Long time no see/Matilda??

Regret

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY REDEARS!!If i have any:( I present to you another update. Took me around three days to finish it since i have many distractions from my family. Anyways, the holiday is near and that means.......MORE UPDATES!! Anyways enjoy the update and in this chapter, is the revelation of who EXO and BEAST are in the story.


 

 

 

 

 

Min hee’s POV

Two months have passed since the little meeting with Hyerin. I was practicing really hard for my new album. I heard that my company will be releasing it in another 4 months. I guess the company head was serious about releasing my album early.

Jeongmin oppa and Eun bin unnie would follow us once in a while but since hot girls are also making a comeback, both of us are always together since we all work under the same company and her practice room is just next to mine. So far, there is no news of Hyerin so I am SUPER glad she is not doing anything but we can’t be so sure. Minwoo oppa and I have now moved into Jeongmin oppa’s house but we didn’t sell our house just yet because we can’t stay here forever.

I woke up and did my daily routines. After that I woke Minwoo oppa up and went down to help Eun bin unnie cook breakfast. After breakfast, we waited for a call from our manager and head off to Starship.


 

Today, I am doing my vocal training. I prefer dance than vocals since I always have to try and pull out a high note. But other than that, it is less tiring. My vocal coach asked me to sing a line from my first track which is ‘I will never forget you.’

He trained me on how to get it right and pull it off. This went off for 2 hours and I finally got to go out and eat lunch. I went to Hot girls practice room and I saw that it was open. I took a look inside but I saw someone unfamiliar with them. She was around my height but a little shorter. She has brown and curly hair…wait can that be?? KIM HYERIN!! *OMO~~ *

I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation and it seems like they were talking about Minwoo oppa and me??

“STAY AWAY FROM HER AND MINWOO!! SHE DOESN’T KNOW A THING!! LET IT GO!!” I heard a voice which I think belonged to Ella unnie.

“*evil laugh* you think I will?! I will never let it go. I will make each and everyone of you S.U.F.F.E.R. Maybe I will give you front row seats to watch you cute little Ms popular dongsaeng Min hee drive herself to depression and kill herself than humiliate Minwoo and make him go to depression too” wow that one must be Hyerin. She is mean. But what does she mean by driving me to depression??

“IT’S YOUR OWN FAULT!! WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON MINWOO IN THE FIRST PLACE?!”I heard another voice which belonged to Hyemin unnie. * I didn’t know she could shout like that? She is the one who usually calms people down.*

“Why?? You ask me why I cheat on Minwoo? Well let’s just say he is not fun. He doesn’t pleasure me or make me happy. I don’t even know why I dated the guy” Hyerin said. *. He cares that’s why he didn’t do it. Stupid . She is testing my patients* I thought as my grip on the handle tightened. I could see the security guards around me stiffen. *Guess they never saw this side of me before* I smiled apologetically before turning and listening to their conversation.

*SLAP*

I heard a slap sound. Did one of them just slap Hyerin? Thank you I was really wishing one of you did. Apparently, Eun bin unnie was the one who slapped Hyerin. *Hahaha who asked you to make fun of her oppa* “YAH YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE HURTS OR TALKS BAD ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINWOO OPPA IS MY BROTHER! YOU GOT THE NERVE TO ACTUALLY SCOLD HIM IN FRONT OF ME?!” Eun bin unnie shouted. I hear some giggles from the guards and looked at them. I giggled along. *Wow Eun bin unnie you really know what was on my mind*

*PUNCH* I froze.

I peeped in and saw one of Hot girls guards down. He got blood on the corner of his lips and a bruised check. *Wow she’s strong.Awww..I’ll treat him ice cream later* shessh the nerve of that girl and her ego.

“You think our Security will let you punch us? please, just get out of here. I wouldn’t want Min hee seeing you. She can turn into stone seeing you. You are like Matilda. You’re SO ugly. I don’t know why we didn’t turn to stone. Min hee is pretty and I wouldn’t want her to waste her precious pretty life in stone form.” I heard soyou unnie said. The guards me to my practice room that was nearby because they knew that Hot girl’s guards wanted to push Hyerin out and they really couldn’t stand their laughter.

When we were far from Hot girls practice room, we all burst into laughter. You might be curious why I was close with them. Well I didn’t like them at first but after a long time, we decided to be friends and I found out that they are a big fan of me. So…friendship between me and my guards bloomed.

Back to the story, after receiving a message from hot girls guards saying that Hyerin is out and far from me, we went to their practice room. I saw the guard who was punched earlier holding an ice pack on his face. I rushed towards him

“Gwenchanayo?? I saw what happened. Did it hurt??” I asked him. He was shocked at first but just nodded his head. “Yah! Min hee, you saw what happened?” Jess unnie said. I nodded my head while helping the guard with the pack.

“Nice insult unnie. You guys won’t turn to stone right??” I joked. Soyou unnie just snickered. “Annyeong my name’s Min hee. What’s yours?? Actually what are all of your names since I only know my guards” I said without looking away from the injured guy. He looks super cute to be a guard. *Min hee you are married. Minwoo oppa is the only guy in your heart* I giggled at my lame thought. Of course I wouldn’t like him. I’m married for god’s sake.

“Aww…you don’t remember me Min hee?? You don’t remember us??” the one that got punched said. He got an extremely deep voice.  I think I saw his face before. Where did I see it from?? I shook my head. *They do look familiar*

“Yah what are you guys talking about??” I heard Eun bin unnie say. *She’s so irritated.*

“Hyung she is so mean. Min hee, you know our names and the ones that are your body guards also knew you since last time. We know Eun bin and Ella too. Come on does the name chanyeol ring a bell to you minnie??” one of my guards, Kyungsoo said.

Eun bin unnie, Ella unnie and I looked at each other before shouting…..“NO WAY!!” I ran straight to xiu min oppa giving him one big hug. Eun bin unnie ran to Chanyeol oppa(A/N: he was the one who got punched) while Ella unnie ran to Sehun oppa.

“Wahh…you guys look more handsome than ever. Why didn’t you guys say anything?? I could’ve remembered” I said pouting. This guys and their secrets. I can’t believe I forgot my 12 bestest friends since kindergarten.

“I thought giving you our name would let you remember but you treated us so badly the ‘first time’ we met” Suho oppa said putting imaginary inverted coma’s on the ‘first time’ part. I just rolled my eyes at him. Then we heard someone cough. Opps I forgot Hot girls were here.

“Umm…you know them guys?? cause we don’t and sorry to interrupt your reunion” soyou unnie said. I just giggled at her. “Unnies this are our Childhood friends. We all met in kindergarten. We were like the biggest friend gang. We took up like 2/4 of the class and never separate ever since. But unfortunately, the three of us moved away when we were in high school and we didn’t meet them until now” I explained but this time I was hugging Chen oppa.

“Min hee is close to Kris, Baekhyun, kyungsoo or what we call him as D.O, Tao and Xui min. Ella is close to Sehun, Kai and lay since she was not really sociable and Chen, Suho, Chanyeol, Luhan and I are close to each other” Eun bin unnie explained while pointing to each of the members.

“Ahh…but why is it that most of the guys are close to Min hee and less guys are to Ella??” Jess unnie questioned me while eyeing the visual of Hot girls. I chuckled.

“It’s because Ella unnie isn’t the sociable type and only the three that she is close with understands her a lot whereas for me, they just prefer me because they think Eun bin unnie is scary” I said to the unnies while giving the rest of Exo hugs. “I can’t believe you forgot us Min. Me and Kris were so sad when you shrugged us off. The 6 of us kept complaining about you” Baekhyun said. I just chuckled seeing their irritated face but just remembered something. *They said 6 but the only ones guarding me here are 5. Whose the other 1??*

“Yah oppa. You said 6 people but there are only 5 of you here whose the other one??” I asked them. I saw them looking at each other and face palming. I looked at Eun bin and Ella unnie and they were a little confused as well until……

“BEAST IS BOYFRIEND’S BODYGUARD?!” we shouted all together and apparently that shocked the hell out of Jess and Hyemin unnie. They literally choked on their water. *Hahaha Mian unnies* I saw Soyou and Ella unnie pat their backs. “Yah! –coughs- why the hell did you shout?! And who the heck is Beast?? We got an Exo and now Beast. Seriously how many guy friends did you three probably have??” an irritated Jess unnie asked. *Hahaha a lot unnie*

“Hehe. Beast are the 6 people who are guarding Boyfriend. They are a year older than xiu min oppa(A/N: all of the Beast members are roughly a year older than Exo and Boyfriend in the story) They are our friends from the senior class. We made friends with them one day when Ella was lost and crying in kindergarten. They helped her back and from there we became friends. I think they should be here with Boyfriend soon. They are bringing our lunch over” Ella  unnie said.

“We’ll introduce them to you soon. Don’t get so frustrated Jess unnie” I laughed seeing Jess unnies face scrunch up when Ella unnie said 6 people. “So Junhyung and Yoseob oppa were also sad?? Hahaha you guys. You all are super build and all so we can’t possibly recognize you” I laughed.

We chatted for awhile more till Boyfriend came a few minutes later with our food. “JAGIYA I am here with the food!!!” Kwangmin oppa burst in and I saw the rest of Boyfriend and Beast trailing behind looking at him weirdly. “Oppa!” I got up and hugged Minwoo oppa and I saw Kris and Baekhyun oppa making kissy kissy faces. I just stuck my tongue out at them.

“Annyeong Princess. I bought your favorite, Kimchii fried rice” he said putting the food down. I beamed at him and sat next to Jeongmin oppa who is happily feeding Eun bin unnie. BEAST had bought some food for EXO and we were all eating in a big circle.

After the delicious lunch, I said “Junhyung oppa are you sad that Eun bin, Ella and I didn’t remember you guys??” I earned a confused look from BOYFRIEND and a shocked look from BEAST. *hahahaha their eyes went like this O.O*

“What do you mean Min hee?? How did you know him??” Minwoo oppa asked him. I just giggled. “They are my childhood friends. In fact, all of the guards protecting us are. I didn’t really remember them cause we separated when Eun bin unnie, Ella unnie and I moved with our parents in high school” I said giving a hug to Junhyung oppa who still looked shocked. He suddenly hugged me tight and flicked my head. *OWWIE*

“YAH! What was that for?!” I said while rubbing my forehead. “For forgetting us and seriously are we all linked or something cause BOYFRIEND too doesn’t seem to remember us” Junhyung oppa said. I tilted my head in confusion. I didn’t introduce them to Jeongmin oppa. How did they know Boyfriend??

                                                                     ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Jeongmin’s POV

What the hell is this guy talking about?? I don’t really remember him and by the looks of the members, they don’t too. “Fine then, forget your high school friends. You guys are popular now so you guys don’t remember us” another said. I think his name was Chanyeol?? I thought back and we all widen our eyes.

“NO WAY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE. WE ARE SOOO SORRY FOR FORGETTING YOU GUYS!!” we all shouted at the same time causing the girls, who are weirdly drinking water at the same time, to choke. *HAHAHAHA mian girls* I went to pat Eun bin’s back while the rest of Boyfriend patted their own girlfriend/wife/fiancées back. “YAH!! AISHH CHINCHA. I –cough- choked like –cough- twice” Jess said. I looked at Min hee, Ella and Eun bin who had wide eyes. “You know them oppa??” Min hee asked me. I nodded my head and said “They were our high school friends. We were the Kingkas of the school but we don’t hate each other actually. We lost contact when we started our trainee life. How about you 3?? How do you know them??” I asked.

“Well oppa. We were childhood friends. We met each other in kindergarten. We separated when umma and appa made me move with Ella and Eun bin unnie in high school. We lost contact and since we don’t usually hang out at each others houses, you didn’t meet them just like how you didn’t meet Ella and Eun bin unnie. I’m close to Junhyung and Yoseob oppa. Eun bin unnie is close to Dujun and Hyunseung oppa. Ella unnie is close to Gikwang and Dongwoon oppa” Min hee said. *WOW what a small world*

“Wow what a small world. We are all best friends here huh??” Donghyun hyung said what I just thought. *Woah that was weird. Haha* “Anyways, it’s nice to meet you guys again. Thanks for protecting us though. We couldn’t ask for better help than from you guys” Donghyun hyung said. “It’s fine. I mean friends help each other right and none of us would want Min hee to get hurt. She’s too precious to us. When we first got a call that they needed help to protect you guys, we were the first ones to sign up. I mean there are lots more considering they are protecting ‘THE’ Min hee” Yoseob hyung said earning a slap on the arm by Min hee.

“YAH! What’s so legendary about me anyways? I’m just an ordinary star” Min hee said. Just as I was about to counter attack, her dance instructor came in to the room. “Min hee, we need to practice now. You too Minwoo” he said. Min hee just pouted and got up. She gave each of us a hug before going out with Minwoo and her 7 closest childhood friends aka her guards.

I laughed at her childish behavior. We continued to talk until I just noticed a bruise on Chanyeol’s cheek. “Yah Chanyeol hyung, where did you get that bruise from?? I didn’t notice it earlier when you picked Eun bin up” I asked. I felt Eun bin stiffen in my grip. I made her turn to me and look her in her eyes. The rest of the members are also doing the same thing to their girlfriends/fiancée. “Eun bin dear, what happened?? Did you meet that monster again??” I asked her. I saw the girls fists clench and the guards/my friends look sharpen.

“Deh. She came in to our practice room around lunch and we were lucky Min hee’s vocal training ended a little later cause she might get to her and take her. She started insulting Minwoo and Min hee and I got angry and slapped her. She decided to punch me but Chanyeol oppa stood in the way. I was lucky I didn’t get hit or manager unnie will kill me” Eun bin said. I was very angry now. *how dare she? She insulted my sister and brother in law and she decided she wants to punch my wife? I so want to kill her* I thought clenching my fist.

“Woah chill there Jeongmin hyung. Nothing happened. Chanyeol hyung is fine and Eun bin noona didn’t get hurt. Let go of it. We will get her eventually” Youngmin said when he saw my knuckles turn white. Eun bin held my hand and rubbed it. I leaned my head on her shoulder and sighed. I heard the rest sigh a few minutes after and we all laughed at how ridiculous we are.

“I didn’t know someone would go overboard just because they were embarrassed. I would have just forgotten about it and move on. I worry so much about Min hee. She is like the best dongsaeng a brother can have. I still remember when I don’t even let her go to the toilet by herself when she was a kid. She literally dragged my mum out of the queue just so she can use it” I laughed at the memory. Min hee was a really adorable child back then.

“Eww oppa your such a ert. Can’t you let her go and wait for her outside? You dumbo” Ella said and flicked my forehead. I rubbed the spot and glared at her. “She is too precious for me. She was so small back then. What will I do if she fell in the toilet bowl??” I said earning a smack behind my head by Luhan hyung. *OWWIE*

“Yah! Aishh chincha?! It’s true. You guys were her friends in kindergarten. You guys could’ve known how small she is and how big the toilet bowls are” I retorted. The guys just shook their head. “Jeongmin hyung, Min hee isn’t that small that she can fall in to a toilet bowl. And even is she did, she can’t possibly be flushed down” Kwangmin said and I just rolled my eyes at him.


 

We socialize for a few more hours until Min hee and Minwoo came back. “Annyeong oppas and unnies!!! I’m back” she said doing a very silly dance. I laughed at her ridiculous victory dance before Minwoo pulled her down and made her sit on his lap.  He wrapped an arm around her waist and she just beamed.

“Yah is that like your most preferred position when sitting on the floor??  Is it that comfortable??” Eun bin said. I just laughed at her jealous attitude. I pulled her up and made her sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and I could see the others laughing at her flushed face. “Jagiya, if you want me to do the same you could just say so. I don’t mind. Your as light as a feather” I earning a few puking motions from the guys except for Minwoo who just laughed at his sister’s embarrassment.

“Min hee, I bought you the ice cream you wanted. What’s with the sudden ice cream craving??” Min hee’s manager walked in while handing Min hee her tub of ice cream. * She’s not pregnant is she??*I thought. “Aniya. It’s not for me but thanks for buying it for me manager oppa. It’s for my guards. They are my childhood friends. One of them got punched by a devil this afternoon and I promised myself to treat them ice cream” my sister said before walking to chanyeol hyung and handing him a tub of  ice- cream. “I know you liked this flavor. I didn’t know what to get you at first considering I didn’t know who you are at first but then I remembered you guys so I decided to get this ice cream for all the guards that have been protecting my unnies, oppa and me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help” Min hee said while issuing the tubs of tubs of ice cream.

“Aww Min hee thank you so much. GROUP HUG!!” Kris hyung said and all of us came together and hugged each other. “Okay I see that you guys want some time alone so I’ll leave. Don’t stay too late and remember to give your practice room key to the desk lady. She needs to go home too you know” Min hee’s manager chuckled and left the room after receiving an ‘OKAY’ from us. We decided to go to my house to hang out a bit more. Since my house is bigger so we all decided to go there.

Before leaving, we heard the voices of SISTAR sunbaes. I looked at the guards and signaled them to hide Min hee. But it was a little too late. SISTAR sunbaes came in and trailing behind them is Kim Hyerin. I felt the rest stiffen. We all stood around Min hee and Minwoo. I can tell that Min hee is scared because I saw her panicked face.

“Ah, you guys are leaving?? Where’s Min hee and Minwoo?? We wanted to congratulate Min hee on her early album release. I heard it’s going to be out in 4 months” Bora noona said. I just smiled at her and said “Min hee and Minwoo went with Min hee’s manager. They wanted to grab some dinner before going home” I said nicely. I see Ella glaring at Hyerin. She just smirked and mouthed ‘I know she is there behind you guys.’ Ella wanted to grab her but was stopped by Youngmin when he put his arms around her.

“Well that’s a bummer. Well if you see her tell her we said congrats. She made the company really happy” Hyorin noona said and left. But that demon just stood her place. “What are you waiting for Matilda?? Get out, we have a life and we don’t want it to be wasted when we turn to stone. So go” Soyou said.

“I know you are there Min hee. Have fun hiding because I will get you. And Minwoo my dear, you WILL regret” she said before leaving. I sighed in relief and turned to Min hee. She’s crying. I pitied her. *Dongsaeng ah, I wish I could help but I can’t. I feel like I’m such a useless brother* I thought.

                                                                     ~End of Jeongmin’s POV~

Ella’s POV

I went to D.O oppa and told him to sing Min hee’s favorite song. They always sang her this song whenever she’s down. The ones who always sung it for her are Baekhyun oppa, D.O oppa, Suho oppa and Chanyeol oppa. Suho and Chanyeol oppa are not close to Min hee but they cared for her nonetheless. They treated the three of us as sisters.

D.O oppa gathered the other 3 and they went to Minwoo oppa. He whispered something into Minwoo oppa’s ear and he nodded. Minwoo oppa handed Min hee to Baekhyun oppa and they started to sing for her the song ‘Baby Don’t Cry’.


 

Min hee stopped crying a few minutes later and we all went down to our cars. Min hee rode in Jeongmin oppa’s car with Minwoo oppa and Eun bin unnie. Together with them are Junhyung and Kris oppa. I rode Youngmin oppa’s car together with Soyou and Kwangmin oppa. The guards that are with us are Sehun and Gikwang oppa. The older ones rode together with Chanyeol and Dujun oppa. The rest of the guards are riding a van that can fit all 12 of them.

We all drove to Jeongmin oppa’s place. We were planning on eating dinner together. When we arrived there, Min hee was already back to her normal self. *Damn this girl is one strong chick* I thought. She just broke down an hour ago and now she all hyper. I guess she doesn’t want to ruin the night. It’s 9pm and all the girls were in the kitchen cooking while the guys are in the living room socializing. We decided to cook some western style food.

Min hee, Eun bin unnie and I were in charge of cooking pasta while Soyou, Jess unnie and Hyemin unnie were in charge of cooking some baked rice. We were having fun in the kitchen talking and laughing. It’s been awhile since all 6 of us cooked together.

After a few minutes, the baked rice and pasta are done and Min hee and I helped set the table. Eun bin unnie and Jeongmin oppa have another dining room that can fit all 30 of us. We placed the dishes on the table and Min hee went down to call the guys up.

While eating, we all talked and joked around. We recalled the funny moments when we were still kids to stupid things the guys did in their high school years. I laughed when I heard that Jeongmin oppa was literally crushing over Eun bin unnie and he even swore that he would marry her and look at that. He did marry Eun bin unnie.

I could see both of them blushing. Their faces are so red. Dinner was filled with laughter and jokes. Then I remembered Jess unnie’s wedding. “Jess unnie, when is your wedding anyways?? You guys have been engaged for so long. Are you guys still planning cause if you do, you need to do it fast. Our comeback date is getting near” I told her and she just chuckled. “Relax dongsaengie, my wedding’s being held next week. I wanted to bring you guys to my dress fitting this weekend so that you guys can try on your bridesmaid dresses and the boys will try on their tux” she said. *Next week?? YAY I am a bridesmaid. Hahaha*

“YAY!!! I am so excited for the wedding. I can’t wait to see you in your wedding dress unnie. You will look great” Min hee said. *-sigh- when am I gonna where it. Youngmin is so slow. I wish he would just propose.* I thought while eyeing my boyfriend. I turned my head when he was about to look at me. I just smiled at Soyou who was laughing at my jealousy.

I smacked her head and stuck my tongue out at her. She pulled me up and we went to the garden. We sat at the bench and sighed together. “Unnie, when do you think they will propose?? I waited a long time and our relationship with them is longer than Min hee’s relationship with Minwoo oppa and they got married first. Do they really think that we are going to reject them” Soyou said to me. I just shrugged and said “This things need time Soyou. You can’t rush them. They have their reasons and if we really love them, we would be able to wait” I told her and she just nodded her head.

After the little talk, we went back inside. The rest were still joking around. “Oh, Dujun and Suho, I want you all to bring the rest and come to the fitting too. I want you guys to try on the tux there. I also want you guys to come to the wedding. Not as bodyguards but as my best friends” Donghyun oppa said. They just nodded their heads and smile.

After dinner, Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong oppa washed the dishes after many attempts of persuading their wives/girlfriend. The girls were all in the living room chatting. Since Jeongmin oppa and Eun bin unnie’s place is big, all of us are gonna sleep over.


 

After a few more hours of catching up, we decided to fall asleep at 1am. The guards work in shifts. The first ones were Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, Dujun, Junhyung and Gikwang oppa. They are all going to be guarding the house for 3 hours and the next 6 people who will guard the house next is D.O, Kai, Luhan, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung oppa. I went to sleep in Youngmin oppa’s embrace. We were sleeping in one of the vacant rooms with kwangmin oppa, Soyou, Suho, kai and Dongwoon oppa. Suprisingly it fits all 7 of us. We slept on the floor of course.

“Oppa, do you think Hyerin will ever give up?? I don’t want to lose Min hee. After losing Hae ra, I feel that I need to protect Min hee with all my life. Losing her can result into me losing my sanity. You know that right??” I asked Youngmin oppa. He looked and me and pecked my forehead. “I know that jagi. But we can’t do anything. All we can do is pray to god that the police and our managers get enough evidence to catch her before she takes action” he said and hugged me tighter.

“Youngmin’s right Ell. As much as I want to go to that woman and kill her, I can’t. We can’t. I would lose my sanity too if anything happens to Min hee but we can’t do anything. I hope you pray hard for her. She is just too innocent to be going through all this” Suho oppa said. He always knows how to calm me down. He is like a big brother I never had. I just hope that nothing happens to Min hee. Although she is younger, she was always the one who comforts me when Lay, kai or sehun oppa wasn’t around.

Unknowingly, the people sleeping in the room beside us also heard the conversation…

                                                                     ~End of Ella’s POV~

Eun bin’s POV

I sighed as I heard the conversation between Ella, Lay and Youngmin. Jess unnie, Donghyun oppa, Jeongmin oppa, Chen oppa, Suho oppa, Hyunseung oppa and I are sleeping in my bedroom. Jeongmin and I took the bed while the rest slept on the big sofa that we had in the room. I noticed that Chen oppa was still awake so I went to him and taped his shoulder. He looked at me.

“What’s wrong oppa can’t sleep??” I asked him. He just shook his head. “I heard the conversation they had next door. I know that you as Min hee’s sister in law will also lose your sanity if anything were to happen to her right?? I would too. Actually, I think all her fans, family members and friends would” he said chuckling. I knew he cared for Min hee. He used to like her but he knows that Min hee didn’t like him.

“Do you still like her oppa??” I asked him. He shook his head. I sighed in relief. “I can’t like her now that she is married. I moved on years ago” he told me. I was glad he moved on. I don’t know what can happen if he didn’t. “Anyways, go and sleep. You have practice tomorrow remember? I’m getting sleepy too so good night” he said. I went back to my bed and lay down next to Jeongmin oppa. He wrapped his arms around me and I placed my head on his chest. *I hope Min hee would be okay. Chen oppa, I hope you will find a girl that is suitable for you* I thought before drifting off to dream land.

                                                                     ~End of Eun bin’s POV~


 

 

How's the update?? EXO and BEAST are their bodyguards. And what is this??? Chen used to like Min hee. AWW. i hope you guys enjoyed the update. I am gonna put an explanation chappie on their relationships cause there are some stuff that might confuse you guys in the chapter above so its just a heads up.  Anyways, dont forget to comment and subscribe. Don't palagrize 

Till next time....Bye guys!!!

Minwoolover_98 signing out~~