19

The Change

 

 

 

Sehun and Eunmi were walking back to Sehun’s car when his phone suddenly rang.

“Sir?”

“Secretary Lee?” Sehun replied, it was rare for his secretary to contact him on weekends.

“Sir, it’s about Miss Kim. She’s at the hospital right now.”

“Junhee?”

Eunmi glanced at him sideways.

“Yes, she collapsed.”

Sehun’s eyes widened, then he immediately ran to his car.

Eunmi stopped and saw that Sehun was already far from her. She saw how he rushed to his car, then she felt her heart sink as Sehun left.

It’s always about her.

 

Chanyeol dashed in the emergency room, then he approached one of the nurses.

“I’m looking for Kim Junhee.” He said in a rush, then he was led to one of the beds.

Chanyeol exhaled in relief as he saw Junhee sleeping peacefully.

“What happened?” He asked the nurse.

“She collapsed at the bus stop, her body must have not taken the sudden drop of the temperature well.”

“Bus stop?”

“Yes, she was alone.”

Chanyeol’s brows furrowed as the nurse left, then he sat down beside Junhee’s sleeping figure.

He took out his phone and asked his manager to process Junhee’s paper and transfer to a room.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he leaned down to brush the hair from her face.

Chanyeol smiled to himself.

“You got me worried there. It’s a relief you’re okay.”

Junhee’s brows furrowed slightly, but she remained asleep. Chanyeol smiled and took her hand.

“Why are you here?” A cold voice asked.

Sehun stepped in behind the curtains.

“I got contacted when she was admitted.” Chanyeol stood up.

Sehun’s eyes narrowed slightly then he walked to Junhee’s sleeping figure.

He winced as he remembered what the doctor told him.

“She collapsed by the bus stop.”

“It must have gotten too cold for her, it’s good someone called 911. She was alone that time.”

He shouldn’t have let her leave.

“I’ll take care of her.” Chanyeol disturbed his thoughts.

“It’s okay, I’m her friend. I’ll stay here with her.”

Then Junhee groaned slightly.

“Hee? Are you awake?” Chanyeol turned to her. Junhee winced as she opened her eyes.

“…What happened?..Hospital?” She blinked as she noticed the white walls around her.

“You collapsed, good thing you were brought here right away.” Chanyeol said as he took her hands.

“I..” Junhee’s frowned slightly.

Sehun looked at her.

“Sehun-ah.” She said.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Why are…you here?...You left Eunmi?” She asked.

“Junhee, you were rushed here. Do you expect me to~”

“No, no, you left her there, alone. Call her.”

“I don’t want to!” Sehun snapped. Even Chanyeol jumped lightly at his tone. Junhee shook her head.

 

 

“Fine, you take care of her, she doesn’t want me here.” Sehun spat before stepping out of the room.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++