Chapter 12

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

“Please don’t do this Mr. Wu. If you stop your investment others will too and then there is nothing left of my company.” A scary smirk appeared on Kris’s face. “Oh really? How unfortunate… And now go I don’t want to see you again.” The man’s face went pale but none the less followed what Kris had said. I watched how the man retreated while I put my hand on my still bleeding nose. “What a jerk…” I mumbled to myself. I looked at Kris who just stared with his dark eyes at me. It made me quite uncomfortable. “Are you alright?” He said only loud enough that it could be heard by my ears. “Yes, nothing serious.” I tried to smile at him to ease the tension between us. “Good.” He stepped closer while pulling a tissue out of his pants pocket. He gently removed my hand from my nose and placed the tissue at my nose. “I’m sorry for leaving you alone.” He sounded sorry and heartbroken. “Don’t worry; you came at the right time.” He nodded his head. “But why didn’t you defend yourself. The last time I came too near I got nearly hit by you.”

 

“Ah I got scared I guess…” I lied. He already looked so sorry how could I tell him that I actually wanted to protect him and his company by letting this man molest me? “I see…” He grabbed my hand and we started to walk to the exit of the house. “We are going already? Don’t you have to be here since it’s your event?” “It’s fine don’t worry about stuff like that.” He pulled me to the car and instructed me to go in. I did what he said. “I will go back inside to tell Kai and Kyungsoo that we are leaving. Suho will look after you.” I nodded my head and looked how he disappeared in the house again. “Miss Nara are you alright?” I looked at Suho who looked at me worried. “Yes, thanks for your worry.” I smiled at him. “Was it one of these crazy women who think that Master Kris belongs to them.” I shook my head. “No it was a man who thought everything belongs to him.” Suho widened his eyes and I could see how he stared at my neck. Embarrassed I put my hand on my neck to hide the bite barks that I assumed could be seen. “I’m sorry.” I just shook my head. “There’s nothing to be sorry for.”

 

He just nodded and turned around to face the front window again. We sat there in silence for some minutes as Kris came back and sat down beside me in the car. “Suho let’s drive home.” “As you wish, sir.” He started the engine and we drove off.

I faced the window and looked at the neon signs around the streets. The city seemed so lively and I just had the urge to jump out of the car, ran wherever I want to go and disappear. It sounded dramatic but I felt like that. I was ashamed that a man like that had marked me and touched me with his filthy hands. But the thought that I did it for Kris made me feel a little bit better. I still couldn’t figure out on which status we were but I decided to see him as a friend from now on and not as a kidnapper which he actually was. No I didn’t forgive him for what he did but living in the past is something I had never done. I tended to ignore my feelings and just live on as this part of my past didn’t exist. It was foolish but that was the only way I could live. I put my hand down from my neck and glanced at Kris. He too, just looked out of the window. I really didn’t know what thoughts he held within.

 

Finally we reached ‘home’ and I was happy to be able to go and take a shower, to clean my dirty body. As soon as we stepped out of the car we were greeted by Luhan and another man. “Master Kris and Lady Nara you are back.” They said in unison and bowed. "You both didn’t have to stay up for us.” “But Master Kris it’s our duty.” Luhan said desperately while I looked at the other man beside Luhan. He looked mature but bored. He had the handsome feeling to him not like Luhan who would be considered cute. This man looked at me with a strange gaze. “Master Wu what happened to Lady Nara?” the man said with a nice voice. Now all gazes landed on my which made me quite uncomfortable. “Nothing to be worried about Sehun.” Kris took my hand and led my inside. “Ah I forgot, this is Sehun he is also a butler. He and Luhan could be considered best friends.” “Nice to meet you Sehun.” I bowed and he did as well without saying anything. “Yah Sehun, don’t be rude.” Luhan slapped Sehun’s head with his hand. “What was that for?” Sehun replied angrily. Luhan ignored his question and walked towards me. He removed the tissue from my nose and examined it. “Everything’s good nothing is damaged.” He smiled at me and I tried to copy it. “At least your nose, which bastard caused you this marks on your neck?” I was amazed that he didn’t think Kris could be the one who did this to me. He did trust Kris a lot and I guessed he knew him better than that. “A bastard called Mr. Kang.” Kris replied angrily. “But Kris didn’t you say she could defend herself?” Again I was surprised by Luhan who left out the Master. “I guess she got too scared I don’t know.” Now I became a bit angry. I was still there so there was no need to talk about me like that.

 

“Guys I’m still there so please don’t talk like I’m not here. Anyway, do what you like I go to my room.” I said not waiting for an answer. I quickly went to my room. I would have run but first it would look stupid and second my stomach hurt a lot from the punch I had received. As soon as I entered my room I undressed myself and walked to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and turned the faucet to the warmest grade it could get. I wanted to burn every trace of that man from my body. There should be nothing left. I rubbed my whole body with soap especially my neck. When I thought I was clean enough I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel. I looked up to examine me in the mirror in front of me. My eyes landed on my neck with shout bit marks and bluish bruises. My eyes travelled further down to meet a big blue-green bruise. I sighed and covered myself with the towel. I thought being here would be safe but it seemed like everywhere lurked danger. What an unsafe world we have. 

 

 

 


 

I hope you enjoy the update ^-^

Thanks to everyone who is  supporting this story <3