Busy day and meeting Kim HYERIN?!

Regret

Annyeong!!! It's like 11:35pm here in singapore and i just finished updating cause i had some ideas. Anyways enjoy the update....Sorry if It's short

 


Jeongmin’s POV

A few weeks have passed since the incident and I advised Min hee to stay with me. I did the same thing everyday. I checked on her every morning and night. Morning came and I went to her room and checked on her again. I saw her still sleeping in Minwoo’s embrace. I sighed. When is all this going to stop? My sister has to suffer because of this. If only Minwoo broke up with Hyerin nicely, then my sister won’t need to suffer this much. I closed the door and made my way to the bathroom.

 

After taking a refreshing bath, I saw Min hee walk to the spare bathrooms. She muttered a cute good morning and went in. I smiled at her actions. She always does that when we were kids. She never waits for the other to reply and just go to the washroom. I went down to the kitchen and saw my wife cooking breakfast. Pancakes??

“Ah yeobo. I thought of cooking pancakes since it is Min hee’s favorite meal and she needs to be strong for practice today” she said. I went to her and kissed her cheeks as a thank you. She knows what to do when Min hee is down and now is definitely the time to cheer her up. But we can’t do much too cause she has practice for her new album that will be coming up. This means that I can’t spend much time with her. She will be very busy and making a comeback isn’t easy when lots of fans are expecting something great. She is our company’s greatest success.

 

A few minutes later, the two Min’s made their way down. I saw Min hee’s eyes lit up upon seeing the pancakes on the table. She ran to Eun bin and gave her a huge hug. I chuckled at her method of saying thanks. She is so adorable. Min hee sat next to Minwoo while I sat in front of her and my wife next to me. Min hee appears to be very cheerful although deep inside she hates being in this situation. I am happy that she didn’t make a big deal of it. That’s just how she is.

We all ate breakfast and went to the living room after. Min hee received a message from her manager saying that he will pick her up in ten minutes. She replied an ok and went to the room she slept in the previous night to change. Minwoo is following her to practice and since me and Eun bin don’t have anything to do, we decided to follow her too. We went to get changed and met them downstairs. We all put on our shoes and went in to the car. Min hee’s manager started the engine and we were off to the starship building.

                                                                     ~End of Jeongmin’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

“I will treasure you even though you don’t

I will love you even if you don’t

I will always remember what we have cause deep in my heart….

I will never forget you…..”

 I sang the last verse of my song. I saw my vocal coach give me a thumb’s up. I went out of the recording studio and made my way to him.

“Min hee your voice is great and the amount of emotions you put in to the song is so realistic. We might just get the album out within 6 months if you could maintain the amount of emotions you have like today” the company head said. I smiled and thanked him.

I went to Minwoo oppa and at on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me side to side. I saw Eun bin unnie doing the same. Haha she is so adorable. She gets jealous easily. “Oppa unnie, the company head said that if I sang and danced the song the way I did today, the album would luckily be finished by 6 months. That’s good right considering my fans are really impatient” I said to them. I feel Minwoo oppa nod and Eun bin unnie and Jeongmin oppa just smiled at me and congratulate me.

I was used to my albums coming out a few months faster. I always feel that if I take too long, my fan base would decrease. I don’t really care about popularity but my company does and they always have ways to keep my fan base to a certain level that THEY were proud off. I can admit that it is tiring but hey, it was my choice to become what I am now and the song really fit the dream I had previously about Minwoo oppa forgetting and not loving me. That dream really scared me and I am really afraid that it would happen. I pray to god hoping that it doesn’t.

After around 20 minutes, I was called in again to practice the dance. Minwoo oppa would be in my comeback as my back up dancer. Since this involves the closeness off the dancer and me, Minwoo oppa got jealous and the head let him be the dancer. I love this cute and jealous side of him.

I practiced the dance with my instructor while Minwoo oppa memorized it. After 4 rounds of practicing with my instructor, I was told to rest for 15 minutes and while the instructor taught Minwoo oppa where his position will be at certain verses that he wouldn’t need to be in.

After 15 minutes, I started practicing the dance with Minwoo oppa. We did get it wrong a few times but we did it perfectly during our third try onwards. We practiced for another two hours before my manager asked me to go eat lunch. I could see Jeongmin oppa’s face lit up. I smiled at him and we went out to a shop nearby that sells a lot of my favorite food. Minwoo oppa and I ate kimchi fried rice while Eun bin unnie and Jeongmin oppa ate bbimbapp.(A/N: I don’t know how to spell it)

After eating a very delicious meal, we went back to the starship building. I told them that I needed to go to the toilet. They just nodded but Eun bin unnie insisted that she follow since she wants to go too. After we went, we made our way to my practice room. On the way there, I felt Eun bin unnie stiffen and so as the guards. They quickly pushed me into a closet and hid me there. Being curious, I pressed my ear on the door and listened to their conversation.

“Well, well, well….isn’t it the little Eun bin. Where is your little SISTER IN LAW?? I want to see her cheerful face before she oh I don’t know suffer and die” I heard a cold and cruel voice talk. Can that be Kim Hyerin??

“SHUT UP. You will never get to her. She and Minwoo are living a happy life. Why are you doing this? Let go of the pass. She doesn’t know anything. She doesn’t even know or met you!” I heard Eun bin unnie shout.

“Hahahaha….you think I,Kim Hyerin, will leave someone who made my life miserable, alone? You got me wrong. I will never leave them alone. In fact, I will make their lives miserable” that creature said before I hear her footsteps getting further. I peeked out of the closet and saw Eun bin unnie on the floor, crying.

“Gwenchanayo unnie. Minwoo oppa’s relationship with me is strong. She won’t be able to break it” I said. She nodded her head and the guards surrounded us and we continued to make our way to my practice room

 

“Oh your bac- Jagiya are you okay why are you crying?? Min hee what happened?” Jeongmin oppa said hugging Eun bin unnie. They look so cute. *Min hee focus* “On our way back, I got pushed into the closet. Apparently we bumped into Hyerin. She said stuff like wanting to see me suffer and that she will make Minwoo oppa and my life miserable. Eun bin unnie defended me saying that that I don’t know anything and that she should just let go off the past but she just laughed it off and went off” I said. I was in Minwoo oppa’s embrace. I started shedding some tears. I hope what I said about our relationship being strong is true.

 

We reached Jeongmin oppa’s home at 11pm and I was so tired. I went to the toilet to wash up and went straight to bed. Jeongmin oppa didn’t let us go home because the police said that it isn’t safe but hey, everywhere we go is not safe right. I just hope that we get to finish this case fast.

I heard the door open and in came my tired looking husband. He went to the bed and plopped down head first. I chuckled at his behavior. He took a look at my face and we stared at each other before Minwoo oppa decides to yank me down to his side. I rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

“Min hee…I’m so sorry that I couldn’t help you. This all happened because of me. If only I didn’t humiliate her, you and I will be leaving happily. I regretted doing that. I’m putting my loved ones in danger because of my emotions” Minwoo oppa said. I felt a tear drop on my head. I looked up to see Minwoo oppa’s face and it had a look of regret and hatred. Not to me but to himself. I kissed him.

“Oppa, everything happens for a reason. God wants to see what challenge we can handle. What is in the past stays in the past. We can’t change it. I don’t blame for any of this happening. I don’t blame anyone for it” I said and wiped a tear from the corner of his eyes. He looked scared and I know I need too be strong for him. If I were to show my weak side then SHE will think that she won and I won’t let that happen.

We eventually drifted off to dreamland without us noticing but there was something in the shadows, smirking and laughing waiting for its revenge.

                                                                     ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Kim Hyerin’s POV

Aww…that’s soo cute NOT. You will see Minwoo oppa. I will make you pay for humiliating me and I will use your pretty little wife as a target. Say your goodbye’s because you will both leave each other soon. I smirked and left the Jeongmin’s house.

                                                                     ~End of Hyerin’s POV~


 

Soooo???? How's the update??? Don"t forget to comment and subscribe. I hate having silent readers cause i wanna know how I'm doing so PLEASE. I should stop. Anyways hope you stay subscribed and wait for my next update for my subscriber's. Don't palagrize.

ANNYEONG~~~~