Chapter 18

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

“What just happened?” I asked myself. I didn’t think getting some fresh air at the balcony would cause such a drama. I sighed and made my way to the door Kris had just left seconds before. I silently made my way to the living room to watch some TV and distract me from all the thoughts that were flying around in my head. Some minutes later, I had gotten lost once… or twice, I arrived in the living room. It was as fancy as the others and I already was used to it. Still, I was amazed by the sparkling of everything in the rooms. I shrugged it off and sat down on the couch to look some TV. It was weird though. I thought that people who were rich had many maids and stuff like that to serve them 24 hours a day but I only knew that there was Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Suho and some security men. Maybe there were some more but me being stuck in my room wouldn’t help me to get to know them. I sighed and changed the channel since I wasn’t interested in what was playing on the one before. I settled on some kind of drama which seemed interesting enough to entertain me.

 

About 30 minutes later I heard someone running up and down the hallways of the house. I muted the TV and listened to what was going on. Now it seemed two people were running. Did something bad happen? I turned off the TV and slowly made my way to where the footsteps came from. I saw the back of Luhan who seemed to look for something. “Luhan? What’s wrong? Did you lose something?” He spun around and looked at me as if he saw a ghost.

 

“Yah you!” He shouted and suddenly I was embraced in an hug. “What’s wrong, Luhan?" I still didn’t grasp the situation. “You fool! Sehun and I thought we were going to die when we couldn’t find you in your room.” And then it made click. I left the room without saying anything to anyone. “Sorry Luhan… I didn’t mean to disappear like that. I just went to the living room to watch some TV since I don’t have one in my room.” He let me go and looked at me relieved. “I thought you left us for good…” My heart clenched at these words. “You are my friends now. I wouldn’t disappear like that and on top of that I’m sick I wouldn’t have come far you know.” I smacked his shoulder lightly as a gesture of comfort. He smiled and then nodded. “You are right sorry for doubting you.” “Don’t worry about it.”

 

Just then Sehun appeared beside Luhan and looked as relieved as Luhan. “Oh I’m glad we found you.” He smiled and I returned it. “We would have been dead if Kris found out that we had lost you.” His smile turned into a frightened expression. “Ah I’m sure he would be happy about getting rid of me.” The words left my mouth without thinking. “What do you mean?” “Ah nothing.” I didn’t want to complain about Kris in front of Luhan again. I knew now what Kris meant to Luhan.

 

Suddenly Sehun grabbed my hand and started to drag me in a direction I didn’t go before. “Yah Sehun what do you think you are doing?” I heard Luhan yelling behind us. “Don’t worry Lulu I just want to talk in private with her. No need to worry.” With that said we walked further until Sehun stopped at a door. He opened it and led me inside. It was a bedroom colored in a light blue. “This is my room.” Sehun announced and I looked surprised at him. “Really?” “Yes.” “It’s very nice room.” I smiled while looking around some more. “Thanks and now sit down on my bed and tell me what’s wrong.” “Eh? Why do you think that there is something wrong?” “Because of the way you look and of what you said just now in the hallway.” I sighed and sat down on the bed. You couldn’t fool Sehun. He seemed to have the ability to look straight through people. “Well… I guess I had a small argument with Kris? I actually don’t know what happened but he seems to be angry with me now.” Sehun sat down as well and nodded his head as a sign of listening. “What happened that he is angry now?” “I wanted to get some fresh air that’s why I went on the balcony. He came back into my room and shouted for me. I returned back to the room and then he shouted at me for going out with only my pajamas on. Then he left me in the room.” I summed up the story which unfolded about an hour ago. “I see… well I have to say that he was right with you not going out like that when you are sick.” “Yeah I know and I apologized but somehow it seemed like he wasn’t angry just because of that.” “You know… the room you are staying at belonged to Kris’s previous girlfriend.” My heart felt weird at the mentioning of another girl beside Kris. “It is not my story to tell you but just let me tell you that he wanted this room to be a room of happiness again. He feared that room until you stayed in there. I could see him pausing whenever he walked past this room. Memories are such a cruel weapon sometimes.” I knew what he meant. Only once did I get shot. I was shot in the stomach while I chased a suspect but this wound was nothing compared to the pain of my memories. I nodded my head in understanding.

 

We talked a bit more about random stuff until Sehun led me back to my room and wished me a good night. Good… that wouldn’t be a good night tonight either, I was sure of that. I lay down in the bed and turned around to face the balcony door on my right. “Everything will be okay. I will have nice dreams, nothing to worry about.” I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes. I waited until sleep overtook me and until memories would start hunting me again.

 

 

 


It's me again *wave wave*

Yesterday I only managed to make the trailer sorry >.<

But maybe I will be able to make a double update today... Still don't know ~

Anyway I'm spazzing right now ^o^ Why?

Because I have 93 subscribers and I'm like soooo happy about it ^o^

Thank you so much to everyone, I really love you guys <3

I actually want to advertise this fic but I still need a lot of karma since advertising seemes to be mega expensive *pouts*

But I will try my best and be patient until I earned enough karma to advertise ^-^

Wish me luck ^-^

Again love you all <3