D-DAY(part 1)

Regret

Min hee’s POV

A week has passed since the incident with the notes and it’s finally the day of Jess unnies wedding. The notes were passed to the police but it wasn’t enough evidence to capture Hyerin since 1. She didn’t sign it and 2. The note was typed and printed out. Although I was worried, angry and frustrated with the mind games she is playing, today is Jess unnies special day and I want her to be happy.

I slept at Hot girls house the night before while the boys slept at Jeongmin oppa’s house. Exo and Beast asked for a couple of days off. They hired around 40 guards for the girls while 20 guards for the boys since we have to attend a wedding and there are lots of people there so…you get the point right?? Anyways back to the story. Since the girls need a longer time to get ready and the wedding location is and hours drive from the salon we are going to, we had to wake up at 8 and leave the house by 9am.

The trip to the salon takes 30 minutes and the wedding starts at 3pm. We reached the salon at 9.30 sharp. The first one to get dolled up was manager unnie(HG). It took them around 20 minutes to do her make up and hair. The next few was Hyemin unnie who took up 15 minutes. Similarly, Soyou unnie also took 15 minutes for her make up and hair. Eun bin unnie took up 10 minutes and so does Ella unnie.

While waiting for the stylist to finish touching Ella unnie up, I went to the nervous looking Jess unnie. “You are going to do great unnie. Don’t be nervous. You look like you’re going to choke your phone” I teased and soothed her. She gave me a nervous smile/glare. “Min, you would understand right?? What if I trip??” she said. I just chuckled at her lame excuse. “Unnie, you saw how Eun bin unnie and I reacted on our wedding day. We were as calm as a sea breeze. If you trip, just make a gag out of it. Nothing’s going to happen and by the end of the day, you would be Mrs Kim” I said to her.

Before she could reply, Ella unnie called me in. I heard Jess unnie mutter a small thanks and I just smiled at her before entering the room.* I wonder what the boys are doing* I pouted. Being with the new guards are not fun. They aren’t lively. They do their work so seriously that I just hate having so many of them here. *Oppas I miss you*

After 10 minutes, my hair and make up is done. I went to the changing room with my dress so I could change. When I slipped the dress out from my bag, yellow note fell out. *-sigh- when are you going to stop Hyerin ah??* I quickly slipped my dress on and decided to read the note before leaving. It said:

Hi there Mrs No,                                                                                                 

Nice dress you got there. How are you enjoying my little mind game?? Fun isn’t it?? HAHAHAHA!! Trying to act tough I see. Well let me tell you missy, I’m stronger than you. I don’t know how long I would play with your mind but let me tell you one thing, have fun everyday because you never know when is your last. I wish you bad luck for your comeback. HAHAHA!! I’m evil aren’t I?? Well that’s what happens when you mess with me. Bye!!

Signed,

Anonymous

 P.S: Sad that you can’t catch me?? Are you going to give this note to the police too?? HAHAHA Too bad!! ANNYEONG MRS NO!!

I rolled my eyes at the note. *How childish can you be?? TSK I’m not that easy* I slipped the note into my bag and went out to meet the other unnies. They were all socializing happily with each other. I smiled at the scene. *If I was the one who is going to get sacrificed, would you all be this happy?? You guys can have fun and smile without me, you guys just chose not to* I thought. I went to sit beside Ella unnie.

“Annyeong unnies! Where’s manager unnie and Jess unnie??” I asked. “Manager unnie went to take a phone call and Jess unnie is in the fitting room. Min, can you please get her out of there? She’s too nervous and neither of us can get her out” Soyou unnie said while rolling her eyes.  I just chuckled at her and made my way to the fitting room. I knocked on the door. “Neh??” a nervous voice answered. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at how nervous Jess unnies voice sounded.

“Unnie, it’s me, Min hee. Let me in” I said. The door opened slowly and I stepped in. I saw a very pretty Jess unnie in her dress. It fits her so perfectly. *Donghyun oppa, I just wish you can still stand after seeing Jess unnie at the aisle. Don’t faint* I thought.

“Does it look bad?? You look so shocked” Jess unnie asked, her voice trembling. I quickly shook my head. “Aniyo. Unnie you look beautiful. But we need to go. You can’t stay here forever. Kaja?” I said and tugged her arm. We slwly made our way to the room where the other unnies were talking.

“I present to you, the bride, Jess unnnie!!” I stepped away and in came Jess unnie. Everyone’s eyes sparkled. “WOAH unnie you look gorgeous. Donghyun oppa won’t be able to stand soon. HAHAHA” Eun bin unnie laughed and Jess unnie just chuckled.

“Okay guys the limo is he-WOAH JESS YOU LOOK FINE” manager unnie exclaimed. We looked at her weirdly. “What? I’m not lesbian OK! I’m straight. What’s wrong with complementing her in a boyish way??” she said and we all burst out laughing at her. After calming ourselves down, we made our way to the limo.

The ride there was cheerful but I was always spacing out. I was lucky no one noticed. There are times where I joined the conversation but just for awhile. We reached the wedding location at around 2pm. We made our way to the waiting room. I decided to tell oppas about all this but without Donghyun oppa and Jess unnie. I don’t want to ruin their wedding.

“Unnies I want to check up on the oppas for a bit. Anyone want to come??” I asked. Ella and Eun bin unnie raised their hands. *Thought so. Hahaha* I smiled and we made our way to where the boys are waiting. “OPPAS!!” I ran and hug the person closest to me who happened to be Kris oppa.

“YAH! Min hee why did you hug him first? What about me??? I’m your loving and most thoughtful brother” Jeongmin oppa said and faked a sniff. Eun bin unnie smacked his head. “You don’t miss me then?? I thought I was your wife?? Come on Minwoo oppa. He doesn’t care anymore” Eun bin unnie said and took Minwoo oppas wrist, dragging him out. He muttered a help me and I chuckled at his panicked face.

“Jagiya wait. Aish Min hee you follow me” I raised my hand up as a sign that I surrender and chuckled at him. The rest were probably rolling around laughing. We made our way to thegirls room and saw Eun bin unnie sulking in the corner. Soyou unnie and Minwoo oppa trying to calm her down.

“He loves Min hee more than me!! I’m his wife” she pouted and I giggled at how cute she looked. Jeongmin oppa chuckled and went to her. Minwoo oppa and Soyou unnie backed up. Jeongmin oppa s his arms around Eun bin unnies waist and kissed her cheeks. “Jagiya, you know that that’s not true. I love you more than anything. Besides my mum, Min hee is probably the next person I love. I just love her the way you love your oppa and I’m sure that besides your father Minwoo is the next guy in your heart right??” he said. Eun bin unnie just nodded her head.

Minwoo oppa pulled me out of the room to talk to me. “Jagi, I missed you” he pouted and I kissed him. After a short while, we broke the kiss and I hugged him. “I missed you too oppa. But it’s just been a day” I said and giggled. “A day without you is like a year without rain” he said and I rolled my eyes at his cheesy line. “Let’s go meet the other oppas. I missed them too” I said and pulled him to the room where we left Ella unnie.

“Did Jeongmin get murdered or something??” Luhan oppa said. I just chuckled at him and shook my head. “They talked things out. You should hear how cheesy they sounded” Soyou unnie suddenly came ion and sat on Kwangmin oppas lap. “You’re right Min hee. This is comfortable” She said and I laughed at how flushed Kwangmin oppas face is.

“Donghyun oppa don’t choke your phone. It’s going to die and miss the wedding” Ella unnie teased. Donghyun oppa just sighed. “I’m so nervous. What if I say the wrong words?? Minwoo you would understand right?? You were like that too. Same as Jeongmin” he said and I laughed at how red Minwoo oppas face went.

“Min hee and Eun bin unnie was probably the only ones who were as calm as a sea breeze that day” Soyou unnie laughed. I giggled at the memory. I looked at Kris oppa and he smiled at me. In those eyes, I saw pain. *I wonder what’s wrong with him* I thought.

                                                                      ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Kris POV

When they were talking about Min hee and Minwoo’s wedding, my heart clenched. She smiled at me. I smiled back but I was trying so hard to fight the tears. *I love you so much Min hee. Why can’t you see that? I can protect you much better than him* I thought. I know I was being selfish but I just can’t help the fact that I lost my chance. I tried forgetting her but it was no use.

Junhyung hyung and Chen saw me. They looked hurt too. We nodded at each other and made our way out of the room totally not knowing that someone was following us. We sat at the garden chairs. “Did you guys hear that?? It was my heart. Breaking into a million pieces” Chen said and we nodded. “All three of us are the same Chen. We were cowards. We never have the courage to tell her how we feel. Now that she’s taken, all we do is mope around and pretend to be happy for her” Junhyung hyung said.

 Chen and I just sighed and continued to look at the view. The wedding starts in 15 minutes and guest are already starting to pile in. “So it’s true huh??” a voice asked and our eyes widened as we slowly turned to him. “Donghyun hyung, you heard what we were talking about??” I asked him and he nodded his head.

“Don’t worry. Only Jess and I knew your feelings towards Min hee. I know they still linger around and it’s hard for you guys since you guys kept it for so long. All I have to say is that, you have to try and move on. This friendship is built for so long and we wouldn’t want anything to happen to it do we?? I now it’s hard but Min hee’s safety is on the line and us fighting about her isn’t going to work” he advised us. We just nodded our head. What he said is true. We have been friends for a very long time.

“Good. Now if you will excuse me, I have a wedding to be in” he said and made his way into the wedding hall. We just chuckled and followed him in. On the way out, we all saw Min hee, Ella and Soyou coming out from the waiting room. They smiled at us and we returned it. *I’m letting you go now Min. I hope this is the right thing to do. I will always love you* I thought and made my way into the hall. I took a sit beside Luhan and Xiumin hyung.

“Where were you?? We thought you ditched us” Luhan hyung faked a sob and I just rolled my eyes at him. “I just had a little talk with Donghyun hyung together with Junhyung hyung and Chen” I said and they looked at me weirdly. “What were you guys talking about??” they asked. *Tsk busybody* (A/N: Don’t take this the wrong way. I love this 2 so much ok?) “It’s a secret. You wouldn’t understand anyways” I said and they pouted. *-Sigh- are you guys really older than me??* I thought and shook my head.

                                                                      ~End of Kris’s POV~

Junhyung’s POV

After the little talk we had with Donghyun hyung, I was finally thinking twice about waiting for Min hee. I couldn’t help but feel that what he said was right. This friendship has been going on for years and for us to let our love for Min hee ruin it almost instantly, it wasn’t worth it. I will still love her no matter what but I think it’s just about time I let her go. She’s been through a lot and if we are fighting for her love, it wouldn’t be nice, especially in this type of situation.

*Min, I hope letting you go is the right thing to do. I will always love you* I thought as I sat down next to Chen and D.O. “Hyung, are you finally letting go of her??” Chen asked me and I nodded my head. He smiled and said “Me too hyung. If we really love her, we would let her go to the one she prefer right. I hope letting her go is not a bad idea” he said and I just smiled at him.

“Who are you guys talking about??” D.O asked. We looked at each other and shook our heads. “No one D.O. Just someone we love that we would want to let go. She taken now so we decided that we don’t want to wait” I explained and his eyes widened. *HAHAHAHAHA he looked like this O.O* I thought and chuckled. “Hyung!! Why didn’t you tell us that you liked someone?? Who is she??” he asked and I just replied him with a ‘You don’t know her’. He pouted and decided to talk to Kai who was beside him.

Chen and I laughed at his childish behavior. We high fived each other and was about to converse again when Donghyun hyung came in with Boyfriend behind him. They stood at the end of the aisle. I gave him a fighting sign and he replied it with a nervous smile. I just chuckled and waited for the bride to appear.

                                                                      ~End of Junhyung’s POV~

Jess’s POV

This is it. It’s time to walk down that aisle and get married. Aish!! Why am I so nervous?! I stopped walking which made Min hee and Ella stop as well. “I can’t do this. What if I trip?!” I said my lame excuse again and I can see Ella rolled her eyes at me. “Unnie, do you want to get married to Donghyun oppa or not? So what if you trip? All you can do is just make a gag for it. Don’t be so uptight” Ella said and Min hee elbowed her.

She glared at Min hee and just scoffed. “Unnie, you’ll do great. Like what Ella unnie said, if you trip make a gag from it. You don’t have to be scared” Min hee said and I finally started walking. When we reach the door, I saw my father standing there. “My beautiful princess is so grown up. It seems like just yesterday I held you in my arms” he said and I smiled at his words. I’ve always been close to my dad. My mom passed when I was born and he was the one who took care of me since then. Although I grew upwithout a mom, he makes me feel the comfort a mom can give her daughter when they needed.

“No matter how grown up I’ll be, I will ALWAYS be your baby girl appa” I said to him and I can see Min hee and my members smile at the sweet father daughter moment. A knock on the door was heard and I snapped away from my gaze. “This is it. Jess unnie fighting!” we cheered and the first one to leave was Hyemin and manager unnie. Ella and Soyou were up next and lastly, was Min hee and Eun bin. I link my arm with my dad and we made our way down the aisle.

Over at the end was my future husband, looking as dazzling as ever in his tux. He looked so handsome. As I walked nearer and nearer to him, I felt my heart beating faster and faster. *The things you do to me Donghyun oppa. It always makes my heart race till now* I thought. When we finally reached the front, my father handed my hand to Donghyun oppa and said “You better take good care of her.” Donghyun oppa nodded and my father released my hand.

                                                                      ~End of Jess’s POV~

Minwoo’s POV

After the wedding, the after party was being held. I went to Min hee and placed a kiss on her cheek. “Annyeong baby bear” she said and I chuckled at the nickname she gave me. It was supposed to be mickey but she said I look like the baby version of him so she called me baby bear. “Annyeong princess. Where’s the rest?? I only saw Hyunseung hyung and Hyemin noona” I asked her while taking bite from her bunch of grapes. “Jesshyun couple is on the dance floor with Jeongbin couple. Kwangmin and youngmin oppa are missing and their girlfriends are finding them with the help of Exo and Beast oppas” she said and continued eating her grapes.

*I know what you’re doing Kwangmin and Youngmin hyung* I thought and chuckled. Min hee looked at me weirdly. “Why are you chuckling oppa?? Did something funny happen??” she asked and tried to follow my gaze. I whispered to her the plan that the Jo twin hyungs are doing and she just smiled widely.

“It’s about time. I wonder what reactions they will get. Does Donghyun oppa know??” she asked me and I nodded my head. “They were practically begging him to let them do it today. Jess noona thinks it’s okay so the couple agreed” I told her and formed an ‘O’.

“What are you guys talking about??” Ella came and asked us. We just smiled and shook our heads. She rolled her eyes and muttered ‘annoying maknaes’ and I heard Min hee giggled at her. *Good luck hyungs*

                                                                      ~End of Minwoo’s POV~


Hi guys. Sorry for updating quite late. It's 9:22 here and i just finished updating. I'm giving you guys another update tommorow so look up for it. Anyways, Chen,Junhyung and Kris has finally decided to move on. YAY!! Don't worry they will find love, Or will they?? HAHAHA so I'm sorry to leavee you guys at a cliffhanger but I was kind of tired so i wanted to stop. What is the Jo twins planning to do?? Want to know?? Then subscribe and Comment. 

 

I want to thank Iffy671 YoungKwangJo and CarolineYang for the nice and appriciative comments. I hope you guys will continue reading and supporting my fanfic. Don't palgraize and mean comments are not needed but feel free to comment on my writing skills nicely. Annyeong!!