Diamonds and Wings

Breaking Through

 

 

Sora’s POV

Seungri offered to take me back first with Umma and Appa, but I shook my head no. I was still dizzy from the last time, so I collapsed onto the couch. Jiyoung comes over, and sits next to me.

“You alright?” He asks quietly, so quiet I doubt he actually spoke. But he turns his head and looks at me expectantly, so I assume he did.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a bit tired.” I say lamely. He looks at me like he wants to continue, but TOP comes over, and interrupts us.

“Hey, Sora, I have something I want to show you! Come on!”

“Alright!” I say, following him, my curiosity overcoming the dizzy and tiredness. He leads me to the far end of the room. He asks me to close my eyes, and when I do, I hear this series of chimes. There is silence for a few moments, and I worry he might’ve duped me.

 So as I open my eyes. I jerk back. Diamonds! Freaking diamonds! He’s a statue of diamonds! Can he move? I reach out to touch him, thinking it might just be an illusion, and that my hands will go right through the diamonds to his skin. Nope, they feel pretty real…

“How… how on earth are you doing that?!” I ask, poking the diamonds. There are more chimes, and suddenly, I’m poking flesh!

“Hey, hey, stop that!” TOP says jokingly, “I can turn myself into anything not living. Like diamonds. And look!” There are chimes again, but quieter. He lifts his hand, with difficulty, and shows me his fingers. He turned his whole hand into diamonds! But just his hand. Not his arm, just his hand.

“Whoa.” I say in awe. TOP smiles. I think I like him… (Not like like, but as a friend) he is the only one so far who I feel like truly trusting.

"Sora, hyung!" called Daesung. I notice that Seungri has returned and the only ones left here are the three of us. Ok, here we go again, I sigh, but I don't complain because I have been through much worse. We all grab on to Seungri and I am forced through that stomach churning vortex yet again.

************************ Two hours later****************************

Jiyoung POV

We were all sitting around after dinner, Sora, TOP hyung  and Bom are amazing cooks, and thanks to appa, umma was far far away from the kitchen. Teen Top and 2NE1 had gone back to Seoul for the night, but umma told them to come over any time and I think that everyone, especially Top hyung was really happy with that.

 Everyone was  just laughing and chatting - even Daesung, but Sora was silently sitting next to me. I really wanted to talk to her but I wasn't sure what to say, every time I thought about her I just got so nervous and it felt like my wings were about to burst out of my back... hold on...that's it, her  wings I can ask about that...  "So, Sora... do you…. um have wings.....like the rest of us..." I blurt out awkwardly feeling like my cheeks were turning red, my hair probably was too….

 Everyone is silent, and she slowly nods yes. Daesung shots me a look and messages me "want some help bro"

"hell yes" I think back. He stands and lets his wings out of his back. Beautiful white wings...I stand and open up my wings which turned red, probably because of how embarrassed I was.

Top hyung, Taeyang and Seungri soon follow. Sora slowly rises and shuts her eyes.... and then her wings extend out.. my mouth drops open, the color, it's silver, no gold, wait it's purple..... the colors keep changing it is just so.... so beautiful no wonder she is supposed to be the most powerful.

“Omo… your wings are the most beautiful thing ever…” gasps Umma.

Sora opens her eyes and give her a weak smile, her hand trembling slightly in embarrassment. I wish that I could hold it and comfort her… for some reason it feels like it would fit perfectly in my hand…. “kekeke hyung is in loveeeeeeee”

“Daesung get out of my head or I’ll decapitate you” I think while staring daggers at him.

"Lets go out for a flight" suggests Seungri awestruck

"Yeah, it's dark we can go" says Taeyang and TOP hyung at the say time. Umma and appa nod their approval and go to the lab, probably for some work, and to give us time to ourselves. Then the three of them (Top, Taeyang, and Seungri) leave through the window, eager to stretch out their wings…

"Outside...????" says Sora looking at Daesung.
 They both look at each other sadly for a few minutes and I wonder what they were both saying to each other ( in their heads). Daesung suddenly messages me "Hyung, it's your chance to be friends with her, come on, do it"

 I grab Sora's hand without thinking and then we both jump out of the window together into the night.

 



Hi guys! this is BigBangAngel. Taramarada and I worked on this chapter together, it is our first coauthored chapter, so please lets us know what you thnk. Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

@sunset812 Thanks for replying back so fast to the new name for the story. we love you!