2

The Change

 

“Good morning, sweetie.” Suho smiled as he walked in the dining room, now wearing his usual business suit.

“Hey oppa.” Then she glanced around.

“Kai?” She asked.

“What do you think?” Suho grinned.

“I’d rather not.” She chuckled.

“So, what are you going to do today?” Suho started as he picked up his toast.

“I have to get to SM before anything else, then do what I have to do.”

Suho nodded, then Kai cam trudging in the room while rubbing his temples.

“I didn’t see you last night when I came home.” He said.

“Depends on what time you came home.” Junhee replied.

Suho chuckled.

 

Junhee sighed as she stepped out of the van, the fans started screaming, she was just right behind the two stars along with the other staff.

She pulled out her hoodie as they stepped in the building, then they were led to the dressing room.

“We have an hour.” Their manager said before stepping out of the room. Junhee nodded and handed Changmin and Yunho their clothes.

“Twenty minutes.” She nodded.

“How she orders us around, how pretty.” Changmin cooed before stepping behind the screen to change.

Junhee chuckled and started speaking with their make up artist.

 

Sehun checked the time, it was already eleven and his meeting has just ended. He grabbed his coat before walking out of his office.

Soon he was already in his car driving to Cheongdam.

He pulled over right in front of a pink colored building, he mentally winced.

Then he picked up his phone.

“I’m giving you five minutes.” He said.

“Make it ten, I’m not The Flash you idiot.”

He put his phone down.

 

Junhee stepped out of the office, they just got back from DBSK’s schedule. She rubbed her hands together before putting her cardigan on.

“Leaving?” Yunho asked.

“I have a scheduled lunch, see you this afternoon oppa.” She waved before jogging towards the doors.

Junhee’s eyes narrowed as she saw the waiting Audi R8 as soon as she stepped out.

“What?” Junhee asked as she shut the car’s door.

“Party.” Sehun said.

Junhee chuckled.

“No, I’m too busy.” She was about to open the door, but Sehun put the car on reverse, then they were already speeding on the street. Junhee glared at him.

“I’m serious, Sehun. I have~”

“You don’t have a say in this matter. Your parents will be there too.” Sehun stated flalty.

Junhee closed and leaned back on her seat.

“Did I mention how much I hate you right now?” She grumbled. Sehun scoffed.

“You just need to learn how to survive parties.”

Sehun just shrugged and stepped on the pedal.

 

Junhee puffed her cheeks as she walked in the hotel’s lobby with her brother. Suho smiled as he recognized some people he knew, Junhee almost cringed at how other ladies eyed her brother.

“Oppa, you can go ahead. I agreed, no I was forced to meet Oh Sehun.”

Suho nodded then he let go of his sister.

 

“Hey, cousin dear.” Junhee felt an arm wrap around her neck.

“So, where’s your date?” Junhee asked, Kai looked at her Versace mini dress paired with suede heels.

“Looking good.” He mused.

“But still the length is a bit…too…mini.”

Junhee rolled her eyes at him.

“She’s on her way.”

“Third?”

“Nope, fourth.”

Junhee almost groaned. Then she noticed some of the ladies around them shift their attention towards the doors.

Oh Sehun.

Kai grinned and let go of his cousin.

“Baby sitting?” He mused.

“Don’t start.”

 

“You’re alive.” Kai grinned as he slapped the other male’s shoulder in a friendly manner.

“I know, how come you’re alone?” Sehun asked.

“Don’t ask me questions, you two just run along.” Kai shooed them away, Junhee sighed and walked beside her friend.

“What?” Sehun asked as he offered his arm, Junhee swatted it away.

“The office is calling me, I swear this is your fault.” She hissed. Sehun smirked.

“Oh well.”

“Don’t just “Oh well” me, Sehunnie.”

Sehun smiled and just wrapped her arm around his.

“Come on, let’s appear friendly with each other.”

 

 

“Let me kill you first.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++