Introductions

Breaking Through

Seungri POV

          We all slowly get up, recovering from the thunderous shockwave that just hit us. Then I see the girl and my jaw drops open… she’s all healed up, and she is gorgeous! Flawless tan skin, long long legs, thin – but not where it matters (um…You know..), waist length silky black hair, framing delicate feautures… and under her slip I can only imagine…

Then I am abruptly slapped in the face by umma, so are the hyungs. “Umma!!” I say pouting. 

“Shhhhhh” hisses TOP hyung pointing to the girl.

She shifts over a little and wakes up, eyelashes fluttering and all. “Anneyongasso” says appa in a soothing tone. The girls’ eyes go wide and she throws her arms over her head.

“Ani! Ani! I didn’t!! Please no more!! Forgive me!!” she sobs uncontrollably.

“It’s ok, don’t worry, you’re safe here” says Appa anxiously.

“This is another test isn’t it! I give up! Just kill me now and get it over with!! Please I beg you end it now!” she wails hysterically.

Umma pushes all over us back and goes to the girl. “Listen to me, you are free now no one will hurt you” she says looking into the girl’s eyes.

 “B-but they’re all men, and you…, no more pain?, my scars and wounds are gone…..? what happened” she says to umma.

“The boys over there found you, and saved you with their powers”

“They- are like me? The prophecy is true then…” she says calming down.

“And that man is my husband YG, my name is Eun Ae, Boys introduce yourselves” says Umma

“Hi, I’m Jiyoung” “Hello I’m TOP” “ Hi I’m Taeyang”

The girl slowly nods at each of them, and gasps when she sees Daesung hyung “I saw you in my head! You helped me escape” she says

“Yeah, I’m Daesung” he says shyly.

“I’m Seungri buuing buuing!” I say cutely trying out my surely flawless aegyo.

“Cut the act maknae” everyone groans.

“What is your name” ask Appa,

“The facility gave me a barcode – 0119650511883” she says.

“Oh..Well I guess you can choose a name- all of the boys chose thiers” says Umma as we all look at each other wondering what the facility is.

 “But, we’ll worry about that later, ok all of you boys out, you too Yang Hyun Suk(yg).”

We all walk out silently letting Umma have some time to befriend the girl. Daesung hyung immediately slips away, and I try to follow him, but Jiyoung hyung makes me stop, and he goes after him instead.