44

The Change

 

 

“Hmmm, no.” Junhee shook her head as she pulled the coat from Yunho. He just chuckled.

“I saw you the other day, Hee.” He started, Changmin started to nod, one of the make up artists chuckled.

“Really? Where oppa?” Junhee asked as she walked to the rack and searched for another coat.

“You and your friend, I knew it, young coordi!” Changmin chuckled. Junhee blinked and turned to them.

“Congratulations, Hee.” Yunho teased, Junhee shook their head at the two.

“It’s rare to find two people~”

“Oppa, pleasem, no!” She winced, Yunho just smiled and pinched her cheek.

 

 

Junhee walked in their home around two in the afternoon, she passed by the living room and found her brother, Kai and Sehun chatting.

“….Oh.” She blinked.

“How was work?” Suho asked.

“I…just got out from of it.”

Kai grinned.

“So, do you have something to say to me, sweet little sister?” Suho asked, Junhee was trying to take out her tab from her purse.

“Nothing, really oppa. I’ll be in my room.” She muttered before heading towards the stairs.

“Aigoo, hyung.” Kai buffawed.

“Did I spoil her too much?” Suho asked himself, Sehun smiled and stood up.

“I’ll talk to her.”

 

Junhee stepped out from the bathroom clad in a pair of shorts and a loose shirt then she collapsed on the bed, face front.

“Ya, your boyfriend’s at your house and yet you ignore him.” Sehun said as he walked in her room.

Junhee grunted without moving.

“Tired?” He asked as he sat beside her, leaning on the headboard.

“Yeah, why are you guys here? Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” She murmured as she looked up.

“Barbeque night.” He answered, Junhee nodded and buried her face on the covers again.

Sehun chuckled and started to pull her up.

“Should we go out for ice cream?” He asked, Junhee slowly sat up and grinned at him.

“Your treat?”

“Food.” Sehun shook his head then he stood up. Junhee chuckled and followed him, then she stopped in front of him and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck in a lazy manner.

“How was your day, Kim?” Sehun asked he leaned down to kiss her forehead.

“It was fine, yours?” She asked while lacing her fingers behind his neck. Sehun squeezed her waist.

“I had fun.” He said flatly. Junhee laughed and let go.

“Come on, Oh, ice cream!”

 

 

“Oppa?” Junhee asked as they walked in the shop.

“Yeah, I told him and he wants that you to tell him personally too.”

Junhee made a face as they walked towards the counter, Sehun smiled and took her hand.

“Any flavor no nuts.” He said, Junhee nodded before ordering.

“But he already knows, why do I have to tell him?” She asked.

Sehun shrugged before getting their order, Junhee followed him.

“I think you should, Hee. He’s your brother.”

“Yeah. I should and by the next minute, eomma and appa already knows.”

Sehun smiled sheepishly.

“Oh Sehun!” Junhee groaned.

“My parents know…I told them…so..probably they told them too.”

Junhee just picked up her spoon.

“But this is fun. It’s good that they know, Hee. Why should we keep secrets?”

Junhee remained quiet.

“Are…you ashamed~”

“Aniya, they’re going to tease me to death, you brat.” She winced, Sehun smiled and handed her a napkin.

“I’ll bring an oxygen tank tomorrow then.”

“Tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah, we’re having lunch with them tomorrow.” Sehun nodded.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++