10

The Change

Junhee turned then she froze. Sehun’s expression had turned cold, if it can get any colder.

“It’s you! Oppa, it’s been a long time.” The lady chirped. Junhee tried to claim her wrist back, but Sehun just pulled her back.

“Really? I didn’t notice.” Sehun’s tone was harsh.

“Oppa, I know I did~”

“I don’t want to talk to you.” Sehun spat before stepping away, dragging Junhee with him.

 

 

“Ya.” Junhee said as Sehun let go of her.

“Calm down.” She squeezed his shoulders.

“I saw her..a few days ago, Junhee..I don’t want to see her, she’s here then-”

“I know, but you were too cold. That was rude, Oh.”

Sehun’s brows furrowed.

“Maybe she just wants to talk.”

“After what she did, now she wants to talk?” Sehun laughed bitterly. Junhee sighed then she just wrapped her arms around him.

“Please, just calm down. What if she~”

“I…need to go. I’ll see you later.” Sehun cut her off and slowly pulled away. Junhee bit her lip and nodded, thenSehun smiled.

“Have fun without me.”

“Like your presence changes anything.” She rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

Junhee was frowning as she went back inside, then she felt someone tap her shoulder.

“Hey miss Kim.” A familiar deep voice joined her thoughts.

“Oppa.” She smiled, Chanyeol nodded and walked beside her.

“Your friend left?”

“Yes, he did. He wasn’t feeling well. So, how many arcades did you raid today?” She asked.

“Around four.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Unnie, hi.”

Junhee paused, then she smiled.

“Eunmi-yah, how have you been doing?” She asked politely.

“I’ve been doing well, unnie. I just got back.”

She nodded, Chanyeol glanced at Junhee briefly, he felt the atmosphere change around him.

“Then, see you around, Eunmi.” Junhee’s tone changed slightly.

 

“I take that as you don’t like that girl?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, she just….makes me feel un-” Junhee’s heel tripped on something, then she felt a reassuring hand on her back.

“High heels are a killer, both in a good and bad way.” Chanyeol smiled before steadying her.

Junhee smiled.

“Point well made, Mondo.”

“Right, I want to show you something.” Chanyeol grabbed her arm and for the second time dragged her again.

 

Kai’s brows rose as he watched the two across the hall. He tilted his head slightly, somehow he had a strange feeling about the two.

Then he smirked.

He knew Junhee well, and he knows hos Junhee is not the type to just let strangers touch her, but with Chanyeol, she looked comfortable.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++