6

The Change

 

Chanyeol watched Junhee fawn over the items. He shook his head as he looked around.

“It’s a Sunday, you shouldn’t be wasting your time here.” Junhee frowned as she walked to him.

“That’s why it’s a Sunday.” Chanyeol just grinned at her, Junhee chuckled and walked to the cashier to pay for her items.

“You don’t like Byunshik hyung, don’t you?” Chanyeol asked. Junhee winced slightly.

“So it’s true, Suho hyung did mention that his sister was being courted by Byunshik.”

“Can I be honest?”

“Fire away.” Chanyeol nodded as they walked towards the exit door.

“I don’t like him.” She said bluntly, that made Chanyeol chuckle.

“I can see that.”

“He’s too…you know.”

“I know.” Chanyeol nodded. Junhee smiled, somehow this guy can understand her well.

 

Sehun pushed the still warm caramel latte as Junhee joined them. Junhee picked it up and drank.

“You survived.” Kai grinned as Chanyeol joined them.

“It was bearable.”

Sehun nudged Junhee’s foot with his.

“What?”

“Don’t forget.”

“Who wouldn’t? Just tell me where and I’ll save your .”

Sehun smiled at her for a brief second.

“Kai oppa!” A girl rushed to their table. Junhee looked away.

“Hey..Heejin, right?” Kai smiled at her.

“Save me.” Junhee grumbled, Chanyeol glanced at her.

“Should we disembark?” He suggested. Junhee nodded and they stood up. Sehun blinked then he followed the two.

 

Sehun eyed the two warily as the chatted. He was walking behind Junhee.

“I grew up with him, so basically we’re…obliged to get along.” Junhee smiled as she glanced at Sehun.

“And, we really need to go.” Sehun stated. Chanyeol smiled.

“I need to head back home too, I’ll see you around Junhee.” Chanyeol smiled before heading to his car. Junhee waved then she turned to Sehun.

“So to blind date we go?” She asked as she playfully wrapped one arm around his waist, Sehun ignored her and started walking.

“Why do you need me to help you? Who knows, what if you’ll like the girl?”

Sehun stared at her briefly and poked her cheek.

“Well then again, you don’t like people.” Junhee stated while shaking her head, Sehun smiled.

 

“Let’s get you blind-date-crasher ready.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++