3

The Change

 

 

Suho grinned as the two stepped in the room, Sehun was looking around and it was clear that Junhee was slightly peeved.

“Hi, Director Oh!” A middle aged couple approached them. Sehun nodded back and bowed them politely.

“How have you been, Mr. and Mrs. Song?” He asked.

Junhee bit her lip from laughing.

He was just so awkward.

“We’ve been doing good, it’s been a while. I hope everything’s doing well with your company.”

Junhee slowly let go of his arm, but Sehun pulled her back.

“Yes, thank you. Excuse us.” Sehun smiled before pulling his friend with him.

 

Ladies eyed Sehun appreciatively as they passed, while Junhee was smiling politely as some of her father’s friends acknowledged her.

“Where are we going?” She asked as Sehun walked in front of her.

“I talked with eomma earlier.” He started as they stopped by an empty table, she nodded and sat down.

“So?”

“Oh, she says hi by the way.” Sehun nodded. Junhee nodded again.

“Don’t tell me…” Junhee smiled.

“Don’t you dare laugh~”

Junhee laughed.

“She arranged you a blind date!” She cackled. Sehun kicked the chair she was sitting on. Junhee chuckled.

“Not helping you on this one, Oh.”

“Oh you will, Kim.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

Sehun eyed her warily.

“Is this what our friendship amounts to?” Sehun poked her side.

“Yes. This is for dragging me here while I should be working on DBSK’s outfits.”

“You don’t even need to work.” Sehun stated.

“Yes, I heard that. Now come on, Oh.” She said as she started to stand, then she felt a hand on her arm.

“Miss Kim right? Suho’s younger sister?”

Junhee turned and she almost flinched. It was none other than Han Byunshik, her older brother’s friend who has been trying to woo her.

“Hey, Mister Han.” She blurted, Sehun shook his head.

“It’s been a long time, you’ve gotten prettier. Can I get you a drink?”

Junhee turned to Sehun, Sehun chuckled and bent down to whisper on her ear,

“Not helping you on this one, Kim.”

 

“We’re all set.” Junhee smiled as she fixed Yunho’s tie. They were invited at Music Bank today for a special event. She smiled as she looked at the two.

“Indeed, the Gods of the East.” She mused, Yunho smiled at her and patted her head.

“Where were you yesterday night? Good thing Youngja noona came to drop by, we would have gone to the show wearing sweats.” Changmin said to her as she patted his face with oil control sheets.

“I had this party to attend.”

“Right, we sometimes forget that you’re a chaebol princess.” Changmin said.

“Look who’s talking, anyway, oppas you two are done!”

“How quickly you dismiss us.” Yunho chuckled before one of the crewmembers called them. Junhee smiled as she tried to cover the bottle of BB cream, Changmin stood up and accidentally elbowed her arm making the whole bottle spill on her black shirt.

“Oppa~” She whined, Changmin smiled at her sheepishly.

“Sorry, Hee. Because of my superior height I didn’t see you there.”

“Yes, and your superior eyesight too.” Yunho said as he looked around for a shirt.

“You don’t have an extra?” Changmin asked, Junhee shook her head and began to dab it her shirt with a tissue, then Yunho tugged on her arm.

Junhee eyed the “I love DBSK”shirt warily.

“Better than nothing, right?” Changmin smiled at her.

“Just go out and perform.” She sighed as she got the shirt from Yunho.

 

“Oppa?” Junhee answered as she stepped out of the dressing room.

“Hey, I’m at the airport right now.”

“You’re leaving?” She blinked.

“I’ll be back in two days, sweetie. Can you help me with something?”

“On what?”

“I asked Mrs. Song to leave a folder in your car, can you bring it to Mondo Group?”

“Mondo….” She blinked as she tried to recall the company’s name.

“Ah! The hotel people.”

Suho chuckled.

“Yes, them, just ask for Park Chanyeol and I would appreciate it if you gave it to him personally.” Suho said.

“What’s in it for me?” Junhee chuckled.

 

“I’m going to Japan, sweetie. Hello Kitty plushie?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++