18

The Change

 

“Here?” Junhee smiled as they walked around Myeongdong, she was dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans and a turquoise sweater. Sehun was beside her, in a white shirt and jeans.

“Cosmetics?” Sehun queried, Junhee just nodded as she pulled him inside the store.

“So, are you seeing that guy?”  Sehun asked as Junhee looked at the items.

“Ani.” She murmured as she picked up a bottle of lotion.

“Then why?” Sehun asked.

“I’m just helping him with something, does this smell nice?” She opened the bottle and signaled for him to take a whiff.

“I don’t like it, too fruity. But, why would he need your help?” Sehun waved the bottle away.

Junhee just shrugged and started walking towards the bath section.

“Ya!” Sehun hissed as he tailed after her.

 

“It looks fun.” Junhee nudged her friend.

“No.” Sehun shook his head, they were talking about the Ferris wheel ride just across them.

The place was slightly crowded, Sehun sighed.

“We’ll eat after this, I promise!” She nodded as she wrapped one arm around his out of habit.

“Hee, please~”

“Oppa!”

Sehun looked up and saw Eunmi walking to them. Junhee smiled at the younger girl and pulled her arm away.

Eunmi swallowed as she forced a smile on her face.

“Eunmi.” Sehun said.

“Good to see you here, I came with some of my friends, they just left.” She said.

“I’ll go.” Junhee said lowly. Sehun turned to her.

“Hee~”

“See you later.” She nodded before leaving.

 

Junhee glanced back, then she smiled. Eunmi and Sehun were walking towards the ferris wheel.

“That’s good.” She nodded to herself, then she clutched her sweater closer to her. The temperature had dropped suddenly.

She bit her lip as she walked towards the bus stop.

Chanyeol and Saeyoon. At least, he knows how he feels. And he’s honest about it. Even though, there are times he’s not clear about it. But Sehun, it doesn’t seem like before. Does he really love Eunmi still? Or is he~

Junhee winced as she felt her chest tighten.

 

 

Then she collapsed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

guys, give me a good song that's not by Exo that would fit this story. i mean, that would be really nice to listen to when you're typing hahaha  :> 

 

am still confused you know.

 

why. 

 

hahaah