Chapter 24

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

We quickly found the wolf’s reserve which was located at the east from the entrance. We started to walk there and also looked at the animals that were on the way to the reserve. There were monkeys of all kind which were fun to look at since they were busy fighting against each other for food. We both laughed at the scene and continued our way.  It was way more comfortable around him than before. We actually had fun and I really enjoyed myself.

 

When we finally reached the wolf’s reserve I was kind of disappointed since we only saw one wolf which slept. “Aww I really looked forward to seeing them.” I pouted. “That’s really a pity but it’s quite cold already so I guess they would be hiding at warm places.” “That’s true.” “Then we have to come here again when it’s warmer again.” I smiled at him. “Sure.” “Yay.” I really felt happy when I realized that I basically promised him that I would stay with him until next year. I didn’t know how I should have felt about it but I didn’t want to ruin the happiness so I just smiled some more.

 

“Let’s just walk around some more maybe we find other animals you like.” He sat while patting my head and I had to fight a blush. I just nodded and we started to walk again. We walked around for an hour seeing penguins, bears, pandas and a bunch of other animals. I was already tired and a bit thirsty but Kris still looked eager to explore more. It seemed like he enjoyed this at least as much as I did which surprised somehow. He more seemed like a little child than the most powerful man in Asia. I guess people are just people and it doesn’t matter in which position they are.

I had to smile as he eagerly feed the birds that were in a reserve on their own. I tugged on his sleeve to get his attention. He looked surprised at me but a smile followed. “Can we sit down for a while? I’m a bit tired and thirsty…” I shyly smiled at him. He ruffled my hear “Sure.” “Thanks.” My shy smile turned into a wide smile and I eagerly tugged him to a restaurant nearby. “Do you want a small snack or something?” he said while studying the menu sign. “Yeah that would be great.” “Okay, just search for a place where we can sit down and I will bring the stuff to our table.” I nodded and made my way through the restaurant to search for a free table. I finally found one and comfortably sat down. I looked around the room and spotted some couples and wondered if Kris and I look like one as well. I blushed at the thought. Would I actually like to be by his side? I could feel my heart gaining speed. Well that was an answer right? But did he like me as well? I mean he told me that he needed me and that I’m his but he never said in which way. Did he mean it as being friends or in a romantic way? It made me somehow self-conscious since I didn’t actually had liked someone before. Yeah there were some small crushes I had on boys but I wouldn’t pursue them. In life my top priority was to catch the ones who had disgraces and killed my parents. But I guess it wasn’t just this but also that I didn’t want to burden anyone with my life, my past. It was already hard for me to cope with it how would other people react to it. I shivered at the thought and was brought back from a plate that appeared in front of me on the table.

 

I looked up to meet the smiling face of Kris. “Here you go. I brought you orange juice I hope you like it.” I nodded my head and looked at the plate in front of me. There were small sandwiches on it which looked actually too cute to eat but I was a bit too hungry to let them be. I happily ate them without a care in the world. I didn’t want to think about stuff that would bring me down. I really wanted to enjoy the date I had with him. “Is something wrong?” I looked up to meet the worried gaze of Kris. “No I was just caught up in my thoughts.” I smiled to lift up the mood. “If you say so.” He returned a weak smile.

 

After we finished our pause at the restaurant we started to look around some more. We even visited the aquarium and I couldn’t contain myself to squeal frequently at some cute fishes. Kris had a good laugh beside me every time I made such a noise but I was actually happy that he could enjoy himself. I couldn’t even imagine how hard it must to manage such a powerful company. He occasionally pretended to be pretty excited about something and wanted to show it to me and as soon as I arrived I just saw a somewhat disgusting looking animal. I would make a weird face and he would laugh at me which would result in me hitting him on his arm. All in all it was a great day and it ended way too soon as Kris’s phone rang. He had to take it and apparently he was needed urgently at the company.

 

“I’m sorry. This shouldn’t have ended like that. I actually wanted to spend the whole day with you.” “Don’t worry about it. We can watch a movie in the evening or something.” I smiled at him. “Okay.” He flashed a smile himself. He called Suho to pick us up. Suho dropped me at the mention and brought Kris to his company. As soon as I entered the mansion I was tackled by Luhan. “How was it? Did you kiss? Did you hold hands? Where is Kris?” Sehun interfered which I was quite happy for since a huge blush had formed on my face. “Lulu she just entered the house don’t attack her like that.” “Sorry” He pouted cutely and threw me some puppy eyes. “Let’s go to the living room and I tell you how our day was.” I said while trying to regain my usual face color.

 

 

 


 

 

  Finally a realy update ^-^

Sorry I acutally wanted to update sooner but I somehow wasn't in a happy mood 

and a date would require something like that haha 

Anyway I hope you like the update 

Aaaand I'm like spazzing right now since I have 140 subies and 16 upvotes 

which is like sooo cool I'm really happy ^o^

Thank you soooo much really <3 <3