Mission

Breaking Through

Hi guys! This is BigBangAngel, thank you sooooooooooo much, keep it up, here is the rest of the chapter, please tell us what you think :)




No one’s POV

Bigbang and 2NE1 are safe, though, in the one of Daesung and Seungri’s old hideouts. They felt the explosions, but none of them wanted to risk going outside to see what had happened. Sora had long since gone to sleep, and now was twitching in her sleep as dreams of what was happening haunted her. She awoke with a screech, startling everyone out of their somber silence.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” Daesung asked, walking quickly over to Sora. Sora grabbed for him, and Jiyoung felt a twinge of jealousy. Sora telepathically transmitted what she saw to Daesung, who gasped as tears seemed to appear on his cheeks out of nowhere. He turned to the others, still holding Sora, and said with a trembling voice, “Jongwa destroyed the house. Our house. Hell, he ripped a hole in the universe, just to destroy one house!”

There was a variety of reactions. Top just blinked, his face passive. 2NE1 had no emotional ties to the house, but they acted shocked and sad for Bigbang’s benefit. Taeyang and Jiyoung started to cry a little bit, and Seungri just felt empty, numb.

“What about Appa and Umma? They’re still safe, right? They weren’t killed?” Top asks Daesung, since Sora obviously wasn’t in any shape to talk.

“No, they were still at Teen Top’s place. No one was killed when they blew the place up.” Daesung answered. That seemed to console Big bang a little bit, but not much. There is a moment of silence that seems to stretch on for years. Minzy broke it with a quiet voice that seemed booming in the silence.

“What do we do now?” All those gathered swing their heads to look at Minzy. No one speaks, but everyone knows what they have to do. They have to go through with their plan. Now.

Minho POV

I arrived at the palace which is about a five hour hyper-train ride from the facility. I am here to see the only many in the whole world that is more powerful than me, my father Jungwa.

“Crown prince Minho, I will inform his majesty of your arrival immediately” chirps a maid bowing repetitively. Within 30 seconds she returns and ushers me into his private chambers. I feel a twanging sense of nervousness in the pit of my stomach, but it disappears instantly. “Father” I say simply, kneeling down.

“Lee Minho, you have come after a long time” he says. I can feel his dark eyes piercing into my own as I rise “Yes, father, I have news” “It must be important, or you would sent a messenger, I presume” he replies.

 “Father, I have Bom, and she has agreed to marry me, after some… convincing-” I say but I am immediately cut off when Jungw rises up from his chair and rushes toward me. “Son, I am finally proud to call you my own, I shall return with you and preside over the wedding myself” he smiles at me for the first time in years.

“Thank you father, I am honored, but that is not all.” I answer feeling a rush adrenaline through my veins. “What else, my son, what could be better than this joyous event?!” asks my father. “You do not need to worry about the prophecy anymore, I have just killed five of the people with the supposed “powers of the angels” I say smirking.

 My father’s back straightens even more and he seems surprised, “Five?..... did you kill the girl that escaped the facility?!” “No, the five were a group of males, and there caretaker, and illegal scientist who had trained them. The only women killed were his wife, and the remaining three members of 2NE1. I am sure that prisoner 0119650511883; the girl will die off on her own.” I explain.

“A pity, her death, such an… intricate creature, more beautiful than most…….” Says Father as he gazes off for a moment, a flash of desire across his eyes. “Well done my son, we no longer need to worry about any possible threats to my throne” he continues.

 “The wedding plans have been made, it will be at the facility tomorrow evening, in 27 more hours” I say glancing at my watch. Father nods and we both prepare for the journey back.

Taeyang POV

The atmosphere of our group is one of grim determination. We all sit in silence on Jiyoung hyung stands up and explains his plans.

“We need to split up, Seungri and Minzy, both of you go to Teen Top’s place and check on Umma and Appa, find teen top and tell them to watch out, people will go after them. See how many people they have gathered, and make sure that they are all hidden and far away from the facility when we break in.” he says.

“Wait, don’t we need their forces to overthrow Jungwa?” I sasked confused.

“This mission is to rescue Bom, we have to get in and get out, we can let the Dark army gauge our strength all at once, and we need time to train the people that Teen Top gather, and we will have plan the actual attack later.” Says Sora.

Jiypung hyung looks at her strangely and then continues “The rest of us will travel within a mile of the facility, the Sora will implant her virus at about 4 pm.  Seungri you and Minzy will teleport to us at that time. Then we will all move into the facility, find Bom and leave.” He says determinedly.

“We also need Taemin of SHINee” Sora points out.

 “Why the hell would we need that bastard” hisses CL and I at the same time. “he is the weak point of SHINee isn’t he Sora?” asks Jiyoung hyung. She nods in disbelief that the actually agreed over something with her.

“Well, this is it, are we ready for this?” asks Jiyoung Hyung.

“Hell yes!” shout Daesung and Dara.

“This is for Bom” says TOP hyung simply.

“We are prepared” say Seungri and Minzy.

CL and I both say. “Anything to save our sister” .

“I have been waiting for this moment my whole life” says Sora softly.

 “Alright then, let us blow this bastard off his throne!” shout Jiyoung hyung.