7

The Change

 

“No.” Sehun shook his head as Junhee stepped out of dressing room.

“Sehun this is the fourth one.” Junhee said in a sugary tone. Sehun shook his head.

“I will not let you get away with this.” She grumbled as she walked back in.

Sehun went back to reading the paper.

They were inside Escada, looking for a perfect dress for Junhee.

“I swear I will kill you if you say that monosyllable reply that you love so much.”

Sehun looked up, Junhee was wearing a mural inspired mini dress that fit her well.

“We’ll get that.” He nodded to the saleslady.

“Come on, just think about how much you love me.” Sehun grinned at her, one of the rare times he would smile.

“That’s easy, I don’t.”

 

Chanyeol joined his parents at the café, they were inside their Apgujeong branch, enjoying some family time.

“How’s work lately son?” His mother asked.

“I’ve been doing well, eomma. How was Australia?”

Before his mother could reply Chanyeol recognized Sehun as he stepped in the café, then he was guided by one of the waiters to a table.

“The weather there is horrible, that’s why we decided to come back. Do you have anyone to introduce to us?”

Chanyeol chuckled.

“My friends?”

“We prefer lady friends.” His father interjected.

“Abeoji, I am working, I don’t have time for a girlfriend.” He chuckled.

Then his eyes went back to the table where Sehun sat, he was seated with a young lady dressed in tube top dress and heels.

Then he remembered Junhee and Sehun discussing something earlier.

Somehow he knew what was about to happen.

 

Sehun let the girl prattle on. He was mentally counting how many seconds left till his friend would appear.

“Right, Sehun-ssi?” She beamed at him. Sehun just nodded.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Let’s go?” Junhee asked.

The girl stared at Junhee.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” She stood up. Junhee looked at Sehun then at the girl.

“He’s mine.” Junhee smile, while puking on the inside. Sehun smiled warily and stood up.

“I have to go, I was just waiting for her.” Sehun nodded.

“What?! Your mother called me and~”

 

Chanyeol glanced up as he heard the other lady yelling, he saw Junhee. His brows furrowed, the other lady was causing disturbance for the other customers.

“Take care of that.” His father stated, Chanyeol stood up and walked to them.

“I never said I was going to attend the blind date.” Sehun cut her off.

“What? This was arranged by our parents~”

“Excuse me, please lower your voice, some customers are here.” A deep voice came from Junhee’s shoulder, she turned then she blinked in surprise.

The girl stepped back and grabbed her purse.

“I wont let this pass.” She glared before leaving.

“Mondo, right.” Junhee smiled at him guiltily. Chanyeol just smiled at her.

“We meet again.” He said to Sehun, who just nodded back at him.

“Well, we’ll get going thanks for that….Chanyeol--?”

“Oppa’s okay.” He grinned at her.

“Got that, thanks oppa.”

“Oppa?” A female voiced joined them.

“Oh, eomma this is Junhee, she’s Suho hyung’s younger sister.”

Chanyeol’s mother beamed at her and kissed both of her cheeks.

Chanyeol winced, even Sehun looked amused.

 

“Nice to meet you, young lady!”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++