Her Illusion's Weakness

Angel of Death

Last chapter

“It’s no use. I can still control your imagination.”, he heard the other’s whisper. His eyes shot open and he saw the ghost. Right in front of his face.

“I get it.”, he muttered as the ghost disappeared. “Your power.”, he let go of her shoulders. This time, Hayoung’s eyes were the ones that widened.


Chapter 20

Hayoung’s eyes widened. He had discovered her power. She felt the need to laugh at him but she didn’t. Her face turned into her normal expression, giving him a cold stare. Luhan sighed. “Your power is illusion but that;s not the fun part. The fun part is you can’t give me illusions if you don’t exactly where I am.”, Luhan laughed sarcastically that Hayoung already thought he’s insane. “So if I run away and hide, you can’t use your power against me.”, he laughed more. Hayoung took the chance to hit him with a pillow, making him fall off the bed and onto the floor. “Yah!!”, he made an eye contact with Hayoung.

‘Stupid. If you run away, I’ll find you.’

‘Practice it then.’

‘You can’t run away because of your friend.’

‘I’ll haunt you down.’

     Luhan quickly shut his eyes. His head was spinning. “Don’t think too much at one time.”, he massaged his temples.

“Serves you right.”, Hayoung finally spoke.

----------------------------------------------

“Mr. Kim, you should put the date on the right not on the left.”, chorong crossed her arms her chest.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that.”, Suho apologized.

“Ms. Park, do you want to come for dinner with us later?”, one of their teammates asked.

“Thank you but I’m sorry. I have other plans.”, the lady smiled sweetly.

“Ah, your fiancée! I almost forgot about him! I heard that he had moved out from Chuncheon and moved here.”, the other girl pokes Chorong’s cheek. The girl chuckled.

“yes, he moved near here. Not because of me but because of his work.”, Suho walked to Chorong and shoved the papers to her. “Ah, thank you.”, Chorong analyzed the paper. He walked back to his seat. Chorong’s phone rang and she picked it up. “Hello?”

“Ah, oppa. Where should we meet?”, she talked.

Suho didn’t meant to eavesdropped. “Alright. I’ll just go to your house.”, she hung up. She looked at the clock. “You can go home now, guys. See you tomorrow.”

 

     Suho was driving when he saw his team leader. He slowed down until he reached beside her. Opening the window, he stared at the girl. “Ms. Park. Why are you walking alone?”, he asked.

“I need to go somewhere and I can’t seem to find any taxi.”, she rubbed the back of her neck shyly.

“I can be the taxi. Come on in.”

“Eh? Is it okay?”

“sure.”

Chorong went in and sat beside Suho. He continued to drive, Chorong telling him the way. “Stop here.”, Suho stopped the car. He felt weird. Chorong smiled and thanked him. He then parked the car. He got out of the car and watched as Chorong knocked on the door. She looked at him and her eyes widened.

“Looks like we’ll be meeting a lot other than at work.”, Suho exclaimed. The door opened, making Chorong turned to it. She smiled at him. Suho knew that he shouldn’t stare at them but he couldn’t take his eyes off Minseok. The latter hugged Chorong for a second before taking her in. Suho sighed. “So Minseok-hyung has a lover.”

 

     Hayoung walked down the stairs. She felt better now. She had to kill that night. She walked along the empty alley. She turned right and found her prey. She was walking alone in the dark. Hayoung was careful enough not to make any sound. She took out her sword and raised it up high. At the same time, her prey turned around. She slashed her. Scream filled the alley. Blood started pouring out. The girl screamed again as she swung the sword again, cutting her right leg. She again, this time her heart. The victim coughed out blood, taking in her last breath. Hayoung pulled the sword back to her side, staring at her art of work. She sent a message to her customer, “Your price has been taken.”

     Hayoung stared at them in the dark. She watched as they entered Minseok’s room. Luhan was nowhere to be seen. Minseok sat on the bed while the girl look around the room. The boy then stood up and walked to the window. His eyes were looking straight at hers but he didn’t see her. Was it the look of longing in his eyes? The girl in the dark sighed it off. He was probably wondering why her room was pitch black when it’s only 8 pm. The brown haired girl then came and hugged him from the back. Hayoung could only see her arms that were wrapped around his torso.

     Minseok touched the other’s hands. “They might be anywhere.”,  Minseok spoke up.

“Your heart’s not eve beating fast when I hug you like this.”, Chorong pouted, placing her ears against his back. “You already have someone else don’t you?, she questioned him. Minseok removed Chorong’s arm from his body. He turned around and cupped her cheeks, letting out a silent sigh as he sees her teary eyes.

     What was that feeling? Hayoung couldn’t explain. It was like a big lump in her heart. She gripped the curtain tightly, the other hand clutching on her chest. What was that feeling she couldn’t explain? She had never felt that before. She bit her lower lip. A hand covered her eyes. “Don’t look if it hurts you.”, she heard a voice and the lights were . Sehun hugged her. "I know your feelings for him."


"No Yookyung, no!"

-“How clumsy can you get?”

“Remind me why do I have to share a room with you?” 

-“You can read thoughts right?”

Next Chapter : Countryside Journey

 

A/N: so how's the story so far? I keep on getting writer's block but I'm trying hard to get over it. My final year exam is coming near so I ran out of ideas to write tbh. Wish me luck on my exams!