4

The Change

 

 

After the performance, Junhee went to the basement and got in her car. She noticed a white envelope sitting on the backseat of her car. She smiled and grabbed it.

“To Mondo we go.” She murmured as she started the engine.

 

Kai looked at his friend as he brought the phone to his ear.

“Where are you?” Sehun asked.

“Out.” Junhee’s muffled reply came.

“I know. Lunch.”

“I heard. Be there in twenty.”

“Make it fifteen.”

“No. Just wait. I know Kai’s with you.”

Kai almost chuckled. Sehun put his phone down.

“You two talk in monosyllables.”

Sehun shook his head.

“Let’s just order ahead.”

Sehun nodded, then the waiter approached them.

“Spanish style risotto and Caesar salad.” Kai said, then he looked at Sehun.

“Capellini in garlic sauce and the other one with fresh tomato sauce.”  Sehun nodded.

Kai grinned at him.

“Junhee hates garlic.” Sehun said flatly.

 

 

Junhee arrived at the top floor and was led to an office, then the secretary stepped out and showed her in. She was met by a young man dressed in a business suit with big brown eyes.

 

Chanyeol looked up and blinked, the first thing he saw was “I love DBSK” in big bold letters.

“Park Chanyeol right?” The girl tilted her head at him, he nodded and stood up.

“Yes, I am. You are?”

“Kim Suho from Kim Banking Group asked me to give this to you.” She smiled and placed a white envelope on his table.

“Right, thank you for bringing them in.” Chanyeol smiled at her.

“You’re welcome, I’ll be taking my leave now.” She bowed politely before stepping back.

Chanyeol smiled. Then he wondered, is she a huge fangirl of DBSK?

Then he opened the envelope.

 

 

“You said fifteen.” Sehun said as Junhee sat down.

“What are you wearing?” Kai balked at her.

“Accidents happen, cousin dear. Yes, I said fifteen.”

“You took twenty.” Sehun smirked.

“Don’t start with me.”

Kai chuckled.

“You free till this afternoon, sweetie?”

“I am, kind of, why?”

“Let’s go out, it’s been a while since we roamed around.” Kai nodded. They glanced at Sehun.

“You don’t have a say in this, Oh. You’re coming with us.” Junhee smirked.

 

“So when do you plan to break up with her?” Junhee asked, the two guys were right behind her, obviously following her aimlessly.

“You want to help me with it?” Kai suggested.

Ladies looked at Junhee with envy as she passes.

“No, not interested.” She said as she picked up a shirt.

Sehun tapped her back.

“What?”

“Go and change into that, I know you don’t love DBSK that much.” He nodded, then he pushed her to a changing room and walked to the cashier.

Minutes later, Junhee stepped out of the room now clad in a Comme des Garcon shirt.

“Now you look human.” Sehun said. She rolled her eyes and looked around.

“Jongin?”

“He left.”

“Huh.”

 

“He has no plans of coming home.” Junhee stated as she checked the time on her phone. They were inside the Kim residence, enjoying a movie in the living room. Sehun nodded beside her.

“When is Suho hyung coming home?” He asked.

“This Sunday.” She yawned lightly and leaned back.

“Can you wake me up if Kai arrives?” She muttered before closing her eyes.

 

Sehun just continued to watch the film, then he felt a pressing weight on his shoulder. Junhee was already asleep. He sighed and switched off the television, then he made her lean on his shoulder before drifting off to sleep himself.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

A/N: hey guys!!! thanks for reading!! does anyone know how to make a poster or where i can request? I seriously need one :"(