Hairstyle That Changed

Angel of Death

Last Episode:

“Goodluck on comforting her. When you kissed my cheek and comfort me yesterday, I saw someone taking a picture of us. It’ll spread.”

Yookyung’s tears rised again.


Episode 29

“Oh. My. God. You look different!”, Naeun exclaimed. “Only two days apart and you’ve changed your hair? Is it because of Sehun?”, she whispered the last part. “Kind of..”

 

{FLASHBACK}

“There’s a gummy in my hair!”, Yookyung shrieked. Sehun had to hold his laughter.

The hairdressed chuckled. “I’ll cut your hair and change it to light brown-orange color. That will suit you.”

“I think someone envied your hair, that’s why they put chewing gums on you.”, Sehun patted the other’s shoulder. Yookyung pouted an someone sat on the chair beside her. Another hairdresser came. “Can you make me look more feminine?”, her voice was so soft.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

               Hayoung was getting comfortable with Hayi and Yoojin. She didn’t talk much but still responded. “Hayoung-ah, are you free later? Let’s go to the library.”, Yoojin tilted her head. The other just nodded. After school, they went to the library. However, only for an hour. Yoojin was hungry so they planned to eat and release stress. They went to the café. Hayoung didn’t get surprised to see Luhan in there. The boy smiled sweetly at her making the other two nudged the girl. They settled down at a table in the corner of the café. Hayi and Yoojin asked Hayoung, learning the things that couldn’t solve.

“Hayoung! Oh, are they your friends?”, Chanyeol suddenly came and ruffled her hair. The receiver only flinched slightly. Baekhyun pulled him away, apologizing. They both settled down at the other end of the café. Hayoung knew who would come next.

                 Sehun entered with Yookyung. The pair didn’t expect to see Hayoung at the other end. Yoookyung smiled at her. Hayoung didn’t seem to bother that her brother and Yookyung were holding hands. Hayoung continued to teach Yoojin and Hayi. Sehun glanced at her a few times in a minute. He was quite surprised to see his sister talking a lot even though it was because of teaching. “Isn’t Hayoung a sweet girl?”, Chanyeol watched Sehun’s reaction. The boy only looked at him with furrowed brows. “Sehun-ah, can I be your brother in law?”, the curly haired continued. Without hesitation, the other said no.

Baekhyun poked his friend’s rib. “Where would you throw Namjoo if you marry Hayoung?”, the guy asked.

“Huhu… My Namjoo is busy with her ballet class. I wish for her to graduate sooner.”, Chanyeol pouted.

Yookyung watched as Yoojin and Hayi leave. She read their thought and smiled. She poked Sehun’s leg, making the other turn to her. “It’s okay. They’re sincere to be friends with her. They enjoy having her as a friend.”, she spoke. Sehun nodded. Chanyeol motioned Hayoung to sit with them. The latter just did as told.

                  Suho walked to the café near his workplace. Ever since he came there, he couldn’t even focus on his real work. He tried to quit his job but the CEO wouldn’t approve. He knew if he make a drastic move, it could risk his life and also the siblings’ lives. He sighed as he looked at his own coffee. He hadn’t seen his leader either. Where had she been all day? His workmate said that she went to check on some things and meetings with other companies. His gaze went up and meet the gaze of the person he was thinking of. The other smiled boldly and sat down across of him. Suho’s breath was taken away for a moment. The girl in front of him was different. She had a straight black hair and really looked like a doll. “What do you think of my new hairstyle?”, she asked.

Suho leaned back against his chair. “It’s good. You look beautiful.”, he answered honestly.

“I just wish Minseok-oppa will look at me.”, she sighed.

“You love him, don’t you?”, Suho blurted.

“I’m trying to. Our marriage has been set up by our parents. You see, people like us, the inheritors, get married without love.”, Chorong smiled bitterly.

“Rich people are weird.”, Suho boldly spoke.

“Yeah, they are. So how is he? Minseok-oppa I mean.”, she asked.

“He’s fine. He seemed not affected by the fire from before.”

“I wonder if his parents know about this yet.”

“Come to think of it, why didn’t his parents didn’t do anything? Shouldn’t parents call once in a while to know what their child is doing?”

“His parents are in China. Minseok-opp doesn’t like it when I talk about his parents. He once said to me that he wanted to live a normal life. Not a rich one.”

“Wait- China?”

“Yes, he goes by the name Xiumin.”, Suho felt a sharp pain in his head.

{FLASHBACK}

Suho was like ten at that time. He walked along a hallway. It was dark. That was when he heard it. “Father! Father! Please! I don’t want to go in there!”, there was a boy being pulled by a middle aged man. The boy tried to pry off his hand but couldn’t. tears streaming down his cheeks. Suho stood there, watching the scene. “Father!!”, his voice echoed. Suho still could hear his voice even though that little boy was already in that room. He walked until he was in front of the door that was shut. The screams slowly disappeared. He stared at the name on the door. It read: EXP 47 Xiumin.


“Do what? I love her so I peck her cheek. You love me too, right?”

“You can’t run away from this building. No matter how hard you try.”

“You used to smile so much, Hayoung-ah.”

“Don’t say my name!”

Next Episode: Nightmare of the Past