Chapter 23

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

I became really excited by the idea of all of us going out together but a frown appeared on Kris’s face. “I and Sehun still have work to do so we can’t come with you.” I pouted. “Maybe they can come next time.” Kris smiled in a reassuring way. “But can’t you just give them a day off?” I asked in a hopeful voice and Kris sighed. He directed his gaze at Luhan. “Do you want a day off to join us?” I looked excitedly at Luhan who looked quite unsure. “Ah well a day off would be nice but I don’t necessarily enjoy going to the zoo.” “Really?” My face turned into a grimace of disappointment. I was happy that Kris wanted to go out with me but I thought if the other two would join us it would add some fun. “Ah- yes.” He kind of looked sorry so I sent him a small smile as to say that it was okay. I turned my head back to Kris who looked worried at me. “I guess then it’s only the two of us.” I smiled at him. My excitement died a bit but it wouldn’t ruin the day. I was sure that it still would be a great day.

 

“Yeah.” Kris replied while a smile appeared on his face again. “When do we go?” I asked cheerfully. “How about we go after breakfast?” Kris seemed to be enthusiastic as well.  “Yes, that would be great. I totally look forward to it.” I said while continuing munching on my pancakes and fruits. The food became much tastier as my mood was on the top at that moment.

 

10 minutes later everything was cleared from the table and we made our way to the car. As we exited the house I could see Suho talking with a man in front of the car. He had a wide smile on his face. He must like that man a lot. I smiled to myself while I nudged Kris’a side. “Hmm?” “Who is this person next to Suho?” I could hear Kris chuckle beside me. “Well, Suho’s love interest or one of my gardeners Yixing, short Lay.” I chuckled as well. “They seem to be fitting for each other.” “Yeah, but both are too shy to go a step further.” I frowned. “I see.” “Would you mind their relationship?” we continued walking towards the car. “No, I wouldn’t mind at all as long as they love each other everything is fine.” I smiled to myself.

 

We finally reached the car and the two lovebirds turned their attention on us. “Master Kris and Lady Nara.” They said and bowed in unison. I chuckled which earned me a confused look from the two people in front of me but I heard Kris’s chuckle beside me as well. “Anyway, Suho please bring us to the zoo.” Kris said while a smile was still decorating his face. “Yes sir.” “Bye Suho, let’s talk later again.” Lay said with a shy smile. He seemed to have a gentle and somewhat cute manner. “Bye Yixing, yes let’s do that.” Suho smiled at him with a bright smile and I could see a small blush appearing on Lay’s face. Cute. Kris and I entered the car and some seconds later Suho did the same and drove off.

 

It was silent in the car for a while. I only stared out of the window enjoying the different places I could see. It was weird. I did have freedom in some way but he didn’t tell me that I could go out of the house except the garden. I really missed seeing different places and not only the mansion. You should never take things for granted. I sighed which didn’t seem to go unnoticed by Kris. “What’s wrong? You are not happy anymore? Should we go somewhere else?” I had to laugh. “No it’s fine I still want to go to the zoo. I just thought about random stuff. No need to worry.” I turned to face him and show him a smile. He was so different now. The first time I saw him he was just scary. He seemed to be a mafia boss or any kind of criminal but I could see myself that it wasn’t like that. Now he was sweet and caring. Though sometimes he would return to his evil form but I guessed it was a way to protect his heart.

 

A couple of minutes later we finally arrived at the entrance of the zoo and my heart picked up its pace. I was getting excited once again as I saw the big sig with the title ‘Seoul Zoo’ on it. I quickly made my way out of the car. “I will call you when I need you to fetch us again. Feel free to make whatever you want for the day.” Kris said to Suho which showed a grateful expression. “Thank you very much sir.” He bowed and got back into the car. We watched him drove off and went to the entrance to get our tickets.

 

As soon as we entered the area of the zoo I was amazed. It was much bigger than I expected it to be. “Where do you want to go first?” “Hmm… Ah right I wanted to see wolfs really badly. Can we go and watch them first?” “Sure, let’s look where they are.” I nodded and we walked towards a map that showed us the direction for each animal you could visit.

 


Guys really now? 121 subscribers? you are joking, right?

I'm like sooo happy about this. *squeals*

Thank you so much, really. <3

I'm so thankful to everyone who supports this story *bows*

The next update will be a fluffy date? I don't know ~ 

Please enjoy the update ^-^