8

The Change

 

 

“Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Park.” Junhee bowed politely.

“So, you’re Suho’s sister, you’re very pretty.”

“Thank you.” She smiled meekly. Sehun just stared at her.

“Would you join us for dinner, miss Kim?”

Chanyeol looked away.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I have something going on.”

“But you should join us some time, I’ll ask Chanyeol to bring you with him.” She nodded indignantly.

“..Ah, yes.” She smiled before the couple went back to their table.

“You might want to take that back.” Chanyeol grinned at her.

“It’s fine, bye.” Junhee smiled at him before walking away with Sehun.

 

“I don’t get it.” Junhee said as she munched on her fries, they were inside a McDonald’s branch.

“What?”

“That girl was actually pretty.”

“It’s not just the face, Kim.”

“That’s a cliché, you brat.”

“Well, it’s the truth.” He shrugged. Junhee nodded and continued to eat.

“How did you get close to that Chanyeol guy?”

“Because I’m not like you.”

Sehun just nodded and started to eat.

Junhee yawned lightly, Sehun set his soda down.

“Come on, I’ll drive you home.”

 

“No, oppa. I cant come.” Junhee said as they stepped out of the store, she was together with TVXQ and their manager for a fitting for their new concept at Cheongdam.

“But, Hee~”

“Junhee!” A tall man was waving enthusiastically at her from afar. Junhee glanced at the two men with her who was wearing their hoods down.

“Do you know him?” Yunho asked.

Junhee turned back to the other guy, and then she chuckled. Chanyeol was jogging towards her in his business suit.

“Sort of, you guys go ahead, I’ll drive myself back to the office.” She nodded and bid goodbye to the manager before walking to Chanyeol.

 

 

“Oppa, how can you run in those clothes?” She smiled.

“Oh.” Chanyeol blinked and looked at his clothes.

“Are you busy?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, it’s my break time. We just got out from a fitting, what brings you at Cheongdam?” Junhee asked as they started to walk.

“I had to visit one of our branches.” He nodded.

“Right, oppa, you work~”

“It’s an arcade!” Chanyeol suddenly beamed, Junhee blinked and followed his gaze.

“It is, but~”

Then she felt Chanyeol’s hand around her wrist and the next thing she knew she was being dragged to an arcade.

 

Junhee just laughed along as Chanyeol picked up the gun from the machine. Then he started firing away. She had no idea what he was thinking, but she found it funny. Here was a top executive right in front of her, playing with a plastic gun in front of a screen.

“You don’t have work?” She asked.

“I do, but its good to relax from time to time, join me.” Chanyeol’s eyes twinkled slightly. Junhee chuckled and just leaned beside the screen.

“Just continue and have fun.” She mused.

“No, you should join me!” Chanyeol demanded, then he pulled Junhee and ed the other plastic gun to her.

“Multi player, come on now, miss Kim!”

Junhee could only laugh and play along.

It was her first time to meet someone so childish yet adorable.

 

“We should do that next time.” Chanyeol nodded as he took a sip from his Yakult. Junhee and him stepped out of the arcade together.

“So, this is the real you, oppa? I thought you were one of the serious types.”

“Why, are you disappointed?”

She smiled.

“Just surprised.”

“Yeah, says the one who has a Hello Kitty .” Chanyeol grinned back at her, Junhee glanced around them, a number of female high school students were giggling while looking at him.

Chanyeol looked up.

“It’s getting dark.” He blinked.

“Yes, we were in there for almost four hours.” She said dryly, Chanyeol just smiled sheepishly.

Junhee shook her head, somehow the guy had the aura that made her feel comfortable even though they just met a few days ago.

“You should get home, Suho hyung must be worried.” He said.

“It’s fine~”

“I’ll walk you to your car!” He nodded with a smile.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++