Chapter 6

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of knocking on the door. “Nara, please wake up. Master Kris wishes do eat breakfast with you.” I stirred in my bed and just put the blanket above my head not wanting to wake up already. “Just 5 more minutes.” “I’m afraid that’s not possible.” I heard the door being opened but I ignored it. “Nara, come get up.” “Nah, Luhan let me sleep a bit more.” I pleaded under the blanket. Then suddenly I felt how the blanket was pulled away. “Hey, that’s not nice you know.” I pouted and sat up. “You didn’t listen to me the other two times so I had to do this.” He chuckled and I pouted more. “Since I asked you to use only my name you became quite cheeky.” “Hmm… maybe.” He smiled.

 

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind. “Why am I here? Didn’t I watch a movie, I can’t remember coming here.” I said while tapping my lips thoughtfully. “Yes you fell asleep during the movie and Master Kris carried you back to your room.” My eyes widened. “Really?” He nodded his head. I was quite surprised that he would do something like that. Now, I knew that the comfortable warmth and steady arms weren’t a dream. I blushed remembering how I had leaned into his chest. I could hear a chuckle and looked at Luhan. “You seem quite surprised. Like I already sat Master Kris isn’t a bad person. He always has a reason for doing things.” I just nodded my head as I would actually understand what he meant but I still wasn’t fully convinced by his theory. “Anyway, you have to get up and get dressed, Master Kris expects you at breakfast.” “Ah yes, yes but I don’t have anything to dress in.”  I pouted again wishing I had my plain clothes from my apartment. “Right, Master Kris told me he wants to go shopping with you today to get you some new clothes. For now I bring you some clothes that are available at another room.” “Okay…” I sighed and looked at Luhan who left through the door.

 

Some minutes later he appeared again with an outfit consistent of black leggings, a long-sleeved dress and a khaki jacket. All in all it was totally my style and I was happy about it. “Thanks.” “No problem. I see you in a minute.” He walked out of the room and I started to put on the clothes. When I was finished I walked to the door and shouted for Luhan. He opened the door for me and we both began our walk to the dining room. “You know, your door isn’t locked anymore. Master Kris allowed you to move freely in the house but only in the house and only in the company of me or a security man." It sounded better than being looked in a room for the whole day but I was still far from being satisfied. “I understand.” I mumbled in a sulky tone. “You aren’t satisfied with anything, aren’t you?” I was caught off guard by this question. “Normally I’m satisfied with the smallest things but being kidnapped overnight and then being locked in a room in a strange room by a stranger, isn’t really a normal situation, you know?” “You may be right but you have to get used to the thought of living here. He won’t let you go.” These words left me shattered. Until now I still had the hope that I’m some kind of toy for him for some weird fun or something like that and he would eventually let me go to find some new toy but it didn’t seem like that. “Say Luhan, am I the first?” I was really curious to know if I was the only one with this kind of fate and if not then what happened to the previous girls that he had kidnapped. “Yes you are the first one and you will stay the only one. He had his reasons for doing this.”

 

These were the last words he said as we had arrived at the dining room where Kris was already waiting for me and Luhan. “Master Kris as you ordered I brought Lady Nara.” It was weird to hear the Lady again but it was our deal so I couldn’t do anything about it. “Thanks. Take a sit Nara.” A shiver ran through my body as I heard my name being called by him for the first time. It sounded so nice but I pushed this thought quickly away and walked to the farthest seat from him. Before I could sit down I heard a chuckle and I looked up. “Not there. Here.” He patted on the chair beside him and I shook my head. “Don’t wanna.” I said in a childish tone. “What are you a little child?” and I pouted. “Maybe?”  I stuck out my tongue. “That’s enough come over here now.” I sighed and started to make my way to the seat he wanted me to sit in.  I sat down and pouted even more than before. “Stop pouting. It’s your fault if you don’t listen to me.” “But you don’t let me do what I want.” I whined. “Of course not, else you were long gone.” He was right with his statement. If it weren’t for all the security and Luhan I would have been long gone. I looked up at him and he met my gaze. It held sadness and loneliness in them which I could easily detect as they resembled mine from years ago. I sighed. “I still don’t understand why it had to be me?” I mumbled but lout enough for him to hear. “Because you are special and I thought you could heal me.” Surprised I looked up at him to meet a sad smile. “To heal you?” I questioned. He nodded his head and the room turned silent. I began to get curious about this person. He seemed to be more than just a kidnapper and the richest person in Asia. 

 

 


 

I hope you enjoy this update ~ 

Much love to everyone <3