Dinner with Boyfriend

Regret

Minwoo’s POV

“Min hee, Minwoo we are here. Come on let’s get going” I heard Manager noona call out to me and min hee.

“Annyeong noona hyung Min hee is still finishing up her hair” I said.

“ Arraso we will be waiting in the car. The rest of boyfriend and their girlfriends are driving there by themselves. They want to spent ‘quality time’ with each other” I heard hyung said while putting inverted comas on the word Quality time.

You must be wondering why hyungs have girlfriends instead of wives right. Well Me and Jeongmin Hyung got married together considering we married each other’s sisters. While the hyungs said that they wanted to take it slow. Poor hyung they were scared to make a move.(A/N: I hope I don’t offend anyone. I just had the imagination in my mind)

“I’m ready” Min hee  aka my beautiful wife came down wearing a really pretty blue dress and black  heels I bought for her on  her birthday.

“You look beautiful “ I told her and I can see her turn red

“Aigoo would you two stop being so lovely and come into the car already.” I heard manager hyung say.*Way to ruin the moment,hyung* I pouted

“Come on Yeobo we have to go or we’ll be late” my jagiya chuckled.

“Arraso”

With that we went out of the house ,locked the door and head to the car where noona and hyung are waiting in the front seat.

                                                                  ~End of Minwoo POV~

Jeongmin POV

“Minnie annyeong” I hugged my sister. She is the best sister in the world and Minwoo Is a great brother in law too.

“Annyeong Oppa. I missed you” she said while returning the hug.

“Yah what about me” I released my sister and let her go to her favourite sister in law. Her only sister in law,  my perfect wife.

“Unnie!!” she shouted. *Aigoo these two are soo close that if one get’s sick the other will too.*

“Hyung!” I heard Minwoo called out my name

“Annyeong Woonie”

“YAH don’t forget us!!” I heard the Jo twins and hyungs yell

“Arra. Annyeong….”

“Hey  woonie how’s Minnie?” I asked. The rest of their girlfriends, who are also from Hot girls, have proceeded to Minnie and Eun bin.

“She is doing great her promotions ended today and she has free time for a month before working on her new song ‘I will never forget you’(A/N: just making this up)”

“Our promotions are also ending right hyung?”

“Yup and so as Hot girls too”  Donghyun hyung announced.

“Yay we should go to Lotte world if we are free” Kwangmin suggested.

“I wanna go!!” I Heard Eun bin and Minnie shouted.

“Arra then let’s all go this weekend.” Hyunseong hyung announced.

“You guys forgetting someone?” *opps I forgot the three managers are here.

“Manager noona and hyungs would you care to join us”

“Aniya you guys have fun the twelve of you. We have work to do on that day.”

“YAY!!!” the girls shouted. * They are so childish and soo cute*

“Let’s eat the foods here” and with that we dug into our food

                                                                  ~End of Jeongmin POV~

Min hee POV

After the delicious dinner, manager oppa sent me and minwoo oppa home.

“Argh I am so tired.”

“Me too let’s sleep. You have a schedule tomorrow right oppa? Want me to come along?” I asked.

“Yes. You’ll be my energy bar to start the day.” He said while pulling the blankets up.

“Aigoo cheesy oppa. Good night. Saranghae.” I said while snuggling closer to his chest.

“Nado Saranghae.” He said while kissing the top of my head

                                                                  ~End of Min hee POV~

 

 

 

 

How is it. I chose to update every Friday. Do I even have any readers out there. I hope I do .

Please subscribe and comment. I apologize if the fic’s not good. Do pm me and give me feedback on my work.

Thank you for reading and please anticipate my next update. Sorry if it is short.