All of us

Breaking Through

Daesung POV

    “Hey guys sorry about my noona, wait who’s she???” says CAP his eyes landing on Sora.

“It’s not safe to talk here, where are you guys staying?” I ask him not wanting our secrets to be over heard.

“Come, the rest of the guys are there, Noona and her friends are staying with us too” he says as the girls look at us curiously.

  We find the entrance to the old subway, but we don’t travel down the main route, instead we go through many winding tunnels and twists and finally reach something that is familiar- very familiar.

Seungri and I grin at each other and I forget the depression that I have been in lately. “So… is this the entrance to your lair” asks Seungri mockingly

   “Yeah- it was great when we found it it had loads of old blankets and even some supplies like matches and candles.” Says CAP.

“So, I see that someone is trespassing on our old home.” I say raising an eyebrow

“NO WAY!!!! You mean that you two hyungs used to-”

“Are we gonna stay here forever or can we go in now” asks Minzy jokingly.

  CAP lets us all in and we are immediately greeted by five figures who jump on us

“Hyungs!!!” shouts Niel

“Your Back!!!!” yells Chunji

“Yeah Baby!!!!” exclaims Ricky

“Woooo hooo!!!” howls Chanjo.

whoa- Sora looks like she’s gonna have a heart attack,,. I need to stop this… but CAP beats me to it

“Calm down… aigoo” he says. They slowly calm down.

  “Hyung who is she?” asks LJOE as we all sit down.

I look at the 2ne1 girls “CAP, is it safe to explain to them?”

“Yeah, they are like us, they will never tell.”

So then I start explaining the whole story of us; from YG appa to our powers, to the night we found Sora, the others pitch in, but Sora stays silent. Jiyoung hyung and I skip the part about her past and no one dares to ask about it.

  They all sit quietly and just listen, “Wow, you mean someday Jungwa will be defeated by you six- just like in the old stories, it’s true?” asked CL and Minzy in wonder.

  “If that is what our destiny is” says Jiyoung hyung

“we have been doing our best to train ourselves, and now that we have Sora we are complete” says maknae.

“She is supposed to be the most powerful of us all, even more powerful than Jiyoung hyung, who is sort of our leader” says Taeyang seriously.

“the time for us to emerge from hiding and fight the inevitable war should been soon, very soon” says TOP hyung.

  “Oh, yeah we came her to get some girl stuff, maknae go get umma and appa” I say remembering the reason we came here. He disappears in a flash. 

“COOL!” squeals Dara.

A few moments pass by and he returns with Umma and Appa. “Anneyongasso” says everyone. I send Umma and Appa all the information that they need to know telepathically to make things easier.

They look at me and nod, signaling that they got the message.

“Anneyong, CAP, LJOE, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, Chanjo” says Appa shaking their hands

“It is a pleasure to meet you 2ne1, Bom, CL, Dara, and of course Minzy” says Umma beaming at all of them.

“How did you know us?” asks CL in shock.

“Daesung just told us- in a way…”

“Oh, well I guess you need some stuff for Sora?” asks Bom.

“Yes” says Umma.

“Come here” says Dara to Umma and Sora – who’s been silent this whole time – I wonder what she is thinking about- but I don’t dare tap into her thoughts. They return a little while later with several large bags, and Sora is wearing a beautiful fighting outfit, ((Like Boms’ first outfit in I am the Best)) we all look at her in awe.

Jiyoung hyung seems to be hypnotized by Sora. He smiles at her, and I seem to be the only one who notices- aiish he fell for her for sure…. Ha ha , we’ll see how this goes, I know for sure that he’ll do his best to make her happy.

“Everyone come on stay at the mansion for tonight says Umma.

Everyone agrees and gets ready to leave. Seungri looks around at the 17 of us plus himself and says

“Um… I might want to take a few trips to get all of us home” As we all our  laugh and wait our turns.