Chapter 3

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

 

 

The next time my eyes opened was because of the uncomfortable feeling of being watched. I sat up on the bed only to meet the eyes of Luhan who was staring at me. Scratch the things I said before. This time he looked scary, not friendly anymore. “W-Why are you here Luhan?” I asked with a shaking voice. “Master Kris didn’t like the news of you wanting to flee again so he told me to stay with you until he comes back.” “You didn’t have to tell him that I wanted to flee.” I said stubbornly since I felt uncomfortable with being a scary Luhan. “I’m afraid that this option wasn’t available.” “What are you a robot?” I mumbled. “Is something wrong Lady Nara?” “No…” “Do you feel unwell?” “No I’m fine.” “Then may I ask you why you didn’t eat your breakfast?” “No you may not.” I said angrily, annoyed from being questioned from this stranger in front of me. “My pardon if I angered you Miss Nara.” I just waved it off and stood up to walk to the balcony. I opened the door and stepped out of the balcony.

I inhaled the fresh autumn air and felt better. Cold seasons were my favorites. “Lady Nara please don’t stay out for too long.” I turned around to face a worried looking Luhan. “Yes.” I sighed and walked back into the room.

 

“Then tell me what should I do Luhan? I’m locked in this room with nothing.” I could hear him closing the balcony door behind me. “I’m sorry but Master Kris didn’t give me permission to let you out of this room.” Stupid bastard, I cursed inwardly. “I will go and bring your lunch Lady Nara, if you excuse me.” He bowed and left the room. “Wow I think this is the most boring day I had in a long time.” I walked back to the bed and sat down on it. I stared out of the balcony door with thoughts of my ‘old’ life. I wanted to go outside and chase the bad guys not being prisoned in a mansion. I longed for the outside world.

 

Then suddenly the door opened to reveal Luhan with a tray. Again there was a lot of delicious looking food placed on it but this time I really didn’t feel hungry at all. My mood wasn’t the best and I didn’t have any appetite. I watched Luhan placing the food on the table he placed the breakfast before. When he had finished his task he looked at me with expectant eyes. “The food is served Lady Nara.” He bowed. “Thanks.”  I replied curtly and continued to stare outside not interested in anything that was in this room. Some seconds passed in silence and I could feel Luhan’s gaze on me. I turned around to face him. “Is something wrong?” I asked a bit annoyed since he wouldn’t leave me alone. “You should eat your lunch soon or else it will get cold.” “It’s fine, you can take it with you again.” “But you didn’t eat anything since yesterday Lady Nara.” “Like I said it’s fine, don’t worry.” I tried to smile at him so he wouldn’t question me anymore. “If that’s what you want Lady Nara, I shall follow your order.” He bowed and started to place the food back on the tray. It took him only some seconds and when he had finished this task he disappeared with the tray behind the door again.

 

About 30 minutes later Luhan wasn’t back and I hoped that he would leave me alone finally but to my dismay the door opened again and Luhan stepped back into the room. “Lady Nara, Master Wu gave you the permission to take a swim in the indoor swimming pool if that’s what you wish.” I was surprised and happy to hear that. It would bring at least some fun to this boring day and maybe but only maybe I get the chance to flee. “That would be great but the only problem is that I don’t have any swimwear.” I looked down and showed him my pajamas which I wore the whole day. “Ah right, I will bring you some pieces you may choose from.” With that said he left the room again.

 

Just some minutes passed and he came back with a range of different bikinis and swimsuits. I chose a fancy looking swimsuit which I actually liked a lot. Luhan left the room again so I could get dressed and when I finished I shouted for him. He opened the door for me and for the first time I was here I would see something else then my room and the garden. I wasn’t surprised that even the corridor was fancy we walked through. I already accepted the fact that that stupid brat was filthy rich and living in a mansion. We made our way to the swimming pool which was located in the cellar which wasn’t your normal cellar. It was kind of a spa with a sauna, Jacuzzi and the indoor swimming pool.

 

Everything was actually quite good the only fact that was getting on my nerves was that not only Luhan came with me but also 3 muscular security men. With that all hopes of fleeing were shattered again. I slowly took the steps into the swimming pool afraid that it was too cold but it was actually quite warm. I smiled and walked all the way in the pool and began to swim some laps. I wasn’t relaxed though. It wasn’t quite relaxing to be watched by 4 pairs of eyes. They watched every step I took and I didn’t like to be controlled at all. After I finished some laps I walked out of the pool and Luhan came up to me with a large towel. I wrapped it around me and starred at the pool. I was lost in thought as I heard Luhan speaking up. “It is 3 pm now. Master Kris will be back at 6 pm to join you for dinner. Do you wish to return to the room?” “No I want to stay here some more.” “As you wish, Lady Nara.” He bowed and walked back to the spot he had stood before. I dropped the towel on the floor and went to sit on the edge of the pool to put my feet into the water.

I wasn’t too pleased to hear that I had to see that jerk for dinner again. I sighed and splashed a bit with the water. I stayed there for another 20 minutes and decided to head back to the room. I had to mentally prepare myself for meeting the enemy.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I made a double update ~

I hope you enjoy the update ^-^

And thanks to all subbies I'm really thankful *bows and throws kisses*