Breaking free

Breaking Through

Number Six POV

I cower in terror, shaking from the throbbing pain in my open wounds and the freezing cold winter winds slipping in through my moblie prison.

It was unbearable, and I was in a frozen metal train car in the middle of the night, wearing nothing but a thin burlap slip. Mutterering curses under my breath, I think of the horrible scientists and gauds that put me in this position.I was nothing more than a prisoner, an experiment, a toy, in their eyes. They were taking me away from the pits of the facility to the capital, so his esteemed majesty Doh Jongwa could probably have a better veiw of the tortures done to me.

Scowling, I bit my lip in anger and frustration.

I am so tired of living, of existing, of just being in this pitiful state.

Looking around me,  I realize, that maybe.... just maybe... this could be my chance to escape.

I summon up all of my strength and stand, even though the burning metal of the  dark band around my leg was killing me, even though my enitre body was aching and covered in terrible wounds from the insane tests I was subjected to as well as the beatings for any slight failure.

I slam my body against the train car walland think with all my might  

"Jongwa..." *SLAM* "... you can starve me,beat me...." *SLAM*

"... torture me and imprison me... " *SLAM*

"...but I can't be broken..." *SLAM*

"... the others are out there somewhere..." *SLAM*

".... they have to be..." *SLAM*

:...you will never win..: *SLAM!*

Then I finally succed and break through the cart, I fall out and start painfully tumbling in the dirty snow as my body tries to recover from suddenly landing like this. 

As I feel the pain increase a hundred times I can't help but scream " Help someone.....just end it now...Help!!!"I burst out sobbing, as the world around me fades into darkness.

 

No one pov

One hundred and fifty miles away, in a remote mansion owned by a fourty year old man named YG and his newly wed wife Eun Ae... an entire family is jerked awake  by a young man's scream.