Amusement Park Hangout

Angel of Death

Last chapter: 

“I was surprised to see you like that. You have a lot of secrets in you yet no matter how I read your mind, I can’t tell what it is. The reason you became the ‘Angel of Death’.”, Luhan left her alone. Hayoung stared at the closed door. True, she couldn’t think a lot of things when she’s with Minseok. And she had only realized it then. How she was too focused on that one teacher of hers.


Chapter 25

A week had passed by with bickering of  Sehun and Minseok after the latter moved in with them. Luhan was always the one who broke their fight. Suho would just watch and had fun seeing the two being kids.

“Hayoung~”, Minseok cooed. He was quite fortunate that Sehun wasn’t there to kick him. He opened the door after knocking it. He saw the girl sitting in front of the mirror. She just stared at her reflection, letting him walked up to her. he stood behind her, putting his hand on each of her shoulders. “You’re beautiful.”, he smiled to her through the mirror. He caressed her hair. His fingertips brushed against the hairclip he bought for her before, to her cheeks, neck and shoulders. The girl was trying to get used to it. She was wearing a red t-shirt with peach colored skirt. She couldn’t help but blinked a few times, looking at herself in the mirror and wondering if it was a dream. She finally averted her gaze to him. She turned around. Her hands reached for his. Minseok’s eyes widened at her actions. His heart beat faster, his hands turning cold. He flashed her a smile and helped her to stand up. “Let’s go.”, he squeezed her hand and walked out of the room.

“Have a fun date.”, Suho spoke. “Don’t forget to come back before dinner or Sehun might kill you.”, he teased.

--------------------------------------

“What? They’re closed.”, Yookyung sighed. She was disappointed, she walked along the street, leaving Sehun behind her.

“Why are you so disappointed?”, the boy asked.

“I can’t interview them if they’re closed. I thought they’re open today too.”, Yookyung let out a groan.

Sehun pursed his lips together. “Let’s go somewhere.”, he boldly spoke, making the shocked girl turn around too face him with widened eyes. “You seriously need to cheer up.”, he stopped walking, looking straight into her eyes. They were standing close to each other. Sehun could see how her face went red. “Let’s just hangout here.”, the boy looked to his right and Yookyung followed his gaze. She could see the ferris wheel.

“The Amusement Park?”

--------------------------------------------

Minseok was smiling widely. He tried hard to control himself from showing his excitement but couldn’t. he swung his hand which was attached to Hayoung’s. he hummed o a random song. “Hayoung-ah, why don’t you smile and give me a laugh?”, Minseok tilted his head to the side. The girl just stared at him. “Aigoo.. even your stare is cute.”, he hugged her.

“OMG look at that couple. So cute!”, he heard someone said. Blood rushed to his cheeks. He stood there, not letting go of the girl. Hayoung’s arms slowly wrapped around his torso. She closed her eyes, enjoying his scent.

-------------------------------------------

“Sehun-ah! I wanna ride that one!”, Yookyung dragged Sehun to the spinning cup. She quickly got into a cup, holding the steering. “Come on!”, she whined. Sehun sat in front of her, swallowing his saliva. When the music started, Yookyung also started to turn the steering like crazy. Her laughter filled the place.

“Yah! Neon micheosseo!?”, Sehun wailed. They’re done with that.

“Hunnie, let’s go! A big lollipop!”, Yookyung dragged the other by the hand. When the boy didn’t budge, she decided to leave him. Sehun’s lips curved into a smile. He stared at her back. The sight of her literally running due to excitement made him wondered what would it be like if Hayoung was like that too. Like before. In the past. When he arrived at the girl, she already bought a big lollipop and a Minnie Mouse’s boy hairband. Sehun stretched out his hand to caress the bow. Yookyung stared into his eyes with hers widened.

----------------------------------------------------

Minseok squeezes the younger’s hand. They were used to that skinship now. Hayoung didn’t flinch when he did that. Whispers were heard. They walked into the dark. A ghost suddenly appeared in front of them. The ghost ran through between, breaking them apart. Hayoung got dragged by another ghost. It happened too quick that Minseok couldn’t catch up to what was going on. He got panicked when Hayoung didn’t come to him. “Hayoung? Where are you? Hayoung-ah!”, his heartbeat went faster. He was scared. Scared of being left behind. By her. “Hayoung-ah! Where are you?”, his voice was louder than before. A hand reached for his.

“I’m here.”, as soon as he heard that, he pulled the girl into his embrace. When they went out, Minseok finally realized that Hayoung had brought a ghost with them. Thanks to the light, Minseok could see the ghost ran away into the Haunted House. Hayoung’s hand reached for his. Both of her hands were attached to each of his. “Thank you for today.”, Minseok’s eyes widened as those words slipped out from her lips. Those lips were slightly smiling.

-------------------------

“Woah, what a fun day!”, Yookyung beamed. She was too happy that she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. Sehun froze. He didn’t hug a girl except for Hayoung, it was a long time ago. His hands went upwards. Time seemed to stop. He caught the eyes of the girl he loved most. His hands quickly removed Yookyung’s arms. The girl turned around. “Hayoung-ah!”, she smiled.

-----------------------

Sehun opened the door to his room. Hayoung looked up from her book. Sehun let out a sigh and climbed up to the younger’s bed to sit beside her. Hayoung continued to read her book. “Are you mad?”, Hayoung knew what he meant by that.

“No. did you sent her home safely?”, she still didn’t look at his eyes. Sehun lowered his body so he could rest his head on her shoulder, answering “hmm” as a yes. Hayoung closed her book. “It’s not wrong to feel romance.”, she muttered.

“But I can’t create feelings for her. what if the past will come again?”, his hand reached for hers.

“That’s a different story. Until then, let yourself be in love.”, Hayoung squeezed his hand.


“So what is my price?”

-“I have a secret that I can’t tell anyone.”

“I.. I love you.”

-“Do you really think she can survive?”

Next Chapter: Hidden Feelings That Were Misunderstood