Chapter 11

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

We drove about 10 minutes when we finally reached a grand house. It kind of resembled an opera house and I knew immediately that all people in there were like Kris; rich and arrogant. Though what I heard from Tao before the second thing was just my impression on him. Before we entered Kris pulled me to the side. “I will introduce you as my girlfriend so no need to kill me when I say it.” “What?” “Of course, how would it look if I came with some random girl?” “I’m just a random girl now? Then you can let me go and not force me to stay in your damn house.” I said angered by his words. “I didn’t mean it like that. For me you are not a random girl but for those people in there. They will believe I just picked up a random girl if I don’t say you are my girlfriend.” I sighed. “Fine but don’t you dare to do anything else than holding hands.” “Okay, don’t you worry.” I huffed and  he grabbed my hand.

 

Again we started to walk in the direction of the entrance of the house. We were greeted by bodyguards who treated us really kindly. I assumed they were afraid of losing their job if they would say something wrong. As soon as we entered I gaped at the hall. It was big, fancy and really sparkly. I still couldn’t get used to all these shiny things. I could hear a chuckle beside me and I snapped out of my state of awe. “You are easily impressed.” Kris stated. I didn’t answer since I was embarrassed and he spoke the truth. I was always fascinated by the smallest things but you couldn’t compare a gigantic hall with clouds. Yeah, I was amazed by clouds when I was little. They seemed to have no form but yet if you used your imagination they could become everything.

 

Immediately after we entered many people came to us and greeted the president of the biggest company in Asia. Always trying to stand out or to seem extra nice. After some introducing, most was done by Kris; we finally walked to our table. We seemed to share a table with two other men. “Ah Kai, Kyungsoo it has been a while.” Surprised I looked at Kris. I didn’t know that he knew them. “You’re right. I guess it has been too long as you didn’t tell us the news.” The man looked at me and I quickly hid behind Kris not liking the way the man had looked at me. I could hear laughter but it didn’t matter to me. “Let me introduce you this is Nara.” He pulled me beside him. “She is my girlfriend. And these are two of my close friends. The one with the blond hair is Kai and the other with these bulgy eyes is Kyungsoo.” “Hey, what do you mean with bulgy eyes? You are so mean!” Kyungsoo pouted. Though I had the urge to laugh at his cuteness I resisted and bowed. “Nice to meet you.”  “Nice to meet you as well. You are really cute.” “Yah Kai, get yourself together.” “Yes, yes.” Kris and I joined the other two on the table. I was seated between Kris and Kyungsoo which I was quite thankful for since I couldn’t get warm with Kai’s attitude. He didn’t seem to be a bad person just he was a bit off I guess you could say. Tough I was surprised that they didn’t know I wasn’t his girlfriend but some kidnapped girl. He said they were one of his closest friends so why didn’t he tell them?

 

“Can I have this dance?” I heard Kris asking beside me and I looked up to meet his charming smile. “Y-yeah sure.” I stuttered, stunned form his smile. I stood up and together we walked to the dance floor. I put my hand on his shoulder while he put his on my waist. I didn’t really like to admit it but it kind of felt nice. We swayed around the whole dance floor and I could feel many gazes on me. It made me feel uncomfortable. “Don’t mind them. They are just jealous since you are so pretty.” I blushed at his words. “T-Thanks.” The music stopped and we stopped dancing as well. Soon I was pushed away by a crowd of women. I could hear words like: “You were amazing Kris.” “Please dance with me as well.” “Let me be your girlfriend.” It made me upset to be honest.

 

Finally we had a nice time together and then people interrupted us again. I sighed and made my way to the toilette. I couldn’t win against a crowd of Kris-obsessed women. I followed the signs which directed me to the toilettes. I began to wonder why everything in the hall was so light and sparkly but the way to the toilettes was dark and spooky. Some seconds later I reached the toilettes to my relief. I splashed some water in my face, careful not to remove or smudge my make-up. I sighed and looked at the mirror. I looked so different, so foreign. Would I become a different person while staying with him? Did I want to become a different person? No I didn’t. I wasn’t perfect but I was satisfied with everything I had. I slapped my cheek and shook my head. I could think as hard as I can about it but it wouldn’t change anything about the situation.

 

I walked out of the room only to be greeted by an old and greasy looking man. “Oh what do we have here? Aren’t you the girlfriend of Mister Wu? He sure has taste.” He smirked while walking in my direction. I mentally prepared myself to take him down if necessary. “Could you please just visit the toilette and leave me alone?” I asked in a stern voice. “Hmm… I could but I don’t want to.” “Let me warn you, if you come any further I can’t guarantee for your safety.” “Haha, you wouldn’t want to do something stupid, little girl. I’m a big investor for Wu Enterprise and you wouldn’t want to risk a downfall of your little boyfriend’s company, wouldn’t you?” I hardly bit on my lips and clenched my fists. He wouldn’t do something shabby like this right? He stepped closer and I quickly turned around to flee back in the woman’s toilette but he grabbed my wrist harshly to stop me. “Tz, tz little girl you didn’t think I would let such a beauty flee?” He said while pressing me against the wall. I could easily defend myself but I didn’t know if he was really a big investor. What if he would take Kris’s company down all because of me? I didn’t want something like that even though we weren’t exactly best friends. He started to slide his hands up and down my sided. I shivered from disgust. “Hmm… You seem to like it.” “Never.” I said harshly. “Aww don’t be like that.” He harshly bit down at my neck and I pushed him away. “Stop it!” I shouted angrily. A moment later he was back right in front of me and slapped me. “You little… Don’t you dare to push me again!” I could feel something tripping from my nose. I placed my hand on my nose only to find it covered in blood. “That’s what you get for not listening to me.” I angrily looked up at him and he again pushed me against the wall. This time though he did roughly that’s why my head hit the wall harshly. The pain spread out in my head.

 

Suddenly he attacked my neck and I was just disgusted how he and bit my neck. I became angry with myself and also afraid. “Kris, please help me.!” I yelled though I didn’t really have hope that he would appear. “Didn’t I say you should shut up?” I received a punch in my stomach which caused me to cough. Angry tears started to run down my cheeks. The man started to attack my neck again when suddenly he was pulled away. “Mr. Kang what do you think you’re doing to my girlfriend?" relieved I looked up to meet the angry gaze of Kris. I was happy that it wasn’t directed at me as the look could kill people. “Mister Wu it was all her fault, she tried to seduce me.” Baffled I looked at the man called Mr. Kang. “Yeah right, that’s why her nose is bleeding and she holds on her stomach.” “B-but Mr. Wu, I didn’t mean to… she was just too pretty….” “Mr. Kang from now on you can see our business connection as non-existent.  Wu Enterprise will stop every investment concerning your company Mr. Kang.” 

 

 

 


Yeah kind of a crappy chapter sorry >.<

I sitll hope you enjoy it and thanks again to all subies, upvoters, readers and commenters

love you <3