Remembering?

Regret

The Min couple decided to release an official statement a week after the incident about Minwoo's condition. Fans were giving a lot of support to them and even sent pictures of their precious moments together. Min hee was touched by the work of her fans. She was happy Minwoo decided to cooperate with her, to help himself with his memory.

At first, there was a bit of fear and reluctance in Min hee's heart, but after she talked it out with him, they thought that it would be for the best if they spent time like how they used to.

"Minnie, you're going to be late. Come on" Min hee snapped out of her day dream and looked at the time. She gasped and hurriedly tied up her hair in a messy bun. Starship was having a christmas song MV filming that day and they were all going to be in one MV. The song is called 'Love is you'.

*I'm glad we do a christmas special every year. It makes us one big happy family~*

"I'm coming oppa~" Min hee went down and ran into Minwoo's chest. 

"Woah there Minnie slow down" Minwoo chuckled and helped her stabalize herself. Min hee giggled and stood up properly. Once they were ready, Minwoo drove them to the MV filming location

*If I can't have Minwoo than NO ONE CAN. I'll get you Lee Min hee, and I'll make sure you pay* a figure went into the shadows, clenching her fists.

~~~~~~~

"And cut! Good job guys! There are refreshments back at Starship so go and eat, spend time and bond with each other alright?" The director finished up and they all thanked him. Min hee went to change and went out of the dressing room. Her manager suddenly came to her and tapped her shoulders.

"Min hee, lets go? I'll drive you guys there" her manager said. Min hee shook her head and pointed at Minwoo, who was smiling around with Boyfriend and Sistar. She unknowingly smiled as well. Minwoo turned his head and gave Min hee a small wave and she blushed.

"Oh I get it. Your husband's driving. Hm, wellps see you there okay Just for the record, I know he loves you even when he can't remember. Come fast or I'll finish all the cakes" her manager played around and her eyes widened. She ran towards Minwoo and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at her.

"We have to go fast!!! Manager oppa will finish my cakes" she pouted.

Minwoo laughed and nodded. Waving goodbye, they left for Starship with Min hee pulling he chuckling Minwoo.

"I'm happy he's trying. Min hee's eyes don't look so dull anymore too" Jeongmin smiled, happy that his sister isn't suffering anymore. Donghyun smiled,but was replaced with a frown when he noticed something.

Its been quiet. Too quiet. He was afraid Hyerin would come up with another plan, and he doesn't want anything to happen again. He went to Yoseob and tapped his shoulders. The guy looked at him seriously, sensing his urgency. 

"Tell the rest of the guys to keep a close eye on all their assigned people. Its been too quiet, she must be planning something. We can't let anything that happened last time happen now, especially when Min hee and Minwoo's the target" Yoseob nodded and informed the rest. 

Donghyun breathed an uneasy sigh. He was certain something was going to happen, but he doesn't know when and what. 

*I hate you so much Kim Hyerin*

~~~
Min hee and Minwoo's bodyguards were trailing close behind, having authority to follow them. They made sure they got trace of them and even look out for their surroundings. No one was losing their focus.

Their phones beeped in sync. Xiumin asked Junhyung to replace his watch while he looked. Junhyung nodded and helped him. 

Xiumin looked through the text message before telling the guys what Doojoon had sent. The guys nodded and kept an even closer look out of the couple.

Putting his phone away, Xiumin went back towards his position when he saw a suspicious car trailing after the Min couple. Xiumin warned the others to keep a look out for that car.Sensing something suspicious, they decided to be on stand by mode. Driving a little more closer to the couple, they realised a figure dressed in full black, driving closer and closer to Min hee's side of the car. 

D.O loaded his gun just in case, aiming it towards the vehicle, making it as unnoticable as possible . Kris phoned Minwoo to let him know of the situation. He was told to not end the call, listen to instructions and not to inform Min hee. 

Minwoo gave a hesitant and looked at the sleeping Min hee worriedly.

Right when the figure was about to hit the car, Kris told Minwoo to swerve to the right, while D.O shot the vehicles tire. It sprinted out of control and hit a nearby fence. Kris ordered Minwoo to immediately drive to Starship and calm Min hee down, who was stunned at the sit.

Kris stopped next to the car and let D.O and Junhyung off to take the guy in. The rest of them speeded back to Starship to check if any damage was done and if Min hee was okay.

~~~~
"Are you okay Minnie?" Minwoo asked worriedly. Min hee eyes were still wide from the shocking swerve and bang sound. She was so deep in sleep she didn't realise what was happening. 

Looking at Minwoo who was trying his best to focus on driving and making sure she was okay, she pushed his head so that he was facing the road.

"I don't want to lose you again in a crash, focus in driving then me okay? I'm the least of your concerns now. If we crash, manager oppa would kill us" Min hee giggled and Minwoo nodded and they drove to Starship in silence, Min hee trying her best to calm her speeding heart.

Once they reached and parked; Minwoo's attention was all on her, making sure she didn't get any sprains. Min hee giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm fine Oppa. Let's go, they're all waiting for us" Min hee held Minwoo's hand and brought him towards the crowd. The fans outside the building cheered for them and Min hee smiled.

Minwoo's heart beat doubled and he looked at their interlaced hands. *I'm beggining to fall for her...but I need to remember. Why can't I remember*
~~~~~
D.O and Junhyung went to the crashed car. They looked into it only to find that the figure had left, leaving a note behind

*See you at the party boys*

Their eyes widened and they quickly phoned Doo joon. 
"Hello?"
"Keep a watchful eye on them, don't let them split up no matter what. Hyerin's there" Doo joon's eyes widened as he hurriedly looked around for any suspicious activities. He told the others to stay close to their assigned client and bring them close together. 

Everyone was brought in the middle as the guard surounded them. The other artists we curious as to why they were brought in the middle but didn't questioned since the atmosphere was quite tensed.

"I've gathered them. Tao's on the way to fetch you guys. I'll inform the respective managers" Doo joon hung up and D.O clenched the phone tightly.

"I'm going to kill her"

"We'll get the chance to D.O. We just have to wait for the right moment" Junhyung said, hatred burning in his eyes.
~~~
The 'gathering' was cut short and more security were brought in to ensure safety of the idols. By now, everyone knew something was up and began questioning their managers.

"I'm sorry girls but it's not the right time" Sistar's manager said. They groaned unhappily.

"At least tell us why Hyerin was fired. It has something to do with her doesn't it?" Hyorin said and her mannager gave her a sharp glare, telling her to keep quite. Min hee's eyes widened.

"That's why it all started again. How could I've been so blind?" Min hee trembled in fear. The cut she had still left a scar and she was forever haunted by it. Nobody knew how it got there because Min hee didn't want to tell. They were certain it was Hyerin but they didn't know when or how it happened which was a big inconvinience to the investigation.

Minwoo hugged her and her hair softly.

"You okay minnie? Why did Hyerin hate you so much? Did me and her have a bad end?" Minwoo asked, worry and hurt evident in his voice. Min hee felt kinda dissapointed that Minwoo was hurt by what Hyerin had done but she pushed the negative thoughts away

 "It's noth-"

"She cheated on you" Jeongmin interupted  Min hee frowned at her brother for his frank answer.

"What do you mean? Why did she cheat on me?" Minwoo clenched his fists. Apparently, the guys didn't really explain much about Hyerin. Their main focus was getting Minwoo to remember his wife, not his deadly ex girlfriend. Jeongmin huffed in anoyance.

"I dont know why but just remember this, she cheated on you. You humiliated her and now she seeks revenge after Min hee and you for her humiliation" Minwoo felt guilty for putting everyone in danger. He didn't remember how exactly he humiliated the girl but he did feel a bit guilty. He also felt really guilty that he brought all the others into an unsafe situation, even his best friends

"I'm sorry guys" he looked down in shame. Min hee slapped her brother's hand for his harsh comment. Jeongmin just shrugged and held Eunbi closer to him, who also smacked his hand

"So I'm the bad guy now?" Eun bin smacked his shoulder and turned away from Jeongmin, who pouted at s.

"Your fault dude" Hyunseong said and gave him a smirk. Jeongmin ruffled his hair in annoyance and sulked.

Min hee tilted Minwoo's head to face her. She placed a kiss on his cheek and smiled at him.

"It's okay~I know you don't remember but you promised me one thing. That we'll go through this together. Give me your pinky" Min hee smiled. Minwoo held his pinky out to Min hee. She interlaced it together with hers and told him to repeat after her.

"I, No Minwoo, promise to go through this hardship with No Min hee as her husband and not let her go no matter what. If Minwoo decides to leave Min hee Minwoo will have to face Min hee, Boyfriend, Hot Girls and her fans wrath" Minwoo smiled and repeated what Min hee had said. She giggled and hugged him.

"Now you'll remember this promise" she pecked his cheek once more and continued playing with her phone. Minwoo smiled as faint images of a girl and him appeared in his mind. He's convinced now that that girl is indeed Min hee as the blogs clear out and he saw that oh so familiar smile.

His head, however, started to hurt as he clenched on it tightly. Images of blood, tears and a familiar looking girl filled in. He began kneeling down and by then, all the attention was on him. Min hee dropped her phone and cuddled him in her arms.

"Oppa! Are you okay? Oppa?!" Min hee started panicking. Suho, went to him and told him to relax and not fight the pain. He slowly massaged Minwoo's head as his body began relaxing. His eyes slowly relaxed and he finally out. Min hee's tears won't stop flowing and she hugged on to him tightly.

"Min hee, he's memory is going to start coming back soon as told by the doctor on the day he was released. It's been 2 weeks so you have to calm him down each time he has a brain surge cause remembering can be painful, especially those he doesn't want to remember" Min hee nodded with teary eyes. She was worried that she would have lost him again.

"Its okay Minnie. He's gonna be fine. We'll send you home once coast is clear. But you might not be able to go back to your own home due to safety reasons, okay?" Kris said and Min hee nodded. 

Half an hour later, Tao came back with D.O and Junhyung. After raiding the whole building clear, they led the couple to Min hee's parents place which was in upper gangnam, far from Hyeri and Starship, and most importantly, somewhere hyerin doesn't know, yet....


OMG I'm finally updating XD So sorry guys, I was super busy and all I could hardly touch my laptop. I'm having 2 weeks break now so I'll update more soon~ Hope you guys like the chapter!! coming soon~ Anticipate it. Don't be shy to comment, sub and upvote~ See ya~