22

The Change

 

Junhee stepped out of from Kim Banking’s main office. She just dropped by to check on a few things and she just wanted to look around.

She was about to walk to her car when she heard someone call to her.

“Saeyoon-ssi.” She smiled as the other girl walked to her. Saeyoon smiled back as she approached her.

“It’s good to see you again, Junhee-ssi.”

“Well..yeah.” She nodded.

“Is Chanyeol not with you?” Saeyoon asked.

“Aniyo, he’s at work.”

Saeyoon nodded then she faced her.

“Did he…tell you about us?”

Junhee blinked slightly.

“..He did.”

“Just please don’t get your hopes us, Chanyeol’s not the type to easily forget.”

“What do you~”

“He’s not the type to easily forget his feelings. I know he’s just trying to forget me still.”

Junhee’s brows rose as the girl walked away from her.

 

“You really have no plans of coming back, do you?” Junhee asked while speaking to her Bluetooth headset.

“We’ve been doing well, sweetie.” Suho chuckled.

“Oppa, can’t I just go there too? I mean, the would be easier.”

Suho blinked from the other line, but Kai shook his head at him.

The older male narrowed his eyes slightly. Then Kai formed a triangle with his fingers.

Suho blinked in confusion.

“Kim Suho-ssi, are you there?” Junhee murmured from the other line.

Kai sighed and signaled for the older male to end the call.

“Still here, Hee. I need to go, I’ll call you back soon.” Suho said then he put his phone down.

“Triangle?” Suho eyed his cousin.

“Don’t take the other side away, it’s a love triangle hyung, don’t let Junhee come here.”

“…What?”

“I don’t think you noticed but, Chanyeol hyung and Junhee are pretty close.”

“…So?”

“So….how do you think Sehun would react?”

“But, they’re just friends.” Suho reasoned.

“A girl and a boy can never be just best friends hyung, besides, Chanyeol hyung seems…to be different with her, less playful, more sincere.”

 

Junhee plopped on the leather couch.

“How’s it going, workless bum?” Sehun asked from his desk. He was reading some documents.

“I feel so….useless, Oh. I mean, I need to do something!” She whined. Sehun chuckled sarcastically.

“Start doing something by holding your breath.”

Junhee ignored him and walked over to the tall glass windows behind his desk.

“There are times…when I feel so alone..I mean..”

Sehun nodded.

“Don’t worry, Suho hyung and Kai will be back in a few months.”

“I know that, I just you know,” She shrugged, Sehun noticed the change in her tone, he put down his pen and swiveled his chair around, now he was facing her back.

“What are you saying?” He asked.

“I don’t even know, but on the brighter side, I’m conducting my own experiment.”

“Do I have to fish you out of trouble again this time?” He asked.

“Maybe, maybe not.” She turned and grinned. Sehun smiled.

His thoughts went back to Eunmi.

Somehow he had a feeling something was wrong with him.

“I know, something’s bothering you, Oh. Just spit it out.”

“Well, I would have already if you haven’t been leaving me these past few days.”

Junhee winced slightly.

“Sorry.” She chuckled, Sehun just sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his forehead on her belly.

Junhee’s brows furrowed.

“I don’t know, Hee. I mean….Eunmi..her being back, I don’t know what to think of it.”

Junhee remained quiet, instead she just ran her fingers through his hair.

 

 

“I don’t even know if I still love her.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++