Hyerin, that bitxh-_-

Regret

Min hee ended up making a comeback without Minwoo. She is an idol and she can’t keep delaying her job. Due to high protest from fans, Starship had changed Min hee’s choreography for her comeback. She was glad that she wouldn’t need to dance like that with a dancer, she belongs to Minwoo and that dance is created for the Min couple only.

Heaving a deep sigh, the girl took a gulp of her bottle. She was now backstage with her mic all ready and was now looking at the performance that was going on. SM’s rookie group red velvet was performing their song ‘Happiness’ but ironically she didn’t feel happy at all.

“Now for our queen of pop that has finally made her next comeback!! OMG aren’t you all excited?” the mc’s of music bank said enthusiastically. Hearing her fans shout, Min hee felt a little at ease. She smiled a little and went on stage, taking her position.

Min hee’s POV

“I will never forget you~”

I went off the stage once I finished. Ever since Minwoo oppa got admitted to the hospital, lots of stars had asked me about his condition. I didn’t want to end up tearing in front of them so I had tried to avoid them. I even asked for a separate dressing room even if I’m the only one who uses it.

Doing that, however, made the stars think I was cold and arrogant. I don’t really care; I’m on the verge of losing my husband and my sanity.

“Min hee, they’re calling every act on stage now. You’re selected as one of the nominee winner. Do you want to go up?” Kris oppa asked me softly. I took a glance at him from my mirror and sighed, standing up.

He gave me a small smile and waited until I exited the room. Ever since that accident, Kris, Junhyung and Chen oppa had been taking extreme care over me. They were the ones who would be around me the most; even talking about my schedules, they were the ones who delivered it to me.

I got onto the stage and put up my fake smile. The mc’s for the day greeted me happily. Despite my coldness or ‘arrogant’ attitude towards them, being rookies, they still loved me. I appreciated it; it’s nice to see loyal celebrity fans.

“And the winner is….OUR QUEEN OF POP LEE MIN HEE!” I was stunned. The amount of votes was unbelievable. The opposing group had not even half of what I had. They passed me a rose banquet, the mic and the trophy.

“Um, I don’t know what to say. Thank you Minnies(lame) for supporting me all this while. Um, I appreciate it and I hope you all would continue supporting and loving my music. I love you guys” I said as tears became visible in my eyes. I saw a lot of my fans cheering and I gave them a small genuine smile.

                                                                         ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Kris’s POV

I smiled at Min hee when she received the award. I knew she would get it; she is the queen after all. I looked around and saw Chen smiling and clapping for Min hee the staff looking at him weirdly. I chuckled and looked at Min hee again. She gave a small genuine smile and headed towards us.

I gave Min hee a big congratulatory hug. She hugged me back but then, started sniffling?

I pulled aways and took a closer look only to see her crying. My cold eyes softened and I gave her a big warm hug. She must be missing Minwoo a lot.

“We could’ve taken the award together Kris, we could’ve won it together” she said, crying into my arms. Chen looked at her in concern but I told him just stay put and guard the back door. He bit his lips uneasily but after giving him a death stare, he finally focused on his job.

I brought Min hee back to her dressing room. Tao, D.O and Xiumin stood up immediately, looks of concern plastered on Min hee. I gave them a look to back down and was lucky enough they weren’t stubborn.

I placed Min hee on the couch and let her cry as much as she wanted. Her manager cleared all her schedules after this performance to help her rest so she can cry as much as she wants. After making sure she was asleep, I gestured Xiumin to carry her to her car while me and the rest raid the areas.

“Hyung, look what I found” D.O said, carrying a piece of paper. I frowned and took it, examining it closely. Nothing was written on it but we can’t be so sure about it. I took the paper and placed it in my pocket.

“Let’s go, I have to use some equipment for this one” D.O nodded and left the room. I took a last glance and made a mental note to check the secret camera I had placed to monitor the place.

*You won’t get away with this Kim Hyerin* I smirked and closed the door, not forgetting to give an evil smile to the girl who was hiding in the shadows thinking we can’t see her.

                                                                         ~End of Kris’s POV~

They reached the hospital and Min hee leaped out of the car and into Yoseob’s hands. She immediately pulled him in and headed towards Minwoo’s room. Kris, Junhyung and Chen looked in jealousy while D.O and Tao went to chase after the girl.

“She must love him a lot” Junhyung said and ruffled his hair. Kris and Chen just shook their head and followed the two. After taking the lift up, they went inside Minwoo’s room only to see Min hee crying in Jeongmin’s embrace with the boy looking at the hospital bed with disgust.

Their eyes traveled towards the bed and they saw Hyerin there in Minwoo’s embrace with him smiling happily without even caring about the crying girl. They clenched their hands in anger and wanted to go arrest the girl before Min hee ran out.

Kris chased after the girl while Chen and Junhyung headed towards the girl and pulled her away from Minwoo.

“You have the nerve to show yourself in front of us again Kim Hyerin. Get o-” “HYUNG!” Chen turned to see Minwoo glaring at him. He turned to the others and they could only shook their heads.

“We tried telling him, he just wouldn’t listen. He thought he was still dating this ” Jeongmin said, anger filled his voice. Minwoo frowned and put a protective arm over Hyerin.

“What are you guys talking about? I am dating her. You guys used to be so cool with her why did you guys suddenly change?” he asked. Hyerin feigned a look of hurt and innocence. She pouted at Minwoo and gave him a pleading look.

“Oppa~ what’s wrong with them? I just came today like usual and they start acting this way. I’m scared” the rest gagged while Minwoo her cheeks lovingly. Chen’s fist started to clench and he almost threw a punch at the boy before Suho held him back.

“Kris should’ve taken Min hee when he had a chance. You’re a useless husband!” he shouted and left the room angrily. Minwoo frowned at the familiar name.

*I heard her name before. Who is it? Chen mentioned something about me being a husband. Does that mean I was hers? That can’t be, I’m dating Hyerin. My beautiful Hyerin, but why does my heart hurt?* 


Guess what? I have free time!! haha explains the update. Anyways, my mum finally let my use the lappie after studying but i apologise for a short update, it's all i can squeeze out at the moment>< but fret not, it's exams thats why i can't think well(excuses-__-) but anyways, have fun reading and the next update depends on when i can get my lappie back #sadlifeofNlevelstudents. WHy am i blabbering so much?! okok i should go. BYE!!