Revival

Breaking Through

Hi everyone, Taramarada and I worked really hard on this one, it's pretty long and a lot happens, so get ready



Sora’s POV

I open my eyes, and I find myself exactly where I wanted to be. The hospital. Everyone was rushing about, so at first no one noticed us. But then, Thunder, Dara’s brother, stopped dead in his tracks as he was running to the stairs.

He let out a whoop, and shouted, “Alright! They’re here, goddamnit!” Other people stopped running around, and turned to look at the three people.

A murmur started to spread through the crowd. “YG! YG!” I heard Minzy call as she pushed her way through the crowd. “YG! Eun Ae, she’s about to give birth! Ga-In unnie says the baby ‘ain’t waiting for no one else’ so if you want to see it, you’d better hurry!” With that, Minzy turned back around and ran back the way she came.

YG’s face, despite showing the strain he’d been enduring for the last few days, lit up with joy and anticipation. He turned to me. “I want to see my baby being born!”

“Well then we’d better hurry!” Jiyoung started to push through the crowd, but I reached out and held him back.

“I can hear the Brown Eyed Girl’s thoughts. That baby is coming now, we’ll miss it if we run.” I explain, grabbing onto YG as well. “You should thank whatever god is up there that you have someone as awesome as me who is capable of teleporting you both to various destinations around the world!” As soon as I finish saying it, I whisk us to the hall outside the room where Eun Ae is giving birth. I struggle to keep whatever’s in my stomach down as the usual nausea after teleporting takes in, amplified by the quick succession in which the teleports took place.

YG and Jiyoung pressed their faces up to the window to watch, along with the rest of the Big Bang boys and Taemin. The 2NE1 girls were either in the room with Eun Ae, or outside so as not to crowd the Brown Eyed Girls. The hallway was crowded with members from other groups, all of them trying to get a peek into the room to see what was happening. There was a soft murmur of conversation, but above that we could hear Eun Ae’s groans of pain.

I listen closely to the thoughts of those around me. I want to hear the first thing that baby thinks. I want to see the first thing that baby sees. I want to know what it feels like to breathe your first breath.

And I feel it.

There’s a wail, and then a collective intake of breath from the boys at the widow. Then,

“It’s a girl!” Top shouts.

YG has tears at his eyes as he hugs Jiyoung, whispering, “It’s a girl! It’s a girl! I have a baby girl!”

All the people in the hallway start clapping and cheering as JeA handed the baby to Eun Ae. Ga-In said something to her, and left the room with the rest of the women except for Bom and JeA.

“You can go in!” Ga-In told YG, but before he could move, the boys had already used their super speed to rush into the room. YG rolled his eyes playfully and followed them in.

I stand in the back of the hall, waiting for YG to turn around and say to me, “Sora, come in and see the baby!” I was waiting for someone to notice me, someone to give me a hug as the contagious happy mood spread from person to person. But no such luck. They all ignored me. I can’t say I didn’t expect as much. But my heart still sunk, and I could feel the mental breakdown fast approaching.

I thought about all the things that could happen if I just broke down and started crying in the middle of this happy scene. I thought of my tears sparking a rainfall indoors. I thought of my ragged breaths taking away the air. I thought of every bad thing that I could do as a result of my tears.

So I left. It’s always easier when I’m not there, right? Right………..

Two Days Later

No One’s POV

Since the majority of the people had shown up at the hospital, and everyone had gotten the well needed rest and recuperation after so much stress and fighting, YG decided to get down to business. He explained his plan to Eun Ae, who was holding their beautiful baby daughter, Yen JI. “Do you think he can do it?” YG asked his wife, after he had told her his idea.

“Of course he can yeobo. You trained him well, he is meant to be the leader.” Replied Eun Ae, cuddling her cooing baby.

***********Thirty minutes Later, Still No One’s POV***********

“Jiyoung, we need to get moving. You know we can’t all stay in this old hospital forever.” YG told Jiyoung.

“Yes, Appa. I know.” Replied Jiyoung.

“You need to get your stuff together and rally everyone together. It’s time to get things rolling, you know what to do.” YG said.

“Appa, don’t you want to give the speech and everything? You are the one who started this….”Jiyoung said curiously.

“No, I just showed you the path to follow. It is your job to take it from here. You must show everyone that you are the leader.” YG pointed to the door in front of them. “On the other side of this door are hundreds of people who know you are the boss on the battlefield. Show them you can handle everyday situations as well.”

Jiyoung nodded in consent and stepped out to the other side of the door, follow by YG.

Jyoung POV

I open the door, and step onto a makeshift stage. Hundreds of people look back at me. YG appa told them all to meet in the cafeteria to listen to my formal speech…. The faces all seem expectant, a vigourous beat of energy on every one of them. I look at the front row, and I see Top hyung and Bom noona holding hands and smiling at me. Next to them are Seungri and Minzy, glaring at each other… I think they’re having a staring contest or something…. CL and Dara are sitting with Teen Top, Dara keeping glancing over to Taeyang and whispering in CL’s ear. Daesung is obviously reading Dara’s mind and trying not to laugh as Taeyang is looking at him with a “what the ?” face.

 And off to the side, away from everyone else is Sora. She is staring at her shoes, not looking up at me. Off in her own little world… Sora. I haven’t spoken to her since she saved my life in that blasted prison room. If her plan didn’t work, she could be stuck with that bastard Jongwa right now. She risked her life to save mine… and I didn’t even thank her, or even ask her why… why she saved me….

At that moment, I know I can’t give the speech YG appa told me to give. I toss aside the notecard he gave me, and clear my throat. All of the talking in the room ceased, and everyone but Sora looks up.

I begin speaking directly from my heart.

“A long time ago some old guy name Franklin Roosevlet said “We have nothing to fear but fear itself”” I say, pausing for effect.

“Well, we all know that that is bull. We have so many fears in our lives. We fear for the lives of our friends. We fear for the lives of our families. We fear being captured and tortured by the Dark Army. We fear their weapons and numbers. We fear Jongwa and the horrible things he could do to us. And we fear for the sake of the person we love.” I pause again as everyone takes in my words, because they all ring true.

“Well, a while back, someone told me that fear isn’t a bad thing. Fear is the driving force in our lives. Fear is motivation. Fear kicks off everything and anything. Fear is the reason why we want to fight. Fear is why we love. Fear is why we hate. Fear is why we are all here. Fear is on our side. I will fight because of my fears.” I say, looking directly at Sora. She looks up at me, her eyes wide as she recalls telling me those exact words.

“Will you fight with me?” I yell out to the crowd. Everyone stands and roars back “YES!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Will you dream with me?” I shout out.

Everyone screams back “Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Will you fear with me????” I ask at the top of my lungs.

A moment of silence, and then in unison the solemn, and serious cry of  “Yes!!!!!!!” rings through the room.

“Welcome to the YG family.” I say.

The crowd bursts into applause.

 I raise my hands to quiet them down. “Remember, this revolution will not be televised. The revolution is in your mind. The revolution is here. Let the Coup D’e Tat begin!!!!!!”

NO one POV, over a period of several days…..

Taemin and Seungri bring the printer to the cavern that Taeyang created earlier. Within an hour, they print out the model of the HQ. Daesung and Sora, pour thousands of gallons on the model, until it expanded to be the huge center that all of the rebels need to live in.

 Every single group brought all the supplies from the old hospital, and everyone began to settle down in the new HQ. They were each assigned rooms and duties. Daesung was in charge of the hospital.

YG went to his new labrotary and immediately began working on various experiments and creating who knows what. Taeyang created several expanses of field above the HQ. Some were used to grow food, others were for training purposes. Seungri went from place to place; making sure everyone knew what to do. TOP, taemin, and Teen top were in the weapons center, designing and printing new types of weapons for the rebel army to use. Jiyoung and a select group of team leaders such as Teen top’s CAP, Infinte’s Sungkyu, MBLAQ’s Seungho, B1A4’s Jinyoung, Ukiss’s Soohyun, and several others laid out battle plans and new tactics, they made sure that everything in the HQ was running smoothly, and everyone had everything they needed.

 The 2NE1 girls and Sora were placed in charge of training most of the people. They were occasionally helped by the Big Bang boys on the days they need to have the trainees go through challenges such as obstacle courses and battle scenarios.

The HQ was running perfectly, and everyone was working hard, but they were all very happy and proud to be doing their part in the revolution.

No One’s POV

A few days later…

“So all I gotta do, is get from this side of the field to the other?” Kevin, one of the boys from Ukiss, asks skeptically. “That’s it? That simple?”

“Ah, c’mon! You seriously think they’re gonna make it that easy for us?” His friend, Eli, asked him as he cracked his knuckles in anticipation.

Before Kevin can respond, Seungri steps up in front of the line of young men and women and calls for their attention.

“Hello, good morning, and welcome. You are about to spend the next ten or so hours trying to cross this field. Anything is allowed, except you can’t go outside the lines marked in white spray paint.” Seungri raises his hands, claps, and shouts, “Begin!” Then he vanishes, teleporting away to his assigned location.

The lineup of people trying to cross consisted of SNSD, Apink, Ukiss, Super Junior, who had arrived the day before in tatters, and TVXQ. They stood still for a moment, confused, before Kevin just said,

“ it!”

He dashed for the other end of the field, a couple hundred yards away. He made it maybe six or seven feet from the starting line before the grass started to weave its way around his feet, holding him in place. He looked down at his feet, and quickly guessed what was happening.

“Curse you….” He muttered under his breath, knowing Taeyang could hear him before yanking his feet free of the grass.

The next to move were three girls from SNSD, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Taeyeon. They darted forward, quick as rabbits, their feet never seeming to touch the ground long enough for Taeyang to grab ahold of them with his powers. The other girls in SNSD followed behind them, copying their strategy. Apink was close behind them, and the girls managed to pass Kevin, who kept getting held back by Taeyang’s grass manipulation.

Kevin, seeing the girls moving ahead of him, tried to copy them, but it became obvious that he was a bit too heavy for that kind of nimble footwork. Kevin kept pulling his feet free, but as soon as he freed one, the grass would grab hold of the other. He groaned in frustration, stomping as much as the grass’s hold on him would let him.

The other boys in Ukiss were having a good laugh at Kevin’s struggle. He twisted to look at them. “If you think this is so funny, why don’t you come and try?” He resisted the urge to stick out his tongue like a little boy.

“Why don’t we, guys?” Eli asked his other group mates. They all looked at him. At his nod, they all started moving, trying to cross the field. Eli had the strategy of slipping out of his sneakers when the grass started to get a grip on him, but that was one use only. After that, he was in much of the same situation as Kevin. He looked at Kevin, and the pair burst out laughing.

AJ and Hoon, after doing the same thing as Eli, were left with grass trying to wrap around their toes. AJ suddenly had an idea. He took off his jacket, ripped his feet free of the grass, and slid his feet into the jacket’s sleeves. Then he took baby steps forward, unhindered by Taeyang’s grass.

“Genius!” Hoon congratulated his friend before following AJ’s idea. Kiseop and Soohyun did the same, and after Eli and Kevin had stopped laughing, they tried as well. It was harder for them to break free of the grass, since it had started to climb up their legs, but they did it eventually, and they joined the rest of their group shuffling forward after SNSD and Apink.

The girls in SNSD and Apink were almost a quarter of the way to the other side, thanks to their speed and light footsteps. But suddenly, flames sprung up in front of them. Yuni in SNSD screamed as a jet of fire shot up directly in front of her. The girls stopped in their tracks, giving the grass some time to get a hold on them. Apink member Bomi started bending over and yanking off the grass on her feet, throwing it into the flames. Then she took a few steps back, lifting one foot then the other, thinking.

“How do we get around this one?” Nam-Joo wailed. None of the girls answered. They took to what Bomi was doing, lifting one foot at a time to keep the grass off, thinking and throwing ideas back and forth between each other.

Meanwhile, the boys in Super Junior had copied AJ’s idea. They shuffled forward, but the slow pace was excruciating for Ryeowook. He stood still, and sighed at what he was about to do. He bent over, and tried to tear his jacket into two pieces. He succeeded in making a small tear, but the jacket wasn’t in two yet. Ryeowook kicked one foot forward and out a little, trying to make the tear bigger. After a few kicks, he succeeded in getting a large enough tear for him to easily rip it in two.

Oh well…. He thought as he started running with his feet protected by the jacket halves. It was an old jacket anyway. Ryeowook ran past Ukiss, whose jaws went slack when they saw him running.

“That is so…” Eli trailed off, shaking his fist at Ryeowook’s back.

The other members of Super Junior weren’t keen on ripping their jackets, so they stuck to shuffling. But Ryeowook was catching up to the girls. He slowed down when he saw the fire.

“Hello ladies…” Ryeowook greeted them as he reached the line of fire. They spared him a look, taking in his innovative solution to Taeyang’s grass.

“So, as I was saying, if we just jumped through—’’ Tiffany started, before Cho-Rong interrupted her.

“You want to jump, through fire?! You idiot!”

“No, listen!” Tiffany held her hand up for silence. “We can’t get around it, we aren’t getting over it, and we can’t go under it! We have to go through it! So, we have to jump!”

“Yeah, but-’’

“No buts! We’re all wearing long pants, and shoes, so our skin isn’t gonna get burnt!”

“Yeah, but our clothes could catch on fire!” Taeyeon protested.

“Then we stop-drop-and-role!” Ryeowook pointed out. “I say we go for it!”

“If we roll, on the ground, we leave ourselves open to Taeyang!” Bomi snapped.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it!” Ryeowook told her. “Now, I don’t know about you lovely ladies, but I’m going to jump. See you on the other side!” With that, Ryeowook took a few steps back, and ran at the fire. He jumped, squeezed his eyes shut, and leaped through the flames. He landed on the other side, with no noticeable burns. He pumped his fist, before setting off running again. “See, ladies? I told you it would be fine!” He called over his shoulder.

Ryeowook’s call reached the girls, and Tiffany smiled smugly at those who had doubted her, before taking the leap through the flames. The other girls followed, all of them expecting to feel a little burning sensation, but instead they felt no pain.

When they landed on the other side a few seconds later, the girls marveled at how they were still alive and not burned to a crisp, but they started running again when they felt the grass starting to move again. SNSD and Apink ran to catch up with Ryeowook.

Ryeowook had been running for several feet, and was getting worried. Past the fire, and the grass wasn’t a problem anymore, so shouldn’t there be another obstacle?

Suddenly he was pulled back by the back of his shirt. Ryeowook was thrown to the ground, and as he landed on the ground, he saw that the girls from 2NE1 were standing over him. He used the momentum of his fall to move his weight to his upper back, and sprung back up to his feet. Years of living on the streets of Ansan had taught Ryeowook and the other boys of Super Junior how to think on your feet and fight dirty. Once he was back on his feet, Ryeowook threw a swift punch at Dara, who was caught off guard by the boy’s quick rebound, and couldn’t get herself together in time to block the blow.

Ryeowook’s fist connected with Dara’s temple, and as Dara recoiled, he sent his right knee right between her legs. Dara groaned in pain, and sunk to the ground. Ryeowook basked in the glory of his little victory for a quick second, before he was pulled into a fierce headlock by CL. Ryeowook allowed himself to feel a little emasculated since he was pretty sure he was taller. And a man. He would never live this down…

CL pulled her arm tighter around Ryeowook’s neck, cutting off his air supply. His hands flew to her arm around his neck, trying frantically to pull her arm off, but it wouldn’t budge. Ryeowook kicked his legs uselessly, until he saw Bom make a move to grab his right leg. He waited, and timed a perfect kick, planting his foot directly onto her chest. Bom fell back, coughing a little.

But Ryeowook was running out of air. He could see the blackness at the edges of his vision, and he could feel the back of his brain being set on fire. His kicks became less powerful, and he knew he was close to passing out.

Tiffany from SNSD arrived, and quickly surveyed the scene. The girls of 2NE1 were surrounding Ryeowook, who was being strangled by CL. All of their backs were to her, except for CL, but she was otherwise occupied.

Tiffany looked back, and saw that the other girls were catching up. She could handle it until they made it here. She turned back to the 2NE1 girls, and took a running leap at Dara. Dara, a small girl with thin legs, crumpled under the impact of the other girl. When she hit the ground, Dara laid there, the breath knocked out of her. Tiffany grabbed a handful of Dara’s hair, and pulled her head back. Dara squeezed her eyes shut and groaned.

By this time the other girls had noticed Dara had been attacked, and their attention, ever so briefly, went to her and Tiffany. Ryeowook didn’t notice, he was more concerned with his lack of oxygen. He tried to heave a breath, tried to force CL’s arm off of his neck, but nothing happened.

Dara had fallen next to CL. CL jumped a little when Dara fell, and her grip on Ryeowook’s neck lessened a little. Ryeowook was able to get a breath, Finally! He thought to himself as he pushed CL off of him completely and breathed many deep breaths.

The rest of SNSD and Apink arrived. This was a group of 15 girls and one man, against four women. What do you think is gonna happen?

Taeyeon and Seohyun helped Tiffany get Dara to her feet. Seohyun held Dara’s arms, while Tiffany and Taeyeon took turns dealing blows to Dara’s face and gut. Bom was being tackled by three girls from Apink, and Minzy was being surrounded by the nine other girls. CL was facing off against Ryeowook. Ryeowook applied much of the same tactics she used on him. Grabbing her by her clothes and throwing her to the ground, headlocks, and quick punches before dancing away from CL’s deadly hands.

Dara slumped in Seohyun’s arms, unconscious and undoubtedly suffering a concussion. Once Dara was handled, TaeTiSeo moved to help the girls from Apink with Bom. Bom could barely manage to dodge the blows of the first three girls, but add in three more girls and Bom slowly running out of energy, and she was quickly subdued, unconscious and trapped by the grass, which seemed to affect everyone and not just the trainees. Minzy had been down for the count for a while now, because really, who could expect her to take on nine girls solo? The girls of SNSD and Apink watched Ryeowook exact his revenge on CL, they watched as CL held her hands up in surrender, and watched Ryeowook deliver a swift upper cut to CL’s jaw, knocking her out.

With 2NE1 handled, the girls went back to their strategy of avoiding the grass, and Ryeowook ran with them.

“What do you think is up next?” Cho-Rong asked, out of breath.

“Well, we’ve got Taeyang with the grass, we got past Jiyoung with the fire, and 2NE1, so that leaves Seungri, Daesung, and Top. Possibly Sora.” Ryeowook ticked the people off on his fingers as he ran.

Suddenly, a great gust of wind hit the group.

The wind grew stronger and stronger, until all 15 girls and Ryeowook were knocked to the ground. Dara, CL, Minzy, and Bom’s unconscious bodies were somehow gently  lifted up by the wind and set down, away from the field. “What the hell?!” screamed Jessica.

Everyone was covering their faces as the screaming wind attacked them.

“Possibly Sora? Definitely Sora.” called a voice from high above.

The wind died down and all of the trainees squinted to the sky as they saw Sora - with her wings extended, flying in place overhead.

She closed her wings, and dropped straight to the ground, landing gracefully on the ground, a few yards away from the trainees. Sora tilted her head and crossed her arms, smirking at the trainees.

The Apink and SNSD girls looked at her, trying to figure out what she was going to do next, but Ryeowook did not have the patience.

He charged straight at Sora, attempting to literally knock her off her feet. he was mere inches from Sora when he felt his body being lifted upwards. He shot up 100 feet into the sky and was held in place with a look of shock on his face.

Sora began using her telekinesis to flip him around and around in circles as he yelled in frustration. She cocked back her elbow, and then shoved it forward. Ryeowook fell in a crumpled heap on the front edge of the field.

The two girl groups looked at each other nervously. “Is she going to use all of her powers?”asked Cho-Rong.

“No, it wouldn’t be fair… I think she’s only going to use her telekinesis,based on what just happened.” said Taecyeon logically.

“But we can’t underestimate her, remember that girls.” Tiffany said grimly.

The girls looked over at Sora, and she grinned at them and waved. “She’s waiting for us to make the first move.” said Seohyun.

“Well then, lets do it!” Jessica exclaimed. She ran straight ahead, not at Sora like Ryeowook had done, but instead away from Sora- ahead to the next part of the field. Soon she felt a force tugging at her, and soon Jessica was flipped into the air. The girls gasped as they saw Sora, staring intently at Jessica and giving her the same treatment that Ryeowook had gotten. Jessica’s body flew through the sky and landed with a thump next to Ryeowook.

“We can’t fight her directly.” said one of the girls.

“We can’t outsmart her.” said another.

“There is no way we can take her on. She’s too powerful!” pouted one of the younger girls.

“Why would they make us go against Sora?”

“ What are they trying to tell us?”

“ We surely can’t take her on by ourselves!”

The complaints flew across the circle of girls like a swarm of dark clouds.

Taecyeon had been silent the whole time, until an idea hit her. “Thats it! we can’t take her on alone.We have to work together! All of the other obstacles were every person for themselves, but maybe to get past Sora, we have to show teamwork.”

All the other girls nodded in understanding. Within a minute or so, they developed a plan. Taecyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Cho-Rong, and Tae Ti Seo would stay behind in the little group they had formed. The other girls would charge directly at Sora at the same time.

The girls took off racing at Sora at the speed of lightning. Sora raised an eyebrow as she saw the multiple attackers. She lifted one or two of the girls at a time and fought of the rest with her fists. While she was kept occupied, the five girls who had stayed back, raced forward and ran as far as they could down the field. When they had reached a far enough point, they looked back.

The bodies of the girls who had attacked Sora were placed in the same pile as Ryeowook and Jessica. Sora had turned around and was gazing intently at the five scared girls who had made it ahead. Then Sora did something unexpected. She bowed deeply to the girls and then disappeared in a flash of teleportation.

“What does that mean?” asked Tae Ti Seo nervously.

“I think we passed.” said Tiffany.

“Not exactly.” said a voice up ahead. Top was comfortably sitting on the side of the field with his legs crossed.

He winked at the girls as he snapped his fingers. Chunks of metal came flying out of nowhere,hurling at the now screaming girls. Four of them reacted quickly,flipping, bending and rolling to the ground to avoid the onslaught. However, Seohyun was not so lucky, she screamed as she was hit multiple times and was knocked out almost immediately.

The four other girls kept dodging the metal balls as they used their acrobatic skills to their fullest. The balls kept flying at them for what seemed like forever. The girls inched their way forward and finally escaped from the fury of the metal missiles. They turned around, only to see that Top had vanished.

“What next?” panted Taecyeon.

Cho-Rong pointed ahead. The end of the field was very near. “We’re almost there.”

The four remaining trainees got to their feet and began running forward. Then they were knocked to the ground a second time.

At first they didn’t know why, there was no wind, no fire, no water,and the ground was pretty still. then they realized that they couldn’t breathe. Alarm signals went off in their brains. Seungri! Seungri! No Oxygen! Need air! those were the thoughts running through their heads, as each girl panicked. They began rolling about uncontrollably in shock. Tiffany was the only one who tried to keep her head.

No air? she thought.

What lesson are we trying to learn now?Taeyang showed us patience. Jiyoung showed us courage. 2NE1 showed us that we need physical fitness. Sora showed us teamwork. Top showed us to always be aware of our surrounds.What does Seungri want us to do? And how are we supposed to do it? We don’t have one of the necessities to survive. how do we keep going? Then her mind connected the clues. Keep going, no matter how hard the situation is. Perseverance. She thought.

 

It nearly killed Tiffany, but she did it. Inch by inch, she crawled to the edge of the field. And soon, the other three girls followed her lead. What only tooked minutes seemed like it took hours, because the lack of oxygen drained the girls, physically and mentally. Then they finally did it. the reached the edge of the field. And immediately collapsed. Soon they were shaken awake by Daesung.

“Congratulations girls. You four are the first to to pass the test.” he told them grinning. :But we didn’t fight you…” sputtered Tae Ti Seo. “Another day maybe. I had to save the lives of those who passed out, you know.” Daesung grinned.

The four girls slowly stood up- feeling tired and very sore. But they smiled at each other as they realised what they had just accomplished. They were no longer on - off fighters. They were no longer ragtag defenders. No. Now they were true soldier, of every strength and calibier. They could feel it in their blood, down to their very bones. “Watch out dark army.” Taecyeon whispered.

Later that night, after training,
Taeyang POV

I stand outside of the door of room 2107, steeling my nerves. Today is the day, I’m really going to do it. After taking a deep breath, I knock on the door. The wood echoes in the silence. And slowly, the door opens to show a thin, tall, lanky figure. Not what I was expecting. “Oh Thunder-ah! Anneyoung!” I say awkwardly.

“Annyeoung Taeyang hyung.” He grins, and invites me into his room.

I sit down on the chair he points to, and immediately get nervous.

“I take it that you weren’t looking for me?” Thunder says mischievously.

I nod and stutter. “I was actually looking for D-dara. I didn’t know you two were rooming together.” I say, looking at the bunk bed in the room.

“Yeah, noona and I haven’t seen each other in a while, so we wanted to room together because we are really close. And for some reason she thinks I can’t take care of myself” he says sheepishly, but with a loving tone.

I’m astounded by how respectfully and caringly he talks about his sister. “That’s really sweet of her.”

“Yeah, she’s been that way since our parents were killed by the dark army.” He says somberly.

I wince, because I have heard the same scenario from thousands of other people. “I’m sorry thunder. When did it happen?”

“When I was 5 or 6 year old, noona took care of me for the longest time. But eventually the dark army officers came after us too. That when she and I parted ways. I joined my friends from MBLAQ, and noona went with 2NE1.” Thunder explained.

I nod in understanding. “I’m glad you found a place to go to.”

We sit in silence for a few minutes. And then Thunder speaks up. “I’m surprised that you haven’t asked me yet.”

“Asked you what?” I say, feeling confused.

“You know, if you can ask my sister out on a date.” He replies.

“H-how did you know that I l-like her like that?” I blurt in shock.

“Simple, it’s happened before, several times. Random guys ask for her hand in marriage from me. ” he answers, shrugging his shoulders.

“I’m not going to ask you! I mean not until I ask her first. I mean, she should have control over her own life.” I stumble with my words.

“Good, I approve of you already.” Thunder grins.

I chuckle nervously. “so um, where is Dara right now?”

“She’s probably in the library, she love reading.” Thunder says.

“Ok, I guess I’ll go there then.” I say, waving goodbye and awkwardly leaving the room.

About ten minutes later, I arrive at the library, but before I go in, I hold out my hand and shut my eyes, concentrating hard; soon a bouquet of flowers appears in my outstretched palm. Blue roses, and purple carnations, perfect. I walk into the library and seen Dara sitting in  a chair, engrossed in her book. I hide behind a bookshelf, and think out a plan. And idea hits me suddenly, and I begin to sing softly.

I’m tired of being alone, I’m sick of being single, I think I need me a girl. I need a girl like.

One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she’s bored
But one that will only love me
Even if she stays still and guys hand her their phone
That kind of girl that will proudly take out and show my picture

Girl, I need a girl
Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Dara jumps up and looks around curiously, I silently change my position and keep hiding and singing.

 

A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt
A girl that will eat the kimchi fried rice that I make instead
A girl who looks young even though she’s old
I like that kind of girl
(Know what I mean)

A girl that acts shy, but knows how to be bold
Always pretends to careful of her behavior
But when you’re with her
Hmm, y’all know what I’m talking about

Girl, I need a girl
Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Girl, I need a girl
I like this kind of girl

Dara looks all around her, totally in shock, I suppress a giggle and keep singing.

Looks are not an issue
But a cute girl who knows style
Even though our hobbies are different
Our tastes are the same
A girl that I can relate to a lot
When we watch movies or listen to music

(Yes!) I love girls, girls I do adore
In front of people, she has principles as she plays
In front of me, she’s like “A’ing, I don’t know”

A voice that wakes me up in the morning
(Morning Kiss) I want to start the day
I’ll learn on your knees at night
As I listen to a lullaby
I want to dream of you

Make my heart race again
Make me able to create sweet songs again

You know don’t need no more
It’s just not like that
You’re the person I want to give my heart to

Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I get, gotta make you’re mine
I’m treat you right, baby

Girl, I need a girl
Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Girl,, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me too

Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I need a girl

Girl, are you listening to me?
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Girl, I need a girl

I finally step out of my hidden location and hold out my flowers to Dara. “Will you be ma girl?” I ask. Dara blushes and accepts the bouquet. “Yes Taeyang-ah” she giggles. I take her and smile. Success at last.






Whew.... intense?

comment please :)