Siblings

Angel of Death

Chapter 1 

 

The sky was blue. What a beautiful morning. However, a scream was heard in the living room. “Sehun. Hayoung. Stop watching horror movies in the morning. It’s freaking me out.”, Suho cooed from the kitchen. “Come and eat. Breakfast is ready. I’m not going to say it twice you twins.”, he placed his hands on his hips.

“But we’re not twins. We’re brother and sister.”, Sehun took Hayoung’s hand into his, taking her to the dining table.

“Well, you act like one. So far do I know, only twins that are too attached to each other. Siblings rarely does. And look at you two, would you please separate ways. How can you two be at different place for tomorrow and so on? Don’t tell me that you, young man, don’t want to go to college and would rather stick with her at Hakyung High.”, Suho pointed at Sehun who was not making any expression. “Are you listening?”, he asked the two of them who already started eating their fried rice for breakfast. “Aish. I don’t understand why I love you two.”, the eldest sat down and somehow enjoyed his own breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“You two. I said stop watching that horror movie or I’ll throw away that tv outside. Go and have some fresh air outside or do something that doesn’t have any connection with horror or weird things. Go jogging in the park. Go!”, Suho commanded both of them while putting on a jacket. “I’ll be out for a while. And I want you two to get off the couch this instant.”

Both of them went into their shared room. They changed their clothes. Sehun and Hayoung, siblings that were into each other. They love each other more than they love themselves or anyone. No one can separate them apart. “Hayoung-ah, are you ready yet?”, Sehun asked as he was wearing his sweater.

“Yes.”, only one word escaped the girl’s lips. She didn’t talk much.

They walked outside. After jogging in the park, they decided to sit down on a bench. Sehun’s hand slowly reached for Hayoung’s and the latter placed her head on the other’s shoulder. They didn’t talk. They already knew each other hearts by the warmth of the other’s body. Sehun looked up to the sky and sighs. “You feel the same as me, hm? It’s okay, Hayoung-ah. Don’t feel nervous about tomorrow. You’ll do great…without me. And we still can meet after school. It’s not like we’ll be apart forever.”, he muttered out those words. Somehow, he was afraid that the past would come again.

“It’s not good for both of us if we’re apart. Of course you’ll do fine and I will too. I don’t mind people beating me up or anything. I just got annoyed and I’m afraid that I might use my power against them. That will make me getting kicked out of school if they knew I have power. I’m okay with being isolated but I’m not okay with being apart from you.”, Hayoung confessed. She experienced it in elementary school and that was no problem. But this is different. High School is worse.

“It’s okay. I’ll protect you. If someone disturbs you, let me disturb them.”, the boy nodded.

“I’m sure you will.”

--------------------------------------------------------

The two siblings went to buy ice cream. They locked arms not minding people they knew or not watched them. Sehun suddenly stopped making Hayoung looked up from her ice cream. “We’ve got a new neighbor. Now, that’s not good news.” , his eyes still glued onto the truck and those people who had been lifting the furniture into the house beside theirs. Instead of locking arms, he took Hayoung’s hand into his, walking up to the front yard of their house.

“Ah~ So you’re from Chuncheon! Nice to meet you, then! I hope you enjoy it here. And if you hear weird noises, it’s from our house. I have two cutiepies in my house who always do weird things for experiment.”, they could hear Suho’s voice as they enter the house.

“There he goes again, lying to people. It’s not experiment, and he knows it. Why didn’t he just be honest and tell them what we actually are doing.”, Sehun mumbled while taking off his shoes. “We’re back.”, he cooed.

“Ah~ so you two are back! Did you two had fun?”, Suho asked, smiling. They could see a man across of him who were smiling as well.

“No. But we did had fun buying an ice cream. Sharing is caring.”, Sehun pursed his lips together. He didn’t like a presence other than him, Hayoung’s and Suho’s. As a conclusion, he didn’t like anyone to enter this house. Their house. He glared at the smiling man.

“You twins. Come and meet our new neighbor. You’ll be seeing him a lot especially Hayoung.”, the other smiled.

The man in a grey t-shirt smiled. “Hello, Kim Minseok is my name. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Hayoung-ssi, Sehun-ssi.”, Sehun’s eyes twitched as he heard how his and Hayoung’s names escaped from the other’s lips. However, they both bowed.

“We’ll be upstairs if you need us.”, Sehun spoke, looking right at Minseok’s eyes. He obviously wasn’t pleased with the elder’s presence. He took Hayoung upstairs, closing the door not-so-loudly but enough to make people knew he was angry.

“ahaha… I’m sorry for his behavior. They’re always like that. They stuck to each other and doesn’t socialize much. I don’t know what to do for them to have friends like other young teens.”, Suho shrugged.

“It’s nice to meet you. I think I better be going. I don’t want your child to become more mad at me. That would be worse, wouldn’t it?”, Minseok smiled, rubbing his nape. He got goosebumps when Sehun stared into his eyes.

“Oh, no. They’re not my children. Well, technically, they are my foster-siblings. I have no one in my family anymore. So, I thought I would need some company to make my life happier. They might get on my nerves sometimes but that’s their specialty to entertain me.”, Suho laughed. Yes, he didn’t mind both of them. He was ‘in love’ with both of them, the second he saw them in the foster-house. The black haired girl who always wear black and the boy who was always beside her.

“I see.. I’ll be careful not to rise Sehun’s anger next time. I’ll try to get along with them. We are going to be neighbours for a long time.”, he smiled and bowed.

“I hope you will, Minseok-ssi. And let’s see how long will you stand with both of them.”, Suho smirked.

 

Next Chapter

“That man… he has a weird aura around him.”

-“You can’t. You can’t invite an outsider into this house.”

“I thought I just heard a cat meowing and someone cooking.”

-“There’s no one. I don’t see anyone there.”

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

A/N: ahah! How’s the first chap? I tried so hard ya know? Thank god I didn’t have any writer’s block while writing this. It would be bad if I had to stop in the middle of a chapter.

>.<