NOTE!!!

Regret

Min hee’s POV

Days of hard work and training for Hot girls and I and today is finally the day where we are going to try on our dresses and tux for the wedding. We slept at Jeongmin oppa’s house the day before so we could travel easier.

The dress and tux fitting was on a Saturday and we had to be at the boutique at 11am. Since it’s quite far from Jeongmin oppa’s home, we all had to wake up at 8 so there was enough time for all of us to take a shower and get ready by 10am to go since it was a 1 hour drive.

We took turns showering and after 45 minutes of waiting, I finally get to use the shower. I went in not forgetting to greet Jeongmin oppa along the way and started to take a good shower.

---

After showering, I went and put on my favorite pair of jeans and shirt and went down to eat breakfast. When I reached the dining table, almost all of them are there accept for Yoseob, Kris, Sehun and Lay oppa missing.

“Where’s the rest??” I asked while taking a sit in the middle of Chen and Minwoo oppa. “Showering” Chen oppa replied and I nodded my head and started to eat my breakfast. Halfway while eating my breakfast, the 4 guys I mentioned came down while drying their hair. *They look like models HAHAHA* I giggled upon the thought. Chen oppa looked at me weirdly. “Why are you giggling?? Do they look funny??” he asked earning a glare from Kris oppa.

“Yah what do you mean we look funny? If anything we look like super models” Kris oppa said my thought out loud and I burst into laughter. “That was what I was thinking since they were walking slowly and drying their hair. HAHAHA” I said and the rest of the group just laughed together with me.

“Eat your breakfast oppas. We are going to be late if you guys waste time” Hyemin unnie said and they quickly went and eat the food. I chuckled at their hurried expressions. *They look funny* We continued to eat our breakfast and this time, the girls washed the dishes.

---

We took another limo today which is sponsored by our company. Since our managers are also going to the fitting, we need to fetch them too and the car isn’t big enough to fit 33 people.   16 people in one limo and the other 17 in one limo. Minwoo, Hyunseong, Donghyun, Yoseob, Chen, Lay, Hyunsueng, Junhyung, Tao, D.O, Kris, Baekhyun, and Xiu min oppa together with Hyemin, Jess and I rode in one limo while the rest rode in the other limo.

The other limo was stopping by the company to fetch our managers while our limo is heading straight to the boutique. Jess unnie is us so that we don’t get lost. We reached the place at 10.50am while the other arrived exactly at 11am.

When we arrived, we were greeted by different stylist. The girls were all pushed into one room while the boys were being pushed into another room, of course with male stylist. I was really surprised because my hand slipped out of Minwoo oppa’s hand without me even noticing. They were really fast.

We tried on a bright pink dress. It will be short ones instead since we don’t really like wearing long dresses. After trying several dresses, we finally found the perfect one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeJgy6xi7eNa0ZaFsUbqQ

(A/N: Hyemin wore the 1st one. Eun bin wore the 2nd one. Ella wore the 3rd one while Soyou wore the 4th and Min hee wore the 5th one. Hot girl’s manager is a girl so she wore the 6th dress.)

“WAH!! I love this. It’s so pretty. Jess unnie what do you think???” I asked Jess unnie who is having difficulty choosing her wedding dress. She turned around and her eyes widened. “WAH!! This is really pretty. You guys have to get this” she said and resumed choosing her dress.

I chuckled at her frustrated expression went to change before helping her choose. The other unnies are already outs of their clothes and hanging around with their Boyfriend/Husbands. I went to the the rack and pulled out a dress that I found very pretty. It looked like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1QkmwdRWvGVwFtylnRxC

I think that it really fits the curves Jess unnie has and it will surely look good on her. I went to Jess unnie and tapped her shoulders. She turned around and I showed her the dress in my arms. I saw her eyes sparkle at the sight of the dress. “Min hee you’re a life saver. That dress is super pretty” she said happily. I chuckled at her expression.

“What are you waiting for unnie?? Go and try it on. I’ll be waiting here okay?” I passed Jess unnie the dress and went to sit down and a stool they provided nearby. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and in came Jess unnie looking as pretty as ever. “Unnie you look so beautiful!!” I shouted.

“All thanks to you Min. So I’ll get this then??” she asked me and I nodded my head frantically. Donghyun oppa is going to be so shocked when he sees her in that dress walking down the aisle. I smiled to myself and made my way out of the room and sat on Minwoo oppa’s lap. The unnies have already taken the bridesmaid dresses to the limo and the guys have also put their tux in there too.

“Min, how did Jess noona look?? I heard you shout the word pretty in there” Minwoo oppa asked me. I just grinned and nodded. “She looked amazing. I just hope Donghyun oppa can stand after seeing her in the dress” I said and chuckled. Minwoo oppa kissed me on my cheek and said “You look even more prettier in the wedding dress you wore in our wedding” making me blush.

“-sigh- someone stop this couple because I seriously want to cut their tongue out and prevent them from sweet talking each other” Soyou unnie said earning an eruption of laughs from us. Kwangmin oppa pecked her cheek and said “You will get to wear a wedding dress soon. Be patient ara?” which caused Soyou unnie to turn red.

“What did I miss??” Jess unnie came out with a bag in her hand which I assume contains the dress. I saw Donghyun oppa take the bag from her but I snatched it away. “No peeking” I said and playfully stuck my tongue out. He just chuckled at my childish attitude and linked arms with Jess unnie. Minwoo oppa carried the bag for me and we made our way to the limo.

                                                                     ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Chen’s POV

I watched as Min hee sat next to Minwoo and leaned on his shoulder while he his hair. The sight made my heart clench. Honestly, I haven’t really gotten over her and neither did Kris or Junhyung hyung. Yes they liked, no loved her too. When we got the news that she was married, we literally broke down. I can’t accept the fact that I lost my chance to be with her. The others didn’t know about this since we didn’t tell them. The only person who knew was Eun bin and I was glad she kept it a secret.

The reason I decided to be close to Eun bin instead of her when we were children was because I was scared that I would let out my feelings accidentally and ruin a good friendship. Kris and Junhyung hyung are good at hiding their feelings so they decided to stay by her side although it kills them.

When the three of us heard about this problem, we were worried, angry and scared. We heard about Hae ra. We were protecting them all the time without them noticing. I was disappointed at Minwoo and for a moment, I felt that I would want to punch him for letting his emotions get in the way of the break up. The three of us were worried and it wasn’t a joke when I say that we were literally the first ones to sign up. I looked at Min hee who was playing with Minwoo’s fingers. *Min, would you ever give me a chance to take your heart in the next life??* I sighed a little too loudly at the thought. Jess noona turned to look at me.

“Chen, what’s wrong?? You’ve got something on your mind??” she asked me softly in a sisterly voice. I just shook my head and gave her a small smile. She didn’t look convinced though. “Chen, is it about her??” she asked me while pointing her eyes to Min hee. I was hoping she didn’t say that. I just looked out the window avoiding her question. I heard her sigh.*Sorry noona but I am more comfortable with less people knowing* I thought sadly. I saw Junhyung hyung give me a small smile and mouthed ‘We will get through this. Fighting~’ and pumped his fist while Kris hyung just nodded. I nodded my head and sent them a small smile.

*Min, should I forget about you??* I thought and continued to look out the window

                                                                     ~End of Chen’s POV~

Kris’s POV

I looked at Chen who is staring out the window. Honestly, being Min hee’s bodyguard was torture for me and Junhyung hyung. They were a perfect couple. Something I wish her and I was but, I was friend zoned. I was disappointed at myself for not asking her to be my girlfriend before she left. Sure we were young but that doesn’t stop me from liking her. She was so lovable that I can’t help but fall into her trap.

When we found out that she was married, we literally wanted to throw ourselves off the roof or kill ourselves. We were devastated. But we tried to move on. Now being her bodyguards is just hard. I can’t help but want to hurt Minwoo. I was close to him in high school but when I heard that it was his fault this girl is out to get Min hee, I can’t help but feel angry at him for letting his emotions get hold of him.

 I was disappointed at him, disappointed at Hyerin and most of all, I was disappointed at myself for not stopping Min hee when she wanted to Japan, not stopping her from loving Minwoo and most importantly, letting myself be a coward when I know that my love to her was so strong. If I could turn back the time, I would have been the one proposing to her, living with her and even having a child with her. I sighed and looked at Junhyung hyung whose fist was literally choking his phone.

I nudged him and he looked at me, smiling awkwardly. I gave him a pat on the back and we continued staring out the window. *Min, I really regret letting you leave. I love you. Would you ever give me a chance?? Should I forget you??* I thought leaning against the window.

                                                                     ~End of Kris’s POV~

Junhyung’ POV

I was sitting beside Minwoo in the limo. I had to admit, being a guard for them is a pain in the but I know that we need to put our feelings aside and be there for them. Hearing the news of Min hee’s marriage was depressing. I wanted to throw myself off the roof. Actually all three of us did but we thought that it was better to just be there for them.

I tried, belief me, to forget her but all I do was just reminisce the fun time we had. I was stupid to not to stop her from going to Japan. I was stupid to not tell her that I love her. There were competition set up between Chen, Kris and I but we decided that when the time comes and she wants to decide she’s going to be with, we will let her go as to not break our friendship.

Our friendship with BEAST didn’t break but it has cracks in BOYFRIEND. Not all the members but that certain maknae who was the cause of this. I can’t get angry at  Minwoo because we were close in high school but the thought of him, being the cause of this revenge scheme that would affect Min hee was just to hard for me.

Chen and Kris were angry and it was no joke when they broke all the vases in the house. (A/n: Junhyung oppa you were breaking the vases too. Junhyung: I know don’t interrupt I’m telling a story. They didn’t need to know that you know. Author: Whatever) I just can’t hate Minwoo because guys have their pride and being cheated on dampens it so I understand him.

Min hee was talking about her album process and Minwoo was listening and saying some sweet things along the way. I didn’t notice that I was choking my phone till Kris nudged me. I smiled at him and he gave me a pat on the back. He’s changed a lot when Min hee left. He became cold and was only himself around BOYFRIEND, BEAST and EXO. If anything, he should be the one with Min hee. He reads Min hee like and open book and I wouldn’t mind letting Min hee go when she’s with him.

*Min, the three of us love you so much since we knew what love means but why are you blind and not able to see that?? Should I just forget you??* I thought and plugged in my earpiece so I wont hear any of the mushy things the Min couple will say to each other.

                                                                     ~End of Junhyung’s POV~

Jess’s POV

I watched as the 3 boys try to distract themselves from the Min couples sweet words. I only knew them for a few moths but ever since the day Min hee, Ella and Eun bin announced that they were all childhood friends, I get the reasons why they were looking at Minwoo jealously. I thought they were just normal fanboys but I guess I was wrong. 

I let out a loud sigh which unfortunately attracted the attention of my future husband, Donghyun. “What’s wrong jagi?? You seem stressed. It’s not about the wedding right??” he asked me. I just let out a light laugh. “Ani. But oppa, what if you have three friends, all falling for an already married girl??” I asked him and he looked at me curiously. “No ones hitting on you are there??” he asked me and I just laughed at his panicked faced.

“Ani oppa. Just answer the question” I said kissing his cheeks. By now, the Min couple is asleep and so were the Hyunmin couple.  The only ones awake are the guards whose earpiece was blasted to a loud volume so I was pretty sure no one is going to find out the conversation between us. “I might just know who you are talking about Jess” he said making me raise my brow.

“What do you mean?? Who do you think I’m talking about??” I asked him, trying to see if we were on the same page. He made sure the driver wasn’t listening and that the Min and Hyunmin couple can’t hear anything (A/N: he put in earplugs) and went to sit beside me. “You are talking about the Min hee, Chen, Kris, Junhyung and Minwoo right??” he asked and my eyes widened. *WOAH!! He really is fit to be my husband*

I nodded my head and he just smile. “Well in our situation, I was really disappointed at Minwoo because he let his emotions got a hold of the break up thus leading to this. But if he didn’t do that then he would be happy with Hae ra and Min hee would be with one of her childhood friends. I can’t really help them but all I would ask them to do is move on. It might be hard but unless we want to start a fight and ruin a friendship that was built and held for so long, then they should try to forget and move on. I am not trying to be mean but it’s just the way life works and what is the point of living if you don’t have ups and downs right??” he told me. I was impressed with my fiancé choice of words. He didn’t take any side yet I felt that the words he said were wise and true.

He was listing the pros and cons of each relationship and for once, I felt that he was being the oldest. He always fools around but when he thinks that it’s serious, he leads. I hugged him and laid my head on his chest. “I know you worry about them Jess but we should worry more about Min hee. She needs protection and us all being in a fight isn’t going to make her safe. We will talk to them at home okay?” he said and I nodded and fell into dreamland.

                                                                     ~End of Jess’s POV~

Min hee’s POV

I was woken up by Jess unnie shaking my body. I reached up to my ear and felt an ear plug. *That’s weird, how did it get into my ear??* I just shrugged and went to wake the rest up. Minwoo oppa was already awake so I decided to wake our guards up.

I squatted next to Kris oppa and shook him. He stirred an opened his eyes. I’ve got to admit, I had a crush on him before I left to Japan but since I didn’t want to ruin our relationship, I kept my feelings to myself. The next person I tried to wake up was Chen oppa. I didn’t know why but he was always distancing himself from me. He is really kind and I felt as though him distancing himself from me was not what he wanted. I always wondered why he did what he did but decided not to question him.

He stirred and opened his eyes. I told him we’ve reached and he nodded and got out of the limo. The last person I had to wake up was Junhyung oppa. He was the one who was always there for me since young. We were like siblings but somehow, I felt that he wanted to be more than that but those were what I felt. I shook him slightly and he shot his eyes open. Feeling a little surprised, I accidently fell on my . He chuckled lightly before helping me out of the limo. I pouted at him which made him pinch my cheeks. I rubbed them and glare at him.

We stopped by a restaurant that we were all familiar with. The manager had booked a room so that all 33 of us can sit together, socialize and let the managers get to know the guards more. When we entered the restaurant, there were a lot of noises but with the help of my amazing friends, we get to make it to our table fast. Minwoo and Kris oppa sat next to me. Here’s the sitting arrangement:

Chen Min couple Kris Junhyung Jeongbin Suho manager(HG) manager(BF) Dujun D.O Dongwoon Yoseob

Baekhyun

 

Hyunmin YoungEl manager(MH) Tao lay Chanyeol Luhan kai sehun Jesshyun kwangyou xiumin hyunseung        

(A/N: Just imagine the ones that are not on the same line in the same line as the ones above them)

We chatted happily with each other. The managers are having a great time getting to know the guards aka our childhood friends. It was a fun time but I all fun times had to come to an end and by the time we left the restaurant, it was already 2.30pm. Since we were on a break today, all 33 of us decided to go watch a movie at the Lee’s house (Jeongbin). We all reached the house around 3.05pm.

The Lee’s house is like a mansion. They had a theatre room that can fit all 33 of us. I wonder where the heck my brother gets this money. Oh right dad owns a big company (A/N: They are rich by the way. The lee siblings). We decided to watch INSIDIOUS chapter 2. I was a fan of horror but I knew that Suho oppa isn’t and I don’t blame him. Everyone is scared of something right??

By the time the movie ended, it was almost 6. We decided to take a shower and prepare dinner afterwards. When I entered the bathroom, I noticed a small note near my toothbrush. *I didn’t see it this morning. I wonder what it is* Curiosity overcame me and I decided to read the note.

Hi Mrs NO,

I hope you have fun with your friends and family before I take that fun away. Just so you know, no matter how much you hide from me, I will get to you and I will find you. I just need to use the correct method to lure you out and make you kill yourself. I don’t want to get my hands dirty with your OH SO PERFECT BLOOD!! HAHAHA. You must think I’m insane right. Well that is what love does to you. It drives you crazy. Have fun spending your last few moments of smiles and laughs because you won’t be doing that anymore soon

Sincerely,

Anonymous

P.S You think I will give you my name. HAHAHA NO!! Don’t want to get caught now do we. ENJOY!!

My legs went weak and I fell onto the bathroom floor. *How did she get in here?? What does she mean by me killing myself?? Oppa I’m scared* I thought. I decided to keep the note to myself and and tell the others later. I regained my balance and went on to take a shower.

----

After the relaxing shower, I went down to help with the cooking. Only Ella and Eun bin unnie isn’t there. “Is Ella and Eun bin unnie still showering??” I asked trying to forget about the note. The unnies just nodded their heads and I went over to help Jess unnie cut the vegetables. We were making a variety of Korean food since it’s for the 33 of us.

After a few minutes, Ella and Eun bin unnie came down. Their faces looked like they just saw a ghost. *Did they get note too??*I thought while cutting the vegetables. Luck decided to be cruel and I accidently cut my finger. *OWWIE*

“OW!! that hurts!!” I shouted. Minwoo oppa came rushing in when he heard me shout. “Aigoo Min you should be more careful dear. Minwoo take care of Min hee’s wound. I’ll take over her job” manager unnie(HG’s) said drying her hair. (A/N: They all slept there before so all of them have clothes to change to and all that stuff. They bath there too.) Minwoo oppa nodded his head and brought me to our room that we moved into. He took out the first aid kit and started to apply some medicine on the cut. It stings.

“You should be more careful jagi. Why were you daydreaming while cutting the vegetables??” he asked. I just smiled at him not wanting to tell the truth or ruin the atmosphere like last time. “It’s nothing. I was just thinking of the album process and how it’s going really well that I didn’t pay attention to where I’m cutting” I said and for once I praise my acting skills. Minwoo oppa just chuckled and kissed my nose.

“You’re so cute and clumsy. Next time don’t do that. We all love you in one piece” he said and I just giggled. After bandaging my finger up, we made our way down only to see the whole dining table filled with food.

“WOAH!! I so want to dig in and eat” I said and made my way to the sink to wash my hands. I sat in between Donghyun and Minwoo oppa. We started digging in to the food and I have got to say. It was delicious. During dinner, Ella and Eun bin unnie didn’t look as lively. I was thinking weather they also found a note.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when Donghyun oppa waved his hands in front of my eyes. “What’s wrong dongsaeng?? You’ve been staring out for awhile there. Did Eun bin, Ella and you have a fight?? They aren’t lively either” he asked. I just said that I was okay and give him a reassuring smile. He looked unconvinced but continued eating.

Ella  and Eun bin unnie eventually stood up and made her way to the garden. Youngmin and Jeongmin  oppa wanted to follow but I stopped them. I motioned our respective guards to follow me and we made our way to the garden.

“Unnies, you found a note too didn’t you??” I asked them softly and all they did was nod their heads. I took out the note I got and they took out theirs. I read Eun bin unnies note while Ella unnie read mine and Eun bin unnie read Ella unnies note.

Eun bin’s note:

Hello my dear Eun bin,

How does it feel to be the one having to hide someone precious to you?? I hope you’re enjoying yourselves. Have fun while it last because your LITTLE MS POPULAR MIN HEE will not be having fun or a husband soon. I don’t want to dirty my hands again with POPULARITY BLOOD so I’m just gonna let her kill herself. HAHAHA this is such a fun game right. Also say hi to your new sister in law. I will get Minwoo to love me and die the same way his precious wife does and that is through SUICIDE. HAHAHA have fun….

Sincerely,

Anonymous

P.S You would be dumb if you’re hoping I would sign this. Wouldn’t want to get caught now do we?? HAHAHA BYE!!

“This woman is sick” we said in unison and laughed. This time I read Ella unnies note while Eun bin unnie read mine and Ella unnie read Eun bin unnies note.

Ella’s note:

Hello my cold and distant Ella,

I have always known that you hated me from the beginning. I heard that Hae ra is your favorite dongsaeng too. AWWW does this mean I will take away your most precious donsaengs away now. HAHAHA I don’t feel bad though. But don’t worry, I wouldn’t want my hands to get dirty with POPULARITY BLOOD. It sickens me. I want you to do me a favor. Have as much fun and laughter as you want with Min hee now cause it WILL be GONE SOON. HAHAHA!! I hope you enjoy this last moments. Have fun…

Sincerely,

Anonymous

P.S You would be dumb if you’re hoping I would sign this. Wouldn’t want to get caught now do we?? HAHAHA BYE!!

We looked at each other and hugged. *Unnies, if you have to lose me, than I’m willing to but I don’t want to go in such a cruel way like suicide. I love you guys and I’m determined to keep my strong face and not go down the road Hae ra unnie went. I’ll be there for you guys. I can’t promise this but let’s hope for the best* I thought and from that night onwards, I was determined on protecting my unnies and oppas even if it cost my life because it’s not them that she wants. It’s me and if it’s me that she wants, then I’m not going to give up without a fight because she doesn’t own me. She has no right to scare people around me and most importantly, she has no right to threaten me.

                                                                     ~End of Min hee’s POV~

Hyerin POV

“Hm…acting strong eh?? We’ll see who is stronger. No one beats me. I am not letting you beat me too because I will have you down on your knees begging for your life” I laughed and made my way out with the guys I hired. *This is going to be fun* I smirked and drove away from the Lee’s house.


Hi guys i present to you a new update. Kris and Junhyung likes no LOVEES Min hee too!!! Aigoo. Anyways don't forget to subscribe,Comment and PM me about how my fics doing. No palagrizing and i will see you guys in the next update. Have you guys heard K.will's new song You don't know love. I fell I love with it. Anyways need to go BYE!!!