Chapter 21

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

 

I still stood behind Luhan as suddenly my hand was grabbed and I was being dragged away. While being dragged away I looked back at Luhan who wore the same confused expression as I did. Then I turned my head to Kris who was still busy dragging me away. I could have pushed him away or insisted of letting me go but for some reason I didn’t. Maybe I hoped that this would be the chance to get closer somehow. Just then I realized that he walked towards his room and stopped right in front of the door to open it. He led us both inside and halted in front of his bed. He pushed me down on my shoulders so I was forced to sit down on it. I looked up at him to understand what his thoughts were but he had an expression on him that I couldn’t identify. Was it worry? Was it anger? I decided to speak up but before I could do that Kris disappeared through what I assumed was the bathroom door. I was confused. Why would he drag me here when he wanted to take a shower?

 

Just seconds later her appeared with a wet cloth and walked towards me. He carefully put it on the spot under my nose and I began to realize what he did. He wiped the blood off that was still staining that spot. “T-thanks.” I stuttered but didn’t receive a reply. It went silent for a minute until Kris removed the cloth from my nose and placed it on his work desk. “You shouldn’t have run off like that. You get hurt way too often since you stayed here.” Now that I thought about it, it was true. Normally I didn’t really get sick or had to fight of burglars. “I guess… Can I go now?” I wanted to slap myself. Why would I ask something like that when I actually wanted to stay longer? “No you can’t I still want to talk to you.” He sighed and I did the same inwardly but I did it out of relieve. Before I could stop myself I spoke up again “We talked already, I don’t think there is any use for it to do it again, right?” I looked at Kris’s back which was facing me.

 

“There is, I thought about what you said earlier… I want to know your story, your real story.” He turned around to face me with a serious expression. “I want to know who you are.” He said again and I was left speechless. “Why? Why would you want to know that? Why would you want to know who I really am? Who are you to me that I would tell you my story?” Now I became the feeling of wanting to flee. I didn’t want to stay with him any longer. I stood up and started to walk towards the door only to be grabbed by my wrist and be embraced in a hug. My heart started hammering in a painful speed and I widened my eyes. “What are you doing?” I said while my head was still trying to process what was happening. “I.. I need you. It took you just a few days to make me feel happier. Even when you thought I started to avoid you a week ago I would still look out for you. I needed to see your face at least once a day or my day wouldn’t be a happy one. Evil… I was evil for taking you out of your life like that but for me it was the only way to have you fully. When I first saw you at the police station I got this feeling about you that you could be my cure. So I found out everything I could about you and took you away. You couldn’t fight me that way. Like I said before I adopted some bad traits from my father and uncle…” He stopped and I again tried to register everything he had said just now. “What happened to your parents? You said to me once that you don’t have one either…” I said in hope to find a connection between us. He let me go and I already started to miss his warmth. “They died in a car accident when I was 15. My father wanted me to continue his business but I never would to such dirty things he did. That’s why I tried hard and studied a lot to become the person I am now.” “I see…” He still had people left who would support him. He had Luhan and probably his uncle as well but I was thrown out into this world with no one left. Silence. We both didn’t talk and I just starred at the floor. I was touched by his words.

 

 My heart was overjoyed to hear that he needed me which caused me to feel scarred. It wasn’t like I know what all these signs that my heart sent meant but could I just give in to it? Could I really just fall in love with this person in front of me? I looked up from the floor to meet the worried gaze of Kris. “Can you please not hate me anymore? I know what I did and how I behaved was wrong but my heart became cold in the past. I did things selfishly but I try to be better. So please, can you not hate me anymore?” I didn’t know what to say. I never imagined that the cold-hearted bastard/kidnapper of mine could look so vulnerable. “I-I started to not hate you a while ago but I couldn’t just forgive you like that.” His expression turned a bit happier. “So did you forgive me?” “No, at least not fully.” He nodded his head as he could understand what I meant. “That’s a reason why I can’t tell you my past... I never told anyone about it. Sharing something like that would I only to the person who I trusted a lot.” Again he nodded his head. “Did you tell Luhan or Sehun then?” I was surprised by this question. “No. I consider them as good friends but I wouldn’t be able to tell them. I’m afraid to be honest. I’m seeing the pictures in my dreams but saying all these things out frightens me. So please give me some time, I can understand your heart a bit better now and I try to not misunderstand you in the future.” I smiled at him which he replied with a charming smile of himself. Starting from this point on I knew that I wouldn’t be able to ignore his existence in my life. He became a part of my life, memories I wouldn’t be able to push aside even if I wanted to.

 

 


I am sorry if the chapter is crappy >.<

I didn't have much time to write it today but still wanted to update for you guys. 

Tomorrow I won't be able to update but I try on thursday (with what I hope a better chapter)

Anyway, I love you all <3

And thank you to all who wrote such nice comments, it really gives me 

a lot of motivation to continue this story fast ^-^