Chapter 5

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

 

We finished eating in silence which was to my relief since I had no intention of getting friendly with this monster beside me. I awkwardly sat there and watched Luhan cleaning the table. I could sense a movement beside me so I looked up and saw Kris standing up. “Luhan bring her back to her room. I will go to my study so please bring me a cup of tea later.” “As you wish, Master Kris.” I really didn’t want to go back to the room it was totally boring in there. “Yah Jerk.” I said before Kris had left the room. “Jerk? That’s not a nice way to call someone right?” He mused with his typical smirking face. “Oh maybe I would have called you differently if it weren’t for the things you did to me.” I said in a sweet but annoyed voice. “Well, whatever. Was there something you wanted or did you just want to call me jerk?” “I don’t want to go back to that stupid room.” I pouted thinking on how boring it would be to be there. “And? What do you want to do then?” he asked with a lifted eyebrow. “Hmm… Can’t I watch a movie or something like that?” this time I tried to sound nice even though I didn’t really want to. “I guess that’s okay. Luhan please bring her to the home theater and if she wishes some snacks.” And I could actually bring up a smile as he said these words. "Wah so cool thanks.” To my displeasure I said it way too excited but my thoughts vanished as I saw him smiling. He really had a handsome smile. I just awed at him until I realized that he already had left the room.

 

“Lady Nara, are you ready to head to the home theater?” “Yes.” I clapped my hands excitedly which earned my a weird look from Luhan and I blushed. “Let’s go, Luhan.” “As you wish, Lady Nara.” We started heading to the home theater and for the first time I had been there I felt actually quite relaxed. Then I remembered something. “Luhan, could you please just call me Nara? I don’t really like it when you refer to me as Lady Nara.” “I don’t think Master Kris would like this.” “Eh why? And beside you said you would serve me so it’s fine right?” “I’m afraid that I only got the order from Master Kris to serve you so I’m not directly serving you.” “Is that so?” I hummed.

 

“How about that, when we are around Master jerk you can call me Lady Nara and if it’s just the two of us call me Nara, okay?” “Master jerk?” he turned around and looked funny at me. I scratched the back of my neck uncomfortably “Ah well I gave him this name sorry.” “Please refrain using this name in front of me in the future and I accept your propose.” He turned around and started walking again. “You like him that much?” “Of course, he is my family.” “Your family?” “Yes, he took me in when my own family had abandoned me. He may seem to you like a bad person for doing this to you but for me he is the gentlest person.”  I could hear the admiration in his voice. “I see. I’m sorry for saying bad things about a person who is so precious to you but for me he is still a person who took everything away from me I had built up with much difficulty.” “You too, had a difficult past, right?” “Yes it wasn’t easy but I got through it somehow.” I smiled trying to push away the dark thoughts which tried to invade my mind. The past was something to me that I hated to remember.

 

I was in my own world as I bumped into Luhan who had stopped in front of me. “Sorry.” I mumbled. “It’s fine. We arrived.” Only then I noticed that we entered a room with a large screen and rows of comfortable chairs in front of it. “Please pick any movie you want and just place it into the DVD player. I will be back with some snacks.” “Okay and thanks for your hard work.” I smiled at him which he returned. He left the room with quick steps and I made my way to a small cabinet with a lot of DVDs inside. I had a hard time deciding on one but finally picked one with the title ‘Date Night’ since I could recognize the actor on the cover. I put the DVD in the player, grabbed the remote and looked for the best place to sit in.

 

About 30 minutes after the movie had started, it was quite funny, Luhan came back with different kind of snacks and drinks. I gladly accepted them and continued watching the movie. To my surprise Luhan left the room again. I had thought he would have to look after me but it didn’t seem like that. Another 30 minutes later I could feel how my eyelids grew heavier. I yawned but was determined to stay awake until the movie would end. However it never happened, I must have fallen asleep near the end. The next thing I could remember was comfortable warmth that surrounded me and strong hands that carried me. I leaned into the warmth not wanting to lose it. I could hear a sweet chuckle and fell asleep again.

 


 

Another update ~ 

I hope you like it ^-^

And thank you so much to all the subscribers <3

I'm really thankful <3