Of force fields and glass

Breaking Through

Daesung POV

“BOM!!!!!!” “UNNNIEEEE” “NOO!!!” “WHY!!!”

Those are the cries of shock that I hear as I try again and again without success to heal Bom….

After a few minutes I show them my tear streaked face.. I am a failure… “We lost her..” I croak.

TOP hyung collapses to his knees and grasps Bom’s lifeless form.

“Wake up, wake up…. Please…. Please, wake up… DAMMIT BOM!!! ING WAKE UP!!!!!” his roar echoing throughout the room.  Jiyoung hyung tries to pull him off of her body, but he stops when TOP hyung speaks again.

“You can’t leave like this…. don’t you remember…back there with that bastard… you said you wanted me to stay with you… I promise I would never leave…. I always keep my promises” with that last word he grabs his own neck tightly, before anyone else can react, Sora jumps him.

“Oppa, not now, it is not the time yet” she states calmly. She gently places her hands on Bom, cradling her and pushing hyung away. While everyone else is a sobbing mess.. Sora seems to be in some sort of a sickening trance…

“What are you doing, I couldn’t heal her” I ask in confusion. She remains silent.

Then she begins fading. Her hair, her skin… seems to be made of glass. Everyone is awestruck…. Then I realize what her plan was.

“SORA NO!! YOU WILL DIE!!!” I leap to her, but she has already put an impenetrable force field around her… she keeps slowly fading away as the color steadily returns to Bom.

“What is she doing?!” asks Dara in a panic.

“She’s draining her life force into Bom” replies Appa in a hollow tone.

“She won’t make it then” I say my voice breaking.

Jiyoung hyung realizes what we mean and slams his fist into the force field.. he uses all of his powers to try and get through but constantly fails. Eventually he drops down in tears.

Then what happens is the strangest thing I have ever seen. Bom sits up and smiles

We all run to to Bom and hug her.. everyone in tears and sora opens her eyes slightly. I sigh in relief and then .. Sora

falls

falls

 falls

falls.. and hits the ground next to Bom.

All hell breaks loses as Jiyoung runs to her. “Ani!!!!” he screams in a strangled voice. I try and heal her but her heart has already stopped.

Jiyoung looks at me with eyes filled with grief. He reaches down and kisses her lips furiously. Then he pulls away from her and grabs on to me sobbing.

Sora stirres.

“She is alive” shouts Taeyang.

 She slowly rises and shakily asks “What’s wrong guys? I’m alright”

All head turn to Jiyoung… that kiss…. Maybe.. it couldn’t….. maybe.. but.. how?

“Nothing, happened, Daesung hyung’s healing must’ve worked” says Seungri covering up the truth that we all know, but arne’t ready to admit. 

“Now that we are all together, I think we need to call back Teen top.” Says Appa  moving on and freeing Jiyoung hyung from that moment.

*****10 minutes later******

Still Daesung POV

As we walk through Teen Top’s place to where the communicator is, I talk to Sora.

Why would you do that? You knew you were going to die! I message her.

Yes, I knew. But that’s the price of bringing someone back to life. It would ruin the natural balance and harmony of the universe if Bom came back to life and I didn’t die. A life for a life. Sora replies.

Yeah, but she was already dead, why’d you do that?

Are you saying I should’ve let her stay dead? Top would’ve killed himself if I did that. He loves her. No one would care if I died.

That’s bull! You’re the strongest out of all of us, without you, we wouldn’t stand a chance against Jongwa!

Yeah, you need me! That doesn’t mean you’ll miss me!

What about Jiyoung?!! He’ll miss you!

Yeah, right.

Really, he will! In fact, he—

“Daesung hyung, Sora, come on! It’s this way!” Seungri called from back down the other end of the hallway, where we apparently should’ve turned left instead of continuing straight. Sora and I look at each other.

We’ll finish this later! I think to her, before leading the way back down the hall to where Seungri waits for us. We follow him down that hallway, to the left, to the right, up a ladder, and into the first room on the right. The rest of our group, even Bom, are standing around a table, with a glowing orb hovering in the air above them. We take our places.

Appa checks to make sure we’re all here, minus Taeyang, who’s off somewhere, making sure Taemin is secure. When he’s sure, he taps the orb, and a holo-image of CAP appears on the table in front of us.

“Hey! What do we do now, baws?” CAP says, his image flickering a little.

“I want you to come home.” Says Appa.

“What about the other groups?”

“They should stay where they are for now. We’ll let them know when they’re needed.” Jiyoung responds. “We need you here, though.”

“K-yo! We’re actually pretty close. We had to run after Jongwa’s people came after us. We’re only a few hours away.” CAP explains.

“Alright, we’ll see ya then!” Jiyoung says, pressing the ‘end call’ button. He looks directly at Seungri, Sora, and me. “Let’s have the three of you join Taeyang with Taemin.”

Seungri smiles. “Alright.” He jogs out of the room, leaving me and Sora to follow.

Seungri’s POV

I kick down the door to the room where Taemin is being held. He’s duct taped and blindfoldedto a chair in the middle of an almost completely dark room, with the exception of a bright light over Taemin’s head. Just how I like it.

I close the door after Sora and Daesung walk through. I step around right behind Taemin, and put a hand on his shoulder. He senses me behind him and jumps a little bit. I lean down so my lips are right by his ear, and whisper, “So, Taemin. Do you know why you’re here?” Taemin doesn’t answer, but that’s ok. They never answer right away.

Daesung must’ve been reading my thoughts, because he says, “Seungri, this isn’t meant to be a torture chamber!”

I turn to where his voice came from. “Well, that’s too bad…” I don’t make it obvious whether I mean to torture Taemin anyway or to just talk to him. Taeyang hands me some spoons, and I grin. Oldest trick in the book!

I clink the spoons together, and Taeyang runs a spoon down the ridges on the wall, making it sound like we’re hooking Taemin up to a torture machine. Taemin stiffens.

“Wait, before you start...” Sora says quietly. She steps up in front of Taemin, and crouches so that their eyes are level, even though he can't see her through his blindfold. “We aren’t like you. We don’t want to hurt you. This is your chance to avoid unnecessary pain for all involved.”

“I don’t want to hurt people!” Taemin protests.

“Then prove it. Tell us what we want to know now, and we won’t have to hurt you.”

“Alright.” Taemin agrees.

“Then what was SHINee doing when you beamed outside our house?” I ask.

“Minho had a tracking chip put in Bom’s left arm. We were there for her.” Taemin answers. Sora and I look at each other, and sprint from the room back to where the others are.

**************

We want at least 7 comments

please?

then we will post the next part...

Just saying we have it ready....

Oh, and we couldn't kill Bom off...

you all seemed sad about it

taramarada was trolling :)