16

The Change

 

Junhee couldn’t believe it at first, but someone like Chanyeol, someone who was always smiling has a weakness. She couldn’t say no to him after he asked for her help. She had nothing to do anyway, and she thought maybe it was a good thing to observe two very different persons. Sehun and him are in the same situation, but the only difference is that she had no idea whether Saeyoon still had feelings for Chanyeol.

She cared for the guy not in a romantic way but something inside of her pushed her to say yes, and she didn’t know why.

 

Sehun took his seat beside Eunmi, Junhee was nowhere in sight as well as Chanyeol.

“Oppa, it’s been a while since I~”

Sehun bolted as soon as he saw Junhee step in the hall.

Eunmi sighed as she watched Sehun walk to Junhee again, in her mind she tried to count how many times this has happened. It had always been like that, Sehun would always come to Junhee, no matter what.

And this time, Eunmi couldn’t help but feel angry.

“Hey.” Junhee smiled as Sehun walked to her.

“I didn’t know you were coming.” He said.

“Same here, how’s it going with Eunmi?”

“Why did you come with Chanyeol?” He replied, completely ignoring her.

“He asked me to come with him, besides, I didn’t really have anything to do at home.”

Sehun softened, then he nodded.

“Let’s go somewhere after this.” He stated, Junhee smiled but she shook her head.

Sehun glanced at her, Junhee never said no to him when he wanted to go out.

“I have somewhere to go with Chanyeol oppa, and, Eunmi’s with you. Like I said, talk things out.”

Sehun just stared at her, then Chanyeol walked to them.

“Hey, you ready to go?” He asked in a light tone. Junhee nodded, then she gave Sehun’s hand a squeeze before leaving.

 

“I don’t know oppa, that girl…she broke his heart when she left.” Junhee frowned, the two were in a park sitting down on a bench.

“And yet you left him with her.” Chanyeol said.

“Because I know Sehun still loves her, even though I got disappointed after what she did, I know she must have had her reasons for leaving.”

Chanyeol smiled, Junhee always said things in a very direct manner.

“You know, Hee. I was never the type to open up to women.” Chanyeol nodded.

“Your point is?”

“You’re very easy to talk to.” He chuckled. Junhee shrugged.

“I grew up with males, what do you expect?”

“Well, it seems to me you only have male friends.” Chanyeol teased.

“Don’t start with me, Mondo.”

“Got it, Kim.” He poked her side while chuckling. Junhee just shook her head then she stood up.

“Come on, I need to get something from the mall.”

“So you think you can drag me anywhere now?” Chanyeol challenged, Junhee just rolled her eyes and started to walk away from him.

 

 

“Hey! Hey! Wait!” Chanyeol stood up and ran to her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hi guys :>

so, you feel confused who to ship her with?

....you know what...

 

me too -_-