26

The Change

 

Junhee exhaled heavily as she stepped in her brother’s office, Suho had asked her to pick something up.

“Good morning, miss Kim!” One of the employees smiled at her.

“Hi.” She smiled back before closing the doors behind her.

Her mind was a big muddle. She had been trying to call Chanyeol, but he wouldn’t pick up. Was he mad at her for leaving?

She shook her head.

“Why is this even happening?” She murmured lowly as she walked towards the elevator.

 

Chanyeol was leaning on his car while eyeing the lobby of the building, then he saw Junhee step out from the building. He pushed himself off the car and jogged to her.

“Miss Kim?”

Junhee’s eyes widened as he saw her.

“Oh, oppa.” She bit her lip.

“Sorry about last time, oppa. I mean, Sehun—he~”

“It’s okay. I should be apologizing for kissing you like that.” He frowned.

Junhee just nodded, then she glanced around.

“I’ll treat you to some cake, let’s go.” Chanyeol smiled then he took her hand as they crossed the street.

Junhee and him entered the pastry shop. Chanyeol walked over to the display.

 

“Here.” Chanyeol smiled as he sat the plates down. He ordered the whole cake.

Junhee picked up her fork and eyed the sweet treat warily.

“Wae?”

“It’s nothing, how’s everything going oppa?”

“I’ve decided to let the Saeyoon thing go.”

“Really?” She blinked.

“Yeah, you don’t have to act anymore, I realized that….I was being greedy, Hee.”

Junhee smiled.

“Good choice, oppa.”

Chanyeol smiled at her before starting to eat.

 

 

Sehun put down his pen after signing the documents; he dismissed his secretary and stood up to look at the view of Seoul through his windows.

He has been having doubts.

He didn’t want anything to change, but he could feel himself change.

Why was he getting possessive on Junhee?

He never did this; he only watched over her and pulls her out from trouble.

It took him a lot just to stop himself from punching Chanyeol when he kissed her.

No one touched Junhee that way.

He groaned and sat down.

“Sir, Miss Song’s here.”

Sehun winced and turned back.

Eunmi walked to him.

“Oppa~”

“Eunmi-yah, I’m going to say this only once, so please listen to me.”

Eunmi’s eyes widened.

“I don’t know why you came back, but…this can’t go on. I’ve told many times, I don’t~”

“Don’t continue oppa, I wont listen. I wont hear you out.”

“Eunmi, it’s….it wont work. Us? We’re nothing anymore. Whatever we had before, we cant get it back again.”

Eunmi felt tears line her eyes.

“You know why I left, oppa?” She asked.

“Because, you only have Junhee in your eyes! It’s not my fault that I chose to leave you. Then I came back, because I really missed you, and I really hoped that my absence would make you realize that I’m the girl for you.”

It all hit him.

Eunmi left because of Junhee.

“But, nothing changed. I was your girlfriend, but one call from Junhee you would leave me. You love her, and you just don’t know it.”

Sehun looked away.

“See, you’re not the only victim here, me too.” Eunmi’s cheeks were stained with her tears.

“I love you, oppa, why can’t you see me?”

 

 

“..I’m sorry, Eunmi.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

credits to tteokbokki5 for the poster :>