Chapter 2

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

 

I was left dumbfounded again. “What do you mean to be yours? That’s not an answer.” It seemed like my protest didn’t make him happy at all as he put down his cat and stood up only to make his way towards me.  With each step he took forward I took one step back. The only problem was that at some point I was stuck between him and the wall. “Oh yes that’s an answer.” He whispered with a husky voice into my ear. I shivered though for which reason I didn’t know. He leaned his head on my shoulder and I could hear him taking in my scent. I blushed and pushed him away. “What do you think you are doing? Don’t you dare to touch me again!” I said with the most confidence I could bring up. He chuckled again which made me quiet angry. “Hmm… feisty, I like that.” And to my surprise he turned around and picked his cat up. He slowly walked towards the door and I sighed inwardly only to be disappointed when he turned around again with a smirk. “Ah and you can sleep as long as you want since nothing is waiting for you.” I didn’t understand what he had said. I had to go to work. “What do you mean? I have to go to work.” He just chuckled again which left me with the feeling of wanting to punch him. “No, everything is settled. Your apartment is canceled and you left your position at the Seoul Police Station.” That was enough I leashed forward ready to take him down. As I was a few centimeters away from his face with my fist he grabbed my hand and twisted it.

 

“Though I said I liked you being feisty that’s not nice you know.” He released my hand and I held on to it since I felt a slight pain. Just like that he left the room. “He even can defend himself! What’s worse he is stronger than me.” I mumbled to myself with a shaky voice. I walked towards the door Kris had left in hope of fleeing but to my dismay it was locked. Only then real panic started to rise in me. “What does he want from me? I’m just a normal detective who wants to lead a normal life.”  Tears started pouring out of my eyes as I leaned my back against the door. I slid down the door to sit on the floor and sobbed. I don’t know how long I sat there and cried holding on to my body tightly in hope of protecting me from whoever would have appeared but at some point I passed out.

 

I had been woken up from the sound of knocking behind me. I stirred a bit and could feel my whole body aching from sleeping on the floor and in an uncomfortable position. I slowly stood up when I heard the knocking again but this time it was followed with someone speaking. “Lady Nara, are you awake?” I stood there frozen as I realized it was not the voice of Kris. “Who could it be?” I mumble to myself. “Lady Nara?” I heard again. “Ah y-yes.” I stuttered. “May I come in?” “Yes.” I said without thinking since the voice of the stranger behind the door seemed so nice. Some seconds later I was greeted by a blond boy with deer-like eyes rolling a tray in the room with delicious looking food on it.. He was a very handsome boy with the image of an angel. His eyes met mine and he bowed. “My name is Luhan and starting today I will be here to serve you.” “Eh to serve me?” “Yes, Master Kris ordered me to do so.” Damn you, I thought to myself. “O-Okay. Then can you show me the way out of here please?” I tried to give my best puppy eyes to convince him. He bowed again “I’m afraid that I can’t do that. Master Kris ordered me to not let you out of the mansion if he isn’t around and since he left the mansion for work an hour ago I can’t let you out.” “I see.” And just like that my hope had been shattered. “Here is your breakfast Lady Nara.” He said while placing all the food at the nearby table. “I hope you will enjoy it. I may take my leave now.”  He bowed again. “Ah yes thanks.”  I bowed as well and just like that he had left the room. I quickly ran to the door in hope that it wasn’t locked but again I was left disappointed. I sighed and started looking around the room. My eyes landed on the delicious looking food and suddenly my stomach started to grumble. “No stomach, I won’t eat that food. Maybe he will let me go if he sees me starving for a while.” I figured that this was the only chance to get out of here. I knew that he was stronger than me and I could guess that the whole staff he had was as well.

 

I let my eyes wander around the room once again and this time my eyes landed on the balcony door. I quickly walked to the door and opened it. I walked out of the room and out on the balcony only to have me left speechless. I was on the second floor so now way for me to flee, but what left me speechless was the garden. It had a Chinese flair to it. There was even a pond with a small bridge. “Of course, people who are filthy rich can build something like that.” I looked at the garden for some more and then walked back into ‘my room’. As I had nothing better to do I walked to the other door in the room which I assumed was the door to the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door I confirmed my assumption, it was indeed a bathroom which looked also fancy and sparkling. I felt out of place. I never had much money but it was enough to survive. I didn’t have to worry if I could buy something to eat for the next day and I was thankful for that. There were times in my life that I had to starve for some days because I had no money. Just like these memories I wish I could have erased some parts of my past from my mind but that was impossible. I sighed and left the bathroom. I walked towards the bed and lay down. I stared at the ceiling for some time in hope to order some of my thoughts but with each minute that went by my eyes became heavier. It didn’t take long before I fell asleep with the horrifying pictures of my past.

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry everyone >.<

I actually wanted to update this story 2 days ago but before I could my laptop broke.

It was totally broken and all my data is gone. 

Today I bought a new one though and wrote the whole chapter again. 

I hope you like it ^-^