MIND GAMES part 3

Regret

Hyunseung’s POV

I was training in the gym with Doojoon hyung. The rest were busy spending time with Min hee at the living room. I was letting out all my fustrations on the punching bag. It was swaying wildly but all I could focus on is the situation Min hee is facing. It must be a pain for her. She’s such a strong girl.

“Woah Hyunseung ah, calm down. What has that punching bag done to you?? I know it’s calld a punching bag but don’t hit it so hard” Doojoon hyung said. I stopped punching and sighed. Doojoon hyung seem to have noticed my mood. He sat down next to me and handed me a bottle of water. I took it and gulped it down.

“What’s wrong?? You know you can count on me to listen to your problems right??” he said. I nodded my head and looked at him. The scenes from what happened earlier played in my mind.

~Flashback~

I was going to head to the gym before Doojoon hyung so he wouldn’t hog the weights. Since the gym was a small one, we could only put one in. “Yes, I get to use it first. He’s such a hogger” I said and went in. I set my bag on the floor and started my stretching. Afterwards, I went to the weight. Before starting, I saw a turquoise note on the bar. Feeling curious, I plucked it off and decide to read it. It said:

WOW!! You guys are on a roll today or maybe you just coincidence that you found the 12th note. Just to let you know there are MORE notes bound to come and confuse you. You’ll now know that I am not an easy person to shake off. No matter how many guards you guys put I’ll still be able to sneak in. But I’ve gotta say, you guards are very observernt that I can’t even sneak in but now, I suggest you train yourselfs and your new guards more. Toodles.

Sincerely

Anonymous

I crunch the note. I decided to kep it safe it my safe box. I looked around the room and out of the window to see if she’s there but it seems like she’s not. Although, I know she’s there hiding in the shadows laughing at me and mocking me…

~End of Flashback

“And that’s the story. Hyung, I’m worried for Min hee. I worry about her safety and everything. Even though we were always fighting and teasing each other last time but I was the one who was with her when something happened or when she got hurt. I still remember when she fell one day and I treated her wound.

~Flashback~

“Come catch me oppa!!” 10 year old Min hee said. She was running away from me. She disturbed my nap by flicking my forehead.

“Come here you little rascal. I will get you” I said and sped up my pace. Suddenly, something I didn’t expect to happen came. She tripped and fell. “Minnie!!” I quickly ran to her and observed her face. She’s so adorable.

“Oppa, it hurts” she whined cutely. I just picked her up and brought her into the house. I remembered seeing you and the others faces. You guys looked so shocked, especially Kris. That giant has feelings for you that it was so obvious.  Everyone knew about the two of them falling in love. But I decided to treat her instead. She was holding my hand mumbling to herself about how stupid she was and how dumber I am.

I purposely put pressure on her wound and she yelped. “Don’t call yourself or me a pabo. Someone as innocent and smart as you and me isn’t even near that word” I told her and she smiled. After I finished wrapping her wound, she limped over to me and gave me a hug. “Thanks oppa. You’re the best” she said and I just hugged her back. Then I flicked her forehead. “What was that for?!” she pouted cutely. I just smirked and mehronged her. She just giggled and rubbed the spot she flicked. We then made our way to join you guys in the living room.

~End of Flashback~

“Oh I remembered that. You guys stuck to each other like glue that day. I was starting to think that you guys liked each other or something” Doojoon hyung said. I quickly shook my head. “Aniyo hyung, I don’t have feelings for her. She’s just special to me since I never had a sister. Ella, Eun bin and Min hee are like my own” I told him. He just chuckled.

“Arraso, I know. You cared for Kris’s feelings too. We all knew that those two loved each other. They’re just too blind to see it. I can still feel that they both like each other now but Min hee is like torn between two. Well, let’s just hope no more drama adds up” he said and got up. I nodded and went to the punching bag again.

“You know, I found one too” hyung suddenly said. My eyes widened.

                                                                         ~End of Hyunseung’s POV~

Doojoon’s POV

“You know, I found one too” I told Hyunseung. I saw his eyes widened. I planned on keeping it a secret but after what he confessed to me, I decided it’s better to let him know. I pulled the note from my pocket. I found it lying on the floor of the gym near the pull up area. Somehow, I wonder how Hyunseung could’ve missed it but I guess he can’t see it from where he is. The note is small and it’s the color of the gym’s floor, Aqua blue.

“Here let me read it out. It says…”

Bravo!! You’ve got laser vision. HAHA. Well it’s nice to know that you guys got the 13th note in the police’s ears. It’s bad news for me. But it just means that I have to be more careful onto where I hide the note. Should you be happy?? Nope, there are still more around the house for you to find. Bad luck!!

Sincerely

Anonymous

I saw Hyunseung’s face darkened. I patted his back. “We’re all worried Hyunseung ah, but you’ve got to stay calm. Min hee is under a lot more. She might look strong but in actual fact, she’s a fragile person. She might not show her tears easily but have you heard her crying silently at night. She blames herself for the things that happen when in actual reality, none of us had gone wrong. We’re reunited at a bad point. A point where her life is on stake for any wrong actions we’ve done will hurt her. That’s why, I suggest we spend as much time with her because we never know when either any of us or Min hee gets taken away by death” I told him. He gave me a silent nod.

“I agree hyung” I turned around surprised by the sudden voice. I saw…

                                                                         ~End of Doojoon’s POV~

Yoseob’s POV

I went to see Doojoon and Hyunseung hyung in the gym. I wanted to tell Doojoon hyung about the note I found earlier. It made me angry but I tried to control it until I get some alone time with hyung. When I reached the gym, I heard Doojoon hyung talking to Hyunseung hyung. Looks like they found one too huh??

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up from the door to see Dongwoon beaming at me. “Hey hyung, aren’t you going in?? I need to see Doojoon hyung too” he said. I looked at him curiously. “You wouldn’t happen to find a note as well, have you??” I asked. It looks like he only wanted Doojoon hyung to know, looking at the surprised look on his face. “How did you know??” he asked. I told him that I found the same one under the table of the living room while I was searching for my phone.

“What color is yours and what does it say??” I asked him. He took out a small turquoise note out of his pocket. *That’s weird. Mine is in red. Does the color have anything to do with the clue note number she mentioned??* I thought while biting my lips. We decided to head give the notes to Doojoon hyung together. We heard the conversation and after Hyunseung hyung nodded, we went in and I said “I agree hyung” to get his attention.

He narrowed his eyes at us. “Were you guys eavesdropping??” he asked. I just chuckled. “We didn’t mean to hyung. We just wanted to pass you this”I said and handed him the note. His eyebrows furrowed. “You got one too??” Hyunseung hyung asked. I nodded my head. “Dongwoon’s got on too” I said and motioned for Dongwoon to give the note to Hyunseung hyung. He took the note out and gave it to him.

This is what the note I found said:

So it seems like you guys are smart enough to catch up to the 14th note. By now you should’ve known what the note means. I wouldn’t tell you any clue about how to solve this but let me tell you one thing. You will never ever get me. Why try something that’s impossible?? I mean, when I first killed Haera, the police gave up just searching for me in a year. A PATHETIC ONE YEAR!! HAHAHA!! So now it’s Min hee’s turn. How long are they going to go on?? I bet not even close to a year. HAHAHA!! Toodles!!

Sincerely

Anonymous

Unbelievable?? I know right. It must be hard for Min hee and Minwoo. They really are meant for each other but it’s this kind of drama that makes it very hard for them. Min hee must be very hurt. I saw Doojoon hyungs fist clench. I held his hand and shook my head. We can’t be affected by this. She’ll think that she’s winning.

“Hyung can we switch notes?? I want to see what Yoseob’s note says” Hyunseung hyung asked and they switched notes.

                                                                         ~End of Yoseob’s POV~

Dongwoon’s POV

I was standing next to Yoseob hyung. Doojoon and Hyunseung hyung are reading thhe notes we’ve found. I was in the kitchen when I saw the note stuck on a very high cupboard. Feeling curious, I grabbed it. I read it on the spot since I’m a fast reader. After reading the note, I immediately went off to the gym to find Doojoon hyung and that’s how we got here.

The note said:

I don’t think my hiding skills are working. You could be the same person who found the 1st to this 15th note for all I care. But let me tell you that this notes, they mean nothing if you don’t have brilliant brain like me. Oh well, might as well just kill Min hee and get this over with right?? But no, I don’t think I want to. I like to see her suffering. Oh well, toodles!!

Sincerely

Anonymous

She made me so so so angry that I think I would explode. “We’ll go to Kris and Suho to see if the rest of the guards have found them. There are 15 notes so far and Hyunseung and I found the 12th and 13th note so we have 4 notes in total. We don’t know how many more she put here in this house so we might need to check. But we will only discuss this with them the day after tomorrow” Doojoon hyung said. I looked at him in disbelieve and so did Hyunseung hyung

“HYUNG!! This is serious! We can’t delay it! Time counts hyung! Why must we tell them the day after tommorow?!” I said and Hyunseung hyung nodded. Yoseob hyung just remained silent like he’s deep in thought. His head snapped up and he looked at me.

“Dongwoon ah, we’re going to the water park tomorrow and Min hee needs some time away from this. If we tell them today, she will not feel like going out anymore and we’ll just spoil the mood. Think about it. She’s having a comeback in 3 months. We need to give her a break. She’s been through enough” he told me.He’s right. Min hee has been through a lot. I think I’m just too worried about her.

“Well if that’s all, you guys can go. I’ll just train some more” Doojoon hyung said. Yoseob hyung went off and I just sat there thinking to myself. *Hyerin what have you done to us??* I thought and sighed.

                                                                         ~End of Dongwoon’s POV~


Okay so my computer is fixed. I'm soooo happy i can update for you guys again. Anyways, i thank you all for not unsubing. I know its troublesome to wait for updates right?? So please do subscibe for those who have'nt and for those who don't want to, please comment and tell me my progress. I'm sorry if my work isnt good. I'll try to improve it. 

Also, do visit me and my friends ff, Inseparable starring Teen top, Beast and Boyfriend. I'm the co author. Two chapters are already up so i hope you guys can subscribe. She was kind enough to update the story when the first three ws suppose to be me. so heres the link.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/605397/inseparable-maybe-maybe-not-beast-schoollife-sistar-teentop-originalcharacter-boyfrienband

Click it and read it. Subscribe and comment too!!  ANNYEONG~~