13

The Change

 

Chanyeol parked his car and began to walk towards the café shop. He was at one of the posh streets at Shinsadong, he was arranged to meet one of their investors there.

“Park Chanyeol?” A voice came from behind him. He turned and her froze.

“…Saeyoon-ah.” He blurted.

“It’s you!” The girl smiled and walked to him then she leaned over to give him a brief hug. Chanyeol’s brows furrowed, then he let go.

“Wa, you’ve changed.” Saeyoon smiled at him.

“You..too.” He nodded, then he saw a tall man walk up to her and took her hand.

“Who’s he?” He asked.

“He’s an old friend of mine.”

He’s an old friend of mine.

Chanyeol nodded along. He couldn’t believe it, Lee Saeyoon was back.

“..When did you get back?”

“Just a few days ago, but what brings you here? Meeting someone? A girlfriend?”

Chanyeol was about to reply, then the door just a few meters away from them opened, then he felt relief wash over him as he saw whom it was.

“Yes.” He fibbed and walked over to Junhee.

“Hey, babe.” He greeted as he wrapped one arm around her waist.

 

Junhee balked as she felt Chanyeol pulling her along.

“Babe? What are you~” She stopped when she saw two people standing before them, a woman and a man.

“This is Junhee, my girlfriend, Junhee-ah, this Saeyoon and her..” Chanyeol looked at Saeyoon.

“Jongsuk.” She nodded.

Junhee could only smile.

“Nice to meet you, Junhee-ssi. You’re a very lucky girl.” Saeyoon nodded.

“No, I’m the lucky one here. I met someone like her.” Chanyeol smiled and pressed her towards him tightly.

Junhee’s eyes doubled in size.

What the hell is happening here?!

 

 

“Enjoy your meal.”Sehun said before standing up, but Eunmi held onto his arm.

“Oppa, please.” She pleaded. Sehun refused to look at her.

“Just this once, cant we..be normal again?”

“Normal?” Sehun chuckled.

“You left without a single word, Eunmi, and you want everything to be normal?”

Eunmi’s eyes started to water. Sehun winced and looked away.

“I came back to apologize, oppa.”

“There’s nothing to~”

“There is! Everyday, it killed me knowing that I hurt you just because I chose to leave. I had to~”

“I don’t want to hear it.” Sehun shrugged her arm off.

“I still love you, Oh Sehun. And I’m going to win you back.” She said to his back. Sehun paused. Then he shook his head without facing her.

He left.

 

Junhee eyed the tall person in front of her warily.

“So?” She raised one brow at him.

“I had to do that, sorry miss Kim.” He grumbled.

Junhee looked at him, somehow she knew that he had a reason for doing what he did earlier.

Her thoughts went back to Sehun.

“Will you tell me why you did that, Mondo?”

Chanyeol’s big brown orbs met hers. She stepped back.

“That girl…we used to be….”

Junhee blinked.

“But…she’s taken.”

“We used to be together, then suddenly she left.”

Junhee’s jaws almost dropped. It was exactly like Sehun and Eunmi!

“Left?”

Chanyeol nodded, then he ushered her to continue to walk with him.

“Everything was going well, then one day she told me I couldn’t make her happy. She left. It’s been years since I last saw her.” Chanyeol looked away.

“I’m sorry.” She muttered, Chanyeol just smiled at her, but his smile didn’t reach his eyes.

“You should be saying, “You’re welcome oppa, I helped you earlier.””

“It seems proper.” She replied.

“Kai called me earlier, he said you were going to be alone for quite some time.”

“By alone he meant I was going to be free. Nothing to do.” She replied carefully.

Chanyeol looked at her.

 

“Then, will you help me?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++