23

The Change

 

Chanyeol drummed his long slender fingers on his desk lightly. His thoughts were on Saeyoon and on what the hell he was doing.

Of course, whatever feelings he had left for Saeyoon, they were long gone. That he was sure about.

But, Kim Junhee.

Junhee.

How in the world was he going to start on that?

At first, he sought her out because she made him himself. It was rare to meet someone like her in his world of corporate madness. He just wanted to spend time and get to know her. But he never expected that he would be in this tangled mess.

Well, two tangled messes.

Saeyoon was still thinking that Junhee was his girlfriend.

Second, he didn’t know if he liked Junhee because she was a good friend. Or he liked her because he was starting to see her as a woman.

Chanyeol puffed his cheeks and leaned back.

He glanced at his phone. He wanted to call her.

But then again, should he?

Was he ready to love someone again?

 

Junhee smiled then Sehun pulled away from her.

“Come on, leave the paperwork, let’s go out.” She smiled as she pulled her up. Sehun shook his head.

“Go ahead try saying no to me, Oh Sehun.” She said as she grabbed his coat and dumped it on his desk, then she grabbed her Prada purse.

“And you were nagging that I was MIA for days, and now when I try to pull you out from the chair~”

Sehun gave her a look, but he stood up and wore his coat.

“You should thank the heavens that I-” Sehun paused.

“What?” Junhee challenged while grinning, then she walked towards the door.

“Hurry up, brat!” She called.

You should thank the heavens that I love you………?

Sehun blinked to himself, was he really planning to say that?

He shook his head and followed after Junhee.

 

Junhee chuckled to herself as Sehun’s shoulders deflated as they stepped in the toyshop.

“Come on, Oh.”

“Why are we here? Cant we just eat?”

“No, can you buy me something?” She asked while wrapping one arm around his.

“No.” He replied flatly, Junhee just pulled him towards the plushie section. Sehun just let her drag him to the shelves.

Junhee smiled as she picked up a medium sized dolphin stuffed toy.

“Seriously, Hee, how old are you?” He asked while chuckling lightly.

“Just chill, all those thoughts about work, Eunmi and other crap, let it go today. Just be Oh Sehun.”

“I’m waiting for the punch line.”

“Oh Sehun my bratty friend.” She chuckled, Sehun just tugged on the toy and walked towards the cashier.

Junhee smiled and playfully leaned her weight on his side as they walked together. Sehun shook his head, Junhee was trying her best to cheer him up. It was something she usually does; rather she was the only person who could do it.

“Come on, Kim. We’re getting pizza after this.” He said as he wrapped one arm round her neck.

 

Saeyoon’s brows rose as she stepped out from the store, across the toyshop. She could see Junhee chuckling with a young man as he paid for their purchases at the counter. She saw how the male had one arm around Junhee as they chatted, then together they stepped out of the store.

Her brows went up, then she smirked.

Kim Junhee, what are you playing?

 

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++