5

The Change

 

Chanyeol walked in the room and found Kai grinning at him.

“It’s been a long time, hyung.” The younger male shook his hand.

“What’s the event?” I thought Suho hyung’s out of the country?” He asked.

“He’s coming back today, he just wanted to have a meal together.”

Then another male stepped in the room.

“Junhee’s not with you?” Kai asked. Chanyeol glanced at the other male.

“I thought she was with you.” Sehun said.

“Hyung, this is Oh Sehun from Hyundai, Sehun this Park Chanyeol from Mondo Group.”

Chanyeol smiled and shook the other man’s hand.

“Nice to meet you.” Sehun said.

 

“I sent you a text, Oh!” Junhee said as she stepped in the room clad in a pair of white skinny jeans and a loose sleeveless top.

Chanyeol glanced at her, his eyes widened.

“I didn’t receive anything.” Sehun said.

“Well you could have picked me up from the house, same thing goes for you Kim Jongin.”

“I came from the office, sweetie.”

“It’s a Sunday.” She rolled her eyes and sat down.

“Where’s Kim Junmyeon?” She asked.

Chanyeol balked, she called Suho by his real name. And she was the “I love DBSK” shirt girl.

“He’s on his way.” Kai replied.

Then she turned to Chanyeol, as if seeing him for the first time.

“Park Chanyeol from Mondo, right?” She smiled. Chanyeol nodded.

“I see you two know each other, hyung this is Junhee, Suho hyung’s younger sister. Junhee this is, well, he’s good friends with your brother.” Kai nodded.

“Nice to meet you, Junhee.” Chanyeol smiled and offered his hand, Junhee nodded and shook it. Then Suho finally arrived with another male with him.

Junhee winced while Sehun just grinned at her.

“Oppa.” She smiled.

“Hey, I met up with Byunshik at the plane, I invited him to join us.” Suho smiled.

Why is my brother such an angel?!

Junhee smiled wanly before concentrating on her food. Kai chuckled as the two guys joined them, Byunshik sat beside Junhee and smiled at her.

“You look beautiful like always, Junhee.”

Sehun almost gagged.

Junhee nodded meekly and started pulling her chair neared to Sehun.

 

“Oppa. Really.” Junhee said as they stepped out of the restaurant.

“He’s a good person, just be~”

“No. He’s so greasy.” She shuddered lowly. Then Byunshik walked beside Suho, Junhee hopped back to Sehun, and held onto the sleeve of his coat.

“What do you want?” Sehun asked.

Junhee made a face at him, Sehun just grinned and playfully wrapped one arm around her shoulder.

“I have that blind date tonight.”

Junhee winced, she forgot.

“Junhee, we’re heading for some coffee, would you like to join us?” Byunshik turned to them.

Kai and Chanyeol looked up, Chanyeol heard Kai chuckling.

“Well?” Sehun whispered.

“Fine.” Junhee grumbled.

“She cant join you, she’s going with me.” Sehun nodded before turning back dragging Junhee with him.

Kai grinned as the two walked to them, then Junhee wiggled away from Sehun’s grasp.

“What’s the deal now?” Kai asked. Chanyeol looked the two, they looked like a couple but they had they gave off a feeling that they wanted to throttle each other.

“He has a blind date.” Junhee spat venomously. Chanyeol almost smiled.

“Your mom will never stop unless you get a girlfriend, Sehunnie.” Kai grinned.

“Don’t need one, Kai.”

“Can you not- Oh!” Junhee blinked, there was a Sanrio store just right across them. Kai and Sehun groaned.

“Not going with you.” Kai and Sehun shook their heads, then they headed towards the coffee shop a few stores away.

“So much for male figures in my life.” Junhee laughed before starting to cross the street. Chanyeol glanced at her, he knew it wasn’t a good idea to leave ladies alone, especially on a crowded street. He jogged to her.

“You don’t really have to come with me.” Junhee nodded to him.

“It’s okay.” He smiled back.

“How long have you known my brother?” She asked.

“He was my sunbae during high school.”

Chanyeol pursed his lips, then he remembered something.

“So, you’re a DBSK fan?” He asked.

Junhee chuckled.

“Sort of, I’m their stylist. I work for their company.”

“Oh. I didn’t know, your shirt~”

“Well, something happened that day.” She grinned, Chanyeol nodded and pushed the door for her.

 

“Well, we’ve arrived.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++