1

The Change

 

 

“Welcome back, oppas!” Junhee grinned as the two tall men stepped in the dorm. Yunho gave her a quick smile before heading towards the kitchen.

“Congratulations, I heard the concerts were daebak.” She said, Changmin rolled his eyes at her.

“Yes, if only you knew how the Japanese coordis put eyeliner on me.”

“How?” She chuckled while fixing the clothes on the couch. Junhee was only assigned with their Korean activities, but lately TVXQ was being active in Japan, basically she only gets busy when they come home.

“They poked my eye.” Changmin grumbled before opening his backpack.

“Well that happens oppa, you should be glad you’re not blind now.”

“That would be a mess, Junhee.” Yunho smiled as he plopped on the couch.

“How’s our coordi doing?” He asked.

“Well, you have this interview tomorrow, I’ve already prepared the clothes, they’re in your rooms.” She nodded.

“Oh, we got you something kiddo!” Changmin tossed a box to her.

“Oppa~”

“I know it gets lonely when you miss us too much.” He nodded solemnly. Junhee made a face at him.

“I’ll get going, you guys get some rest.”

 

Junhee typed in the code and the door opened, she stepped in the minimalist condo and tossed her purse on the coffee table, then fell face first on the couch. Seconds later, she drifted off to sleep.

Sehun stepped out of his room clad in bathrobe, he had just finished his shower. He blinked as he saw Junhee’s sleeping figure. He rolled his eyes and went back to his room.

Then he stepped out wearing a pair of sweats and a shirt.

He made his way towards the kitchen.

 

Junhee felt someone poke her side, she rubbed her eyes and sat up.

“You know you have your own house.” Sehun said as he placed a plate of pasta in front of her. He plopped on the rug and switched on the television.

“I know, I just wanted to drop by.” She grumbled as she sat beside him and started to eat.

“Why?”

Junhee shrugged and continued eating.

“Suho hyung has been calling, I told him you were asleep.”

“Don’t worry I’ll get going after I eat.” She rolled her eyes, Sehun shook his head.

“Eat and run.” He stated.

“Totally.”

Junhee sniffed, then she turned to him.

“Right, I’m going to be busy this week, DBSK just got back from Japan.”

“Good, you wont be annoying me.” Sehun nodded.

“Should I ask you how was your day?” Junhee asked.

“No.”

“Cool, I’ll get going see you, Oh Sehun.” She slapped his arm before standing up.

Sehun nodded and watched as Junhee walked towards the door and shut it behind her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++