Chapter 25

The Man Who Took Me Away

 

 

 

I told them both how the date went and from time to time Luhan would throw an unnecessary comment in. “I totally ship you guys. So don’t disappoint me. “Luhan squealed and I turned red again. “Could you please stop this?” I whined. “It’s not like he is in love with me.” Luhan smirked and I shuddered. “Then does that mean you fell in love with him?” Again my face turned red. “N-no I didn’t say that.” “Yeah, right…” Luhan and Sehun looked at each other and gave me a knowing smile. I pouted. “We won’t say anything but if you really watch a movie we will make the theater room more romantic.” Luhan winked and made his way god knows where. I was left alone with Sehun which relaxed me quite a bit. “Sorry, Lulu gets a bit too excited.” The words left his mouth with a fond smile. “It’s fine. I enjoy it. It makes life less lonely.” Sehun’s smile turned into a frown. “Are you lonely?” “I don’t know to be honest.” I fumbled with my hands on my lap. “I was used to being alone so I guess I didn’t really feel lonely but now I’m surrounded by people that I like and it makes me wonder for how long I will have this all.” I slightly smiled at him. “I know that Kris things fondly of you so I’m sure he won’t let you go. I know the way he brought you here wasn’t the best but he didn’t mean to harm you. He had to have this ice barrier around his heart or else he would have taken the road to a hollow life. He needs you to recover his heart. We all need you here. You make our life even brighter.” I smiled at him. “Thank you for cheering me up. I know that Kris has his own ways to do things and I promised to try my best to not misunderstand him.”

 

Sehun patted my head and smiled at me. “You are really a good person. I know that some horrible things happened to you but I’m happy that you didn’t lose your smile.” I gave him a weary smile. “Thanks. I try my best to stay strong since I know otherwise I will be crumpling down pathetically.” He pated my hair and smiled at me. He somehow seemed like a father to me at that moment. How would they be if they saw me now? My parents, would they be proud of whom I was now? I sank further in my thoughts not noticing how Sehun disappeared as well. I was left alone with my thoughts of my deceased family and a somehow blossoming relationship with my kidnapper. I cringed at the sound of it. No, he wasn’t just a kidnapper to me anymore. He became a person, like anyone else here, that I didn’t want to miss in my life. The way he would smile while his eyes are sparkling, the way he furrowed his eyebrows when he didn’t like something and how he turned cold towards people who try to harm something meaningful to him. He was indeed a beautiful person. He built everything up on his own. I mean he had people around him that supported him. Luhan, Tao and sure there were more. He became a beautiful person with the help from people around him and from the detailed vision of how he wanted to be and how he didn’t want to be.

 

I on the other hand had just my thoughts of revenge, hunting nightmares and a little bit of nothing. So why was he the person that needed help? I still couldn’t understand how I could make this person happy. I was nothing; at least it felt like that to me. I was interrupted from my thoughts when a happy Luhan appeared in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders only to shake my brain out of my head. “Yah Nara don’t space out like that.” He poked my cheeks. “Hey. Don’t do that.” I pouted and Luhan laughed out loud. “Then don’t space out and take a shower or something. I don’t like that you drift off with your thoughts. I don’t think too much time with your thoughts alone  will make you happy. I watched you from time to time. Your facial expressions, I don’t like them when you are like that. They always look sad, angry or empty. Neither of these emotions is appealing to me.” I was caught off guard by his words. Was I that transparent that my emotions were displayed on my face? That’s definitely nothing I wanted. Suddenly I felt fingers being pressed on either of my mouth’s side and then being lifted upwards. “There you go again. Laugh, don’t frown.” “Fool.” I said while slapping his hands away though my smile never left my face. “There you go! That’s the way. Your smile is really pretty so you should show it more. Or how do you think Kris will fall for you?” He winked at me which caused me to blush. “Don’t say stuff like that.” I smacked is shoulder but he just grinned at me more.

 

“Yeah I know that you love me.” He said while pulling me up. “But now go and take a shower. You should look descent for your movie date with Kris.” I rolled my eyes at him. “That’s not a date. We just watch a movie.” “Yeah, right, just a movie.” He smirked at me and I gave up this useless fight. I made my way to my room to shower.

 

After showering, drying my hair and searching for comfortable but still stylish clothes I had nothing left to do and went back to the living room. What I didn’t expect to see there was two people kissing. My eyes widen while blushing and I quickly made my way back to the room. “Okay Nara, just pretend that you didn’t see Luhan and Sehun kissing just now.” My face reddened some more. “Oh god how do I face them now? I mean it’s not like that they told me they are together.” I mumbled to myself while pacing around the room.

 

 Again I was interrupted by a hyper Luhan who slammed the door open which caused me to age at least 20 years. I grabbed the spot above my heart which gained speed from the intruder. “Guess what? Kris is already back. So go down eat dinner with him and then have your date in my special-decorated theater room.” I blushed while looking at him. This time it wasn’t because of what he said but of what I had seen minutes ago. “A-ah okay.” I said while making a run for it to the dining room. I really wanted to slap myself. “Way to go. Just randomly ran off, that was totally not suspicious at all.” It wasn’t like I had something against their romance, the opposite, I was a total ‘shipper’ like Luhan would say but I had the feeling that I saw something that I wasn’t supposed to see.

 

I was relieved as soon as I entered the dining room. There was no one except Kris who didn’t notice me yet since he was busy with something on his phone. I quietly made my way to him. When I successfully accomplished that I placed my hands in front of his eyes. “Guess who?” “Hmm… From this very feminine voice and these soft hands-“ I blushed. “it could only be Luhan.” I busted out laughing while I took the spot beside him. “So that’s how you see Luhan?” He laughed as well “No not really… at least not most of the time.” We laughed together some more. “Yah what’s so funny here?” Luhan entered the room and a blush appeared on my face again. “Nothing.” Kris waved his hand dismissingly. “Right… Say Nara did I do something wrong?” I looked at Luhan with wide eyes. “N-no, why do you think like that?” “Because you just stormed out of the room, it seemed odd.” “I’m sorry for worrying you but you didn’t do anything wrong.” Again I blushed as the picture of Luhan and Sehun kissing appeared in my head. Why did I react like that you wonder? Well I had have boyfriends in the past but not for long. Most stayed for two weeks until they figured out that I was not enough for them. They thought I didn’t mind but to be honest it hurt, badly. It wasn’t like I dated them because I just wanted to date, no I really liked them that was the reason I agreed.

 

I felt a hand wrapping around my wrist and looked up at the man who the hand belonged to. His eyes were somehow confused, angry and sad. I didn’t understand it. Did I mess up again?

 

 


Ehm... I'm sorry? >.<

Really I'm sorry for my late update I was kind of busy with other things >.<

And again I'm like soooo happy that this story is that popular, I never thought that 

it would turn out like that. Thank you sooo much to everyone *bows* 

I really love everyone here <3