says, ducking behind TOP, because this time, both Dara and CL swung at him.

“Can you just listen to me?” he peeped out from behind TOP.

“You have 1 minute to explain before we decide whether or not you are insane.” Bom tells him.

Seungri grins “We get so much done with you girls here to knock some sense into hyung when gets bipolar”

Almost everyone bursts into nervous laughter.

Taemins glances up from the controls of the hovercraft. “No time to explain Jiyoung, just act!”

Jiyoung glares at Seungri. “Are there any extra army uniforms on here?” he asks no one in particular.

TOP nods and points to a shelf. “I saw some over on that shelf”

Jiyoung grabs five of the uniforms and tosses them to each of the members of Big Bang, telling them to put them on. Once they changed clothes, no one could tell that that the five men standing in front of them weren’t in the army. Their hair and eyes were covered by the black helmets and dark goggles, and the bulky uniforms replaced their lean and toned muscles with rigid and orderly body shapes.

“You guys look just like soldiers” gasps Minzy.

“Exactly, now ladies, can you please mess up your hair, and try to look pissed off” Jiyoung grins.

“Why?” asks Dara.

“Because we are going to be the dark army unit that rescued Tamein, found the 2NE1 girls and captured them.”Jiyoung says.

Everyone’s jaw drops. “That might work….” Taeyang says.

“It better work, we are almost at the facility!” Taemin shouts, glancing out the window

“All of you guys, grab one of the girls. Girls this is the time to let out your anger and hated at us” Jiyoung grins.

Top grabs Bom, and Seungri follows by holding on to Minzy. Taeyang shifts towards Dara. And Daesung looks sheepishly at Cl before grasping her.

Jiyoung looks at Taemin. and gives him a couple of punches, bruising his face and arms. “Sorry man, but you need to look like you’ve been tortured”

“No problem” Taemin groans, rubbing his face.

Within seconds, the craft lands onto the facility hoverpad. When it touches down, Jiyoung gestures for the four members of 2NE1 to bet led out by the “soldiers”.

When a unit of the army reaches the hovercraft TOP shouts. “Sir, we captured the girls of 2NE1!”

The army unit commander looks at the four girls struggling in the arms of the soldiers.  “Well done soldier, we’ll take them from here.” He says in an serious tone.

“Sir, that is not all” Jiyoung says, stepping out of the hovercraft, supporting the supposedly injured Taemin.

The army unit commander gasps. “Taemin sir!” he shouts with a salute.

“yeah, it’s me.” Taemin grimaces in order for the army commander to not notice the surprise on Jiyoungs face when he was addressed by the unt commander are “sir”

“Sir, do you need help? We will send you to the medics right away.” Says the army unit commander.

“No, I’ll go with these soldiers and these girls to His Majesty Jongwa’s throne room. I have urgent information for His Majesty and SHINee” Taemin says.

“Alright, we will let them know of your arrival”

Then Taemin, 2NE1, and the Big Bang “soldiers” begin the short trip by hyper-elevator to the heart of the facility, not showing any outward signs of their glee of getting in.

 

 

Daesung POV

Jiyoung had asked me to stay in contact with Sora, so I send her a message with an update about our situation.

Sora? We got in.

Really?

Yes. Are you in the library still?

Yes, Where are you going?

Throne room, can you get there?

I’ll go through the Ventilation shafts.

Okay, then…. See you there.

I send a mental message about Sora’s situation to all of the co-conspirators in the elevator with me.

When we arrive at the throne room, we see three figures surrounding Jongwa who was sitting on his throne.

Taemin kneels to the ground and bows, so all of us boys do the same, while maintaining a grip on our struggling “captives”.

The three figures rush to Taemin. I briefly recognize them to be Jonghyun, Key, and Minho. But, even I kneel down, I glance at the man on the throne at the imposing ruler on the throne before me. So this is Jongwa.

He doesn’t know what coming. I smirk to myself.  



Please comment guys!